Well, I guess it is over now

Well, I guess it is over now.
He has overtaken her and he has the momentum.

Hillary should start concentrating on staying out of jail in another way than winning the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/Election
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drive through middle america and see for yourself the difference between trump vs hillary signs. Trump signs out number hers by 30-1. There's no way these numbers are close.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Nice try Trumpfag.

It is already a big deal for abc to admit that Trump is ahead.

I'm sorry ABC is admitting what?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/Election

>middle america
aka retardville where the votes don't matter. No one cares that trump will win nebraska and kansas

They are saying Trump is ahead by 1%

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

Trump has 5 more percent of winning than what Nate Shillver had him at just yesterday.

Electoral College, mofo, do you know what that is?

2/10 rating, Weak:
"No counterargument, just mindless linking to a website that happens to support posters arguments."

Also poster should have known that FiveThirtyEight uses weighted poll forecasting which favors Dem-friendly pollsters.

Yeah, because those couple of points are totally irrelevant. It's not like you need to cross 270 points from a total of 538. Twelve points don't matter. Neither do seventeen.

ever had a civilized discussion with anyone you disagree with?

That's a poll for people saying they have "strong enthusiasm" about their choice. Not an indicator of overall votes, or likelihood of being elected.

Again I say, nice try Trumpfag. Shillary is still winning. Cry about it.

How about I put a civilized foot up your ass?

How about I put a chivalrous ass up your foot?

That would be great. I accept your challenge.

Can I just interject for one moment and laugh at the Johnson fags who were on here predicting he would get 15%, then 8%, then 5%, and who told me I did not know what I was talking about when I said the micro-parties always polled well early in the season, but then their support collapsed when the election got underway and people started to think seriously about their actual vote?

May I?

I doubt Trump's numbers are going to hold up much longer.

They said that in the primaries didn't they? You're quoting the "political analysts" that were being interviewed at the beginning of the year right?

Doesn't matter, Hillary has set up the electoral college so that there's no way she can lose.

That is starting to sound like a mantra

Same forecast was presented for Brexit lol

Again electoral college. Whoever takes most of the state takes all of the electoral votes.

This is how much states matter according to their relevance in the election.