I've recently been debating joining the US Army. I'm going to a German Uni atm and I don't know if I'm happy...

I've recently been debating joining the US Army. I'm going to a German Uni atm and I don't know if I'm happy. I've been going out with this girl for 2 years and she's really pretty and I really love her, but she has said that she would not come with me if I joined. She's the first girl I've ever gone out with and I used to get bullied alot, so I'm kind of really attached to her and afraid to leave her. But one of he major problems I have with her is that she is so god damn lazy. She said if we move together we will share all the household, which I'm fine with but she also wants me to cook and she also doesn't want to take care of kids or clean the house or anything like that. I'm really scared of committing to her by marring her because I'm afraid I'll regret it later on when I'm stuck with an unhappy wife. I keep telling myself I can change her.. I honestly don't know what to do and I really need advise because this will influence the rest of my life. Thank you Sup Forumsro's

Other urls found in this thread:

strg.co/eMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for time

Leave her already. Your future is calling.

I didn't come here for that, sorry that I'm being so direct.. I know I have to leave her, I just don't know how and I just really need someone to convince me. You know what I mean?

tell her shit isn't working out and goodbye.

Give me a minute to type..

Yeah but after 2 years?

yep.
man the fuck up and DO IT

Hm. :/

This. Fucking bail OP. It's a foolish man who convinces himself that he can change another. Things, that's doable, but people? They only change if they want to.

What if she wants to?

Nobody really wants to.
Even if she does, she'll wind up resenting you.

Find someone else, then just have a conversation, you know? Be firm, say your piece, then leave.

I know it's dick-ish to find someone else while you're still seeing her but it really does make it easier to detach.

I love Grace Neutral. Aside from that it sounds like you should concider bailing

she literally has imprinted rivers in her head, no wonder why this is the only girl desperate enough to sleep with you

Obviously not dating grace neutral

retired us army here. leave her. there is so much in Europe to see and do, including women... lots of them. alpha up and leave her. move on. goto basic. goto Germany and bang some German sluts. they are calling...

Join the military if you are lost on how to proceed with life.

At least for a few years youll have a purpose,income, and youll get pussy.

But it's so hard. Because to be honest she's almost perfect. She takes care of me when I'm sick. She's super cute and everything. She has a beautiful body and is really caring. We share the same interests. She used to be really depressed because she was raped by her ex boyfriend but I got her away from abusing her medicine and drinking excessively. She's fucking awesome in bed and I can really see myself marrying her. But then there is the stuff I already mentioned before.. it's horrible because she is really everything I've ever wanted but I don't know if I can be happy going to uni and working some normal job. My whole family comes from the military and it's all I've ever known really

I'm just so confused. I don't know if throwing her away is the right thing. I don't believe I'll ever find someone like her. Also: I wouldn't come back to Germany, I wouldn't join the normal military. I'm looking for a 13 fox, option 40 contract atm. They don't send rangers to germany.

One tough lesson that I'm sure plenty of us Sup Forumstards have learned over the years, is that you absolutely cannot change someone. It doesn't matter how good of a whatever you are to that person, people only change through inspiration or desperation; and people are hardly ever inspired my friend.

Do yourself a favor, and save yourself the future heartache and let her go. It sounds like you've got a bright future ahead of you, and you shouldn't hold yourself back on account of a girl that has already primed you to have your heart broken. Good luck Sup Forumsro

because obviously everybody knows who that ugly bitch is..

Dude, however bad the bad things are now, they're only gonna get worse.
Don't work off the assumption she'll change. Like I said before, if she does, she'll wind up resenting you, if she doesn't, you'll wind up resenting her.

Ask yourself these questions.
Am I still going to love this woman if all the worst things she's capable of happen?
Is she still going to love me in a decade or so?

If both answers are yes, stay.
If not, go and stay go.

But what about her feelings? I'm really not that kind if guy that just says goodbye and leaves. I don't know how to break up with her. And I know she loves me.. it's so hard

look i don't know how pussy the U.S army are this days, but you are clearly too much faggot to join it.

Unless you're like 40 why bother marrying? Just be in a relationship and share household like a normal person.

better than tinder! plenty of horny alternative sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

You're a fucking pussy.

I doubt that. I know I can become what I've always wanted to be. I just fucked myself by going out with this chick, and hooking myself onto her. I've got to get over her but I can't just leave her at the side of the street. I've been picked on and I know what it's like to be alone. That woman used to be one of the most popular girls I know and when I was at my lowest point in my life and everyone else was gone she came to me and wanted to hang out with me. She threw away everyone and everything to be with me and I'm just the fuck that can't be happy. I love this girl and I'm not just going to throw her away and leave just like that. I'm eather going to do it right or not at all. And if you think any different then fuck you. I merely came here for advice that's all I want.

Look dude, what about YOUR feelings? You've extended the offer for her to move forward in life with you and she isn't willing to. Even if she did, you said it yourself that you would have to cook, take care of your potential future children, and basically hand her the perfect life on a silver platter without any reciprocation. That's a shitty one-way street. I'm sure she's great in plenty of ways, otherwise you wouldn't be crazy about her. It sounds like you're a decent fucking guy and you deserve to have someone willing to put in the same effort that you do.

When you let her go, just simply speak the blunt and honest truth and go chase your dreams man. You owe it to yourself

"Merely Came for advice."

Well the first thing you did wrong was come here for advice.

Then you reject all the advice you are given.

lelel

better than tinder! plenty of horny goth sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

Thank you very much, I'm just going to talk to her tomorrow.. but what if she changes her mind when I tell her this? What if she wants to come and changes her mind about everything? Do you think that would last?

1- join the army. Lost in life, need direction? Earlier posts are right sign up. Last time you won't know what to do with yourself.
2- your relationship is doomed. Do what you want tho, can't learn from the mistakes you didn't make unless you just dump her now and move on.

Armyfag?

Bump

It's most likely pillow talk if she does say she changes her mind. Eventually you'd see the same pattern happen over time.

Best way to get over it all is take things one day at a time my friend, and do what's best for yourself.

how about you tell her how it is. Tell her if she can't handle responsibilities this relationship can't work. A relationship is supposed to be 50/50 not 100/0. Don't let a lazy bitch control your life OP there's plenty of fish in the sea you just have to explore and not be afraid of rejection. Keep trying.

THIS

>I keep telling myself I can change her

This is utterly and completely delusional.

Advice: Break up with her immediately and suddenly. Burn your bridges entirely, so you can't go back. You need to move on, and it will be much easier if you aren't tempted in the least to go back. Put yourself in the position where you're living your life in the unknown again.

Thanks dude. I'm going to take the first bus in the morning and get her out of bed and tell her exactly this. Your awsome.