If you had to choose which one and why?

If you had to choose which one and why?

Right

topkek, no contest, right even if she was a postop

Right, fitter body and looks like she knows her way around a cock. Nice legs too.

Which one? Why?

Second from right

Good choice

More

More of Asian?

It's a tough choice, the Asian has nice tits. Sticking with the white girl though

The only circumstances in which I would choose left is if I was looking for men to ride into battle with me against a barbarian horde.

I don't know why I find the fat one so hot I know she's ugly but fuck she makes me so hard

Kek

She would be fun to titfuck and cum all over her face. The little white girl on the other hand gets anal.

Don't make me cum kek

Left. Doggie style and bareback anal only.

Which one? Why?

The one on the right of course

Why? Because the one on the left has a cock

I would pick the bush in the BG. them look like lady boys to me

Look at the size of that head

which one?

Post bikini pics ?

Right, good tits and I like redheads

Which one?

Easy choice. Great legs and feet, cute nerdy thing going on, and a bright, slutty dress with heels. I'm going to jerk off under my desk to her right now while my coworkers wonder why I'm breathing so heavily.

Left

Hot user

Which one would you guys do?

Definitely right

Same, what would you do to her?

Anna or Kristy? Why??

Both. Two is more fun than one.

try to seduce her at whatever show they're going to and bring her back to my place.
Any nudes?

Sadly, no

Righty has a great body, but it looks like her head is too small for it. What the fuck?

It's just the photo, what would you do to her?

I'd start at her feet, slowly undressing her while kissing, nibbling, licking, and sucking every inch of her soft, firm skin. Then I'd eat her pussy until she thrashed around like a woman demon possessed and she begged me to take a break. I'd make out with her and let her taste her pussy on my lips and tongue while rubbing her juices on that flat, sexy tummy until she'd calmed down a little, then I'd hold her down on the bed and watch her face while I slide into her. I'd ram her hard in the missionary position for a while, kissing her hard and watching her reactions. Then I'd roll her over and prone bone her for a while. Finally, I'd pull her down onto the floor and fuck her doggy style in front of a mirror so I can watch her face, and I'd thrust as deeply into her as I could while I shot my warm load into her unprotected womb, loving the risk of knocking her up and ruining that awesome body with my baby.

Afterward, I'd just lie on the floor with her, kissing her stomach and playing with her clit until she came again.

nice, If you want to continue.

I want to fuck this one while she keeps her bra on. I love watching breasts like that jiggle in a cute bra.

I'd fuck her bent over the bed at first while I reached around to pinch her clit. Then I'd shove her onto the bed and take her missionary, slobbering all over the tops of those tits. I'd pull out and cum on her tummy, then spoon it up with my fingers and make her clean them with her mouth. Then I'd go down on her until she screamed.

Very nice legs, too. Which of my girls?

I'd tie her to a chair and spend hours teasing her. Kisses, licks, nibbles, feather tickling, spanking, choking...sensual torture until she can't stand it anymore. I'd suck those cute toes some, too.

When she breaks down crying and begs for cock, I'll drag her down the hallway and into the back yard, where I'll push her face into the dirt and fuck her hard from behind, calling her the worst, most degrading names I can think of. When my cock's nice and slick, I'll shove it in her ass and finish inside it.

I'll let her lie there for a while in the dirt while I take a shower, then allow her to come in and get cleaned up, but only if she rubs and sucks my cock while she's bathing.

One more please, thanks alot man

Mom or daughter?

Daughter

Jesus christ more please

>If you had to choose which one
Right.
>and why?
She's the better looking of the two.

I'd take this one shopping for lingerie. When she's trying things on, I'll make her rub against, jerk, or suck my cock the whole time. I'll fuck her in every dressing room we visit and cum on everything she tries on, even the stuff we put back.

When we're done, I'll take her to dinner at a fancy place on the condition that she give me a footjob under the table all through dinner. At one point, I'd lean over and suck her toes in plain view of everyone in the restaurant.

On the drive home, I'll have her change into the sexiest thing I bought her while we're in traffic, then give me head.

When we get home, I'll carry her inside, throw her on the bed, and make her unzip me. I'll facefuck her until I'm about to blow, then bend her over the bed and get my dick wet in her pussy. When I'm slick enough, I'll shove it in her ass without ceremony, grab her wrists, and fuck her deep and hard until I cum. Then I'll make her clean herself and my cum off my cock while flashing me that gorgeous smile.

Confirmed virgin confirmed.

I wish. It's been a few years since I got laid. If I were a virgin, I wouldn't know what I'm missing. Don't get old and fat, user. Don't make my mistakes.

White dress

Yellow dress.

Right.

Right.

rate from hottest to ugliest?

left, i like asians but her face just doesnt do it for me, although i prefer the thicker body so shes gonna edge her out although i like the right face better. Would hardfuck till she cries/10
3rd/4th
whichever one has nicer nips
selection is garbage, redhead in the back wins
middle one
she cares about her look, cares about her performance in bed
how much money do i get paid to pick one
left
ill decide between 1 and 2 after seeing them naked
1 seems to have big tits might edge out 2 with those
right can be my cumslut for a 2 months time
right once, maybe twice depending on how her throat licks
no