Gonna try shrooms soon, what are they like? What shit has happened to Sup Forums on them?

Gonna try shrooms soon, what are they like? What shit has happened to Sup Forums on them?

Also general drugs thread

Bump

they improve your life

no joke take 5 grams, ive done it twice and its life changing it even cures depression

What do you mean changes life?

Imagine this world free of anxiety and worry where everything is pleasant. Also the visuals are neat too. Shrooms>acid

Don't really have anxiety or worry but the visual shit sounds cool

People say you are shit, lies. Your soul sees shit. You see the reality of this universe and what constructs everything. You go to a place where your ego and body is left behind and you go to the better place. I saw my grandpa (who has passed) and saw that he was in this great place and balled my eyes out. Then instantly laughed my ass off saying "this is some great shit"
2.5 grams is a good starter. 5 grams isn't recomended. ONE THING TO NOT DO: taking more shooms mid trip. 2 of my friends had this terrible experience and went to what I can only comprehend was hell (bad trip)

By the anxiety thing I mean more along the lines of a clear head don't be surprised if the majority for your trip is lost in thought.

Anyone have lots of experience with adderall? I have a fairly respectable amount of experience but would like some feedback..

Sounds pretty good then, how long does a trip last

It's a lot like LSD but only lasts half as long - the standard visual distortions, colors become brighter, patterns more interesting, hard to hold a cohesive thought, etc.

Might cause some stomach cramps or nausea

Forget all the spiritual shit everyone talks about. It's just a potent chemical, that's all.

a potent chemical that causes very real spiritual revelations

4-6 hours

Cool experience but don't take it too serious. What you'll see is not real, just your subconcious comeing up as visuals.

A couple of days ago was in Amsterdam, got a hotel room for 2 days and ate a ton of shrooms, never got any cosmic experience, but the visuals are always nice, you have a very unique and effective way of thinking when on shrooms, WHATEVER YOU DO, dont smoke weed 24hours before and after, it will FUCK you up for life, and enjoy the shrooms dude, theyre super nice :)

For me lsd feels more claustrophobic like I keep getting stuck on thoughts while shrooms are way more liberating letting me observe my thoughts then move onto the next

Peng, a good way to pass some time :)

Yeah I get that, i'm it for the visuals only

I smoked while on lsd once and I'll likely never be completely normal again

Whats better, actual shrooms or cap? I can get both, I'm just wondering which one is better

Shrooms are very different than lsd you muppet.

Lsd is more of a disconnect from yourself and ego.

What do you mean?

Doesn't matter just use a mortar and pestle to grind them up good and toss it in a tea then your good to go but I usually eat what's left anyway

These people troll drug threads to try and scare people.

Always proceed with caution but if you're a regular smoker you won't be fucked up by weed and shrooms.

Panaeolus? How much?

I see floaters like all the time in natural light and I see a light static across solid color surfaces and my night vision is pretty fucked

I'm not trying to scare anyone just do hallucinogens on their own and your fine

Hey user. Don't listen to the guy saying do 5 grams your first time. That is definitely a bit overkill. My first time I only did 1 or 2 grams and that would definitely be enough if they are good shrooms. Just stay relaxed and you should be fine. I've had no problem with smoking weed on Shrooms or LSD, it just lightens your mood and chills you out in my opinion. But then again I do have a lot of drug experience so it might be different for me. Make sure you trip in a safe space and if possible have a sober friend to babysit you and make sure you don't do anything too retarded. For the spiritual side of it, it can be a spiritual experience but that depends on the person and what your beliefs are. Even if you are a atheist you'll still have some deep thoughts about life. Have fun tripping user.

I agree with this. For me, weed is nice throughout but I always make sure I have some for the comedown. It's nice to sit back, relax and smoke after you start to come out of it. It also helps me resist the urge to eat more acid/mushrooms to keep the trip going.

Im not scaring anyone, but weed and shrooms in Amsterdam are known to be one of the strongest on this planet. I had an amazing shroom trip for 5 hours, felt so good . I thought Id smoke some weed to bring it up a bit. OH was I wrong. I lost 90% motorskill. I was sure Im gonna be found dead in that hotel. Breathing was so hard, My brain was basicly shutting down with my body, All I kep thinking was Breath, breath, breath, dont die, breath, breath, breath, dont die. Followed by 24 hours of the worst headache.

U must specifie it's Psilocibyn Cubensis.
op picture is'nt cubensis, but Panaeolus, which are way stronger.