You come home and find your mom, sister, and wife/gf tied up naked by big bad home invaders...

You come home and find your mom, sister, and wife/gf tied up naked by big bad home invaders. You can save only one from the coming gang rape. Which of the three do you rescue?

Bonus Challenge: You strike a deal with the gang of thugs. They won't rape any of the women but in exchange they will rape you and make the women watch. Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry:_Portrait_of_a_Serial_Killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I let them fuck all of them, as long as I get first dibs on each?

i save all 3. why aren't you armed OP?

Bonus Challenge 2: You can rescue two of the women from being raped but you have to personally select which one to sacrifice. Who do you pick?

My sister.
I want to tap that virgin cunt first.

>your mom, sister, and wife/gf

Save mom. You just have to, right?

Bonus: I would agree.

Bonus 2: I sacrifice sister.

Play fair, user!

Do I have to watch the rape? This would affect my answer.

>get to
ftfy

And yes.

Then I can't let wife get raped under any circumstances. I just won't be able to look her in the eye again.

Save my sister because she's 11 and more likely to get seriously injured.

What kind of demented mind thinks of these dilemas?

Reminds of that scene from that movie with that guy it was about ... was it called Henry?

They are raping a chick while beating down her husband and a 13-14 year old kid comes in, sees it and runs but they get him and take care of him and everyone lives happily ever after.

>Henry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry:_Portrait_of_a_Serial_Killer

That scene was boss.

That's an interesting dilemma. Imagine if your sister is 11 and your mom has a heart condition. What a fucked up choice that is.

The possibility of death overrides the damage of rape so I'd sacrifice my sister in that case. That said I would go William Wallace before any of this shit happened.

Let them all get raped. I can just sit back and take pictures for blackmail later.

Rape is not worse than death, you fucking moron. It's just forced pleasure.

The dead don't care user.

Moron thats what i said. Read

Please get raped.

Ha, trick question. They're all three the same person.

Explain how

Bonus round, only bad side is my family would see how much of a butt slut I am

spotted the hypothetical sister, mother, or wife/gf

/thread only right answer

Why no daughter in this scenario?

Depends. Do me and my wife have children and how much do I love her?
Its either saving her or my sister.
Bonus 2 is the same, just with being able to save both wife and sister.

>They won't rape any of the women but in exchange they will rape you and make the women watch. Do you agree?

In a heartbeat.

Let them go nuts. Give them my daughter too. Smoke a blunt and watch them get beat and fucked, stroke my dick and maybe blow a load on one of their faces.

I would sacrifice my gf + ask if i can videotape her rape.

Your father fucks his daughter and she has you. Which makes her your mother and your sister through your father. Then you marry her

I can take a pounding but they will have to be my bitches for the next few years since I just saved their little pussies from being destroyed.

>mom, sister, and wife
That's not three people. They're all the same person.

I learned something today.

Yea I'd get fucked. There's no way I could live everyday knowing what I caused to one of my family members.

I'd join the gangbang. I don't have a mother or sister.

How about i join in on the rape, then we all go out for drinks later?

Well obviously take this opportunity to plow your sister and blame it on the gang rapists.

>be me
>come home
>find intruders in my living room
>family gagged and tied up on the floor
>looks being exchanged in the first few seconds of the encounter
>evaluate the situation
>gearsstartgrinding.gif
>they could be armed and dangerous
>whocares.png
>walk towards their leader and offer him deal
>couldhappentoanyone.jpg