/x/ Thread

Post mysterious shit in your countries.

There's this lake in the middle of nowhere, in the countryside of São Paulo, nobody knows why it was built, what its for, the owners of the property refuse to give any interviews or say anything at all to anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoveringparaguay.com/home/plata-yvyguy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance
elojoproject.com
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-oldest-man-aged-131-7173272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weird. Reminds me of that time when someone using Google Earth accidentally found a pool with a swastika pattern, in the middle of nowhere in Argentina.

the only thing thats haunted near me or is suppose to be haunted is savannah ga

Wow, literally never heard a fucking thing about this lake

2spooky4me

Do you live near that lake?

No I'm in Rio.

It's where the titans sleep

kys then carioca negro

thats memorial of ops mother and her service as a paratrooper

ayy lmao forest

The lake even has a dick, kek. Probably some Illuminati ritual site.

not spooky but hilarious: it is said by the common folks that ghost apparitions mark the place of a treasure, or "pláta yvygúy"
the hilarious part is that there is still people that believe in this and will spend fortunes digging out dirt and finding nothing
it was explained on national television by a "pro" treasure hunter that "the ghost sometimes dislikes being perturbed, so he will relocate the treasure further away from where it's searched, so it's not easy"
discoveringparaguay.com/home/plata-yvyguy/

This one rlly makes me think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance

elojoproject.com

F

Doesn't Acre have a secret base?

I remember reading somewhere a history of a base that was built during military govt where the military used to develop and do experiments. That's why it has the fame of Ayy Lmaos.

heard about acre, apparently there are dinosaur n shit

Yeah the memes are pretty good. Even more when the oldest person in the world was found there.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-oldest-man-aged-131-7173272

I read it all, thanks

Same my algerien brother

Area 51 is located about 80 miles north of where I live. For those who might not know it's a top secret military aircraft testing facility that monitors and intimidates everyone that comes near it and wasn't even publically acknowledged by any agency until just a few years ago. My grandpa worked there in the 50s and 60s as a test pilot, and my dad has been there several times for a weapons contractor. The general Nevada test side area is where the government used to experiment with nuclear bombs after World War II, and on a clear day you could see the mushroom clouds from a rooftop in the city. Hotels used to have people pay to go on the roof and watch a nuclear test.