Suicide Thread. Don't know why I want to start one just seems like something to do to be honest

Suicide Thread. Don't know why I want to start one just seems like something to do to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

madinamerica.com/2014/10/psychiatric-care-causing-suicides/
brobible.com/life/article/traveled-to-mexico-to-kill-himself/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suicide Prevention Hotline
8OO-273-8255
@800273TALK

bump

Thanks for trying to help but you came too late.

Fuck you psych drug pushing faggot go suck your pharma cock in hell

madinamerica.com/2014/10/psychiatric-care-causing-suicides/

BUMP FOR ANheroooo

OP here, gotta get that ball rolling

l82
lol did he piss himself?

OP....Please dump!!!!

Btw, Im on the same boat....whats your story?

My plan, take lsd shrooms a big joint and some heroin also sleeping pills and tons of booze then sit in bath and just let the water flow

Nooo. thats blood, but most likely he did if he had piss in his bladder....

Bodily fluids escape because the whole body relaxes upon no brain activity.

hahaha, well that back fired eh dad :D

Shit family, shit life, got terrible anxiety, depression and to top it off everyone I know is a fucking tool, failed life, not happy with my body and my life so far. Just a big shit fest

>suicidal people with mental issues seek treatment
>news at 11

inb4 some hillary supporting asswipe blames the gun

Word...

Have you tried before? If not, how do you plan on doing it???

so shitting yourself when you die a real thing? fugg

Start with working on yourself and then make your way outward helping the people around you.

Tried cutting down my wrist, brother came in and stopped me, didn't tell though. I wanna go out by od'ing or hanging myself. I will leave a suicide note of course telling everyone why I did it and the people who pushed me too far.

Any backstory?

he got better

Yeah, its very real. Ive done literally years of research because, what else is a depressed/mentally ill fag that cant leave his house to do?

But yeah, you can shit and piss yourself as soon as you loose consciousness...ie....if you attempt to hang yourself and go limp but then someone finds you before you can fully die...

Its like trying to repair a broken mirror, you can't and the only thing you're doing is hurting yourself.

>this thread

None i had a good childhood i will be doing it in the name of science

Don't forget to stream that shit faggot

just glue the mirror together, use gloves retard

fuck off, normal fag!

I wish clinical depression upon you and your family!

The supportive Sup Forums I know and love.

Sick fuck right here

Wtf is wrong with people

Double dubs, he will get clinical depression and his family will.

Can we phonehetero users (master race) get some mahfuggin .gifs? Steve doesn't think it's appropriate to .webm on a phone.

>fag

You shouldn't look at yourself as broken. Consider yourself the sum total of your life experience thus far.It's like a math equation, you add variables in as you go along. You can't expect all of the experience to be positive in the moment but a learning experience non the less. Keep going, love yourself by becoming the person you want to be, one step at a time. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems

Do it faggot

HOLY shit, first time ive ever noticed personal dubs and ive been lurking Sup Forums since 2005

Hope it happens....like a transfer of evil spirits.

Most likely you'll just have a seizure, puke out half the shit, and be too awake to drown yourself, Might be brain-damaged after though, so have fun with that. Shitty plan. Better plan: get a car and a gun. Drive to the middle of fucking nowhere. I don't mean a farmer's field either. I mean drive to the edge of a wilderness reserve, find the deepest patch of forest you can (away from trails) and go to the middle of it. Leave your phone at home. Shot to the head in the woods where nobody will get to you in time. Doing it in a building is just asking for a fucking neighbor to barge in or some dumb shit.

Ok lets start with 100, 100 - 2 (depression and anxiety), 98 - 9 (girls who used me to get to my perfect brother), 89 - 13 (friends who used me and made my ex dump me. Need I go on?

Shit man...never really looked at it that way....

Yes. You need to.

Shit country no guns dude

>20:59:54
why not wait 6s???

kek

snap out of it you suicidal morons and grow the fuck up

76 - 5 (family that either kicked me when I was down or got me down) 71 - 10 (didn't know what to put for this but life saving from when I was 4 got robbed by family members) 61 - 7 (amount of times I tried to say I need help to my best friend at the time and got laughed at.

Because hilary

Istead: turn that around. Starting at 0 and adding life experience rather than as looking at everything youre going through as taken away. Consider it adding to yourself, your story and your life. Now if you grow from these challenges then you'll be a stronger more well rounded person than you would have been prior

According to my research the only sure fire way to die, is to hang yourself in public at night away from people so no one can save you....my brother heard my and broke down the door and saved me....

But hanging, is the best way. Bullets can miss the important areas, drugs can leave you brain dead, and buildings wont gaurantee death unless its above 20 stories

Maybe he tried to nailed it, but he failed. Like he failed in almost everything in life.

54 - 4 (failed school, life, no real friends and nobody I want to be with me in my time of need). I might as well go to 0 since I can't remember the amount of people I have let down or disappointed.

>everyone so sad.. boo hoo

Ok + 50 = 50, my life is a 50 and thats because of how bad my life is.

needs more bonzai buddy

Why the fuck are you telling that to me

Why do people sucidide themselves?

Science

To be honest, this is the most cared about I have ever felt, people trying to tell me to turn my life around or not do it. Pretty depressing to be honest :/

And you're sitting here telling people how to kill themselves. I can see through your bullshit. You're too much of a pussy to kill yourself

You only get one crack at it, so why check out? Might as well make the best of it

total madman
where will you get the money?

Bullied by sister's older friends. Bullied by guy that mollested me. Bullied by a gang down the street. Bullied by a guy 6 grades ahead of me. Overate to deal. Bullied through high school for being fat. Basically stopped going to school. Social services never called. Teachers lied to parents at pta and said i was there.

Finally get fit. Family has huge fight for 6 hours. Find out some shit that fucks me up. Get depressed. Stop studying. Manage to get shitty course. Drop out from anxiety. Eventually do sales. Get good with people. A girl mate traps best friend into pregnancy. We basically lose touch from it. Be fine for a while. Land a second job. Starting to get popular. Join a gym. Have manic episode which results me in crippling myself. Hurts to walk now. Lost my friends, jobs, mind, and respect.

Oh and some guy that was into me turned out to be a really big slut. Which i wouldnt mind but he was trying to act like i was the one. Everyone on his side cause he blows them. Never minded being gay but now it sickens me. Maybe we are abominations bound for hell. Thinking of taking a trip there quite soon. Folks said they would pay for me to go to another country but no contacts or a degree or the ability to even run makes it difficult. At this point suicide might as well be the most logical choice. Im fucking done with people and life i think. But i wanna go out in an interesting way. Like maybe join a gang or some shit.

Friendly advice. Try doing what this guy did first. For one week. If it doesn't work, go on. But you have nothing to lose, right bro?

Also, have some love for yourself. You sound like you've had some shitty people in your life. It's not necessarily on you, but on them. Maybe moving to new city would be good idea as well. Fresh start and shit.

Im going to get a loan :) will die anyways

This probably is a bad example cause we're on Sup Forums so I guess you got lucky people said not to but it's crucial in life to surround yourself with positive emotionally stable, successful people. Being around negativity constantly is so draining

Try doing what, what guy did first?

Thats an interesting room. What am I looking at here?

Fuck, forgot the link. Sorry!

brobible.com/life/article/traveled-to-mexico-to-kill-himself/

> being around negativity constantly is so drawing.
Everywhere I go in the place I live I either have someone who hates me, wanted to use me or has used me.

what a cunt, like the best way to get discovered or to survive the OD, drama queen emo fag

Then you have to seek positivity elsewhere. Don't let what they've got going on drag you down

To show you, you really dont want o kill yourself....like me (despite the fact i failed/saved from mine) I dnt want to die either, i just wish my brain wasnt such a dick all the time causing all this pain.

do you really want to know?

The only positive place I knew of was a lake I use to go fishing, no surprise it got raided with gangs and when I grew from 8 to 11 (I net fished at 8 and grew to 11) I was almost raped there

Oh forgot to mention. The dude into me had me followed. Hacked into my laptop and phone and loads of strangers were listening and reading my personal shit. All mocked me. I really fucking hate gay men. I do. I totqlly get it now. I used to defend it. That we were no different but we are. Cock>empathy
Cock>love
Cock>anything

I mean people as well not just a place but positive people

Don't give up user and push them assholes back to Plato's cave.

The only positive person I know is a girl but she has hated me for a while since people made rumours about her and this guy and the blame was put on me, I mean we do talk since we hand in the same "friend" group but its awkward to talk to each other without remembering the past.

Then if she's important to you then you need to clear the air. Talk about what happened and what didn't happen and get over it and move on

hang* just to prove how pathetic I am, I misspell a 4 letter long work.

>ITT: Borderline faggots who cant kill themselves

I can't clear the air with her, its either too awkward since I said something that must of sounded like I was in on the joke and plus many people know how I feel about her and will make more rumours about me and her, hurting her even more

Indeed

pretty much

Idiots, usually.

>Do you guys have battletoads
>no?
>

Lets pretend that you really have reached rock bottom.
You are at the bottom of your life. Deep down where only the strongest of all succeeds to reach. If this place doesn't kill you no one will.
And the moment you rise from this deepness you'll be a much stronger person.

It's all about being Übermensch but reaching that level you must first become an Untermensch. And no this has nothing to do with nazism it's just a way of seeing you own self.

Read Thus spoke Zarathustra written by Nietzsche.

Anyone got a link or webm of the politician who shot himself on live television?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E

So basically most women?

>taking psychedelics to commit suicide
nobody does this

ropes can break you stupid faggot. almost every way of suicide can back fire and leave you crippled or a vegetable.

join the fucking military and volunteer to shoot sand niggers, atleast then you get paid to be suicidal. you may just find purpose and not eant to off yourself after you shoot a few

Jesus way to undercut yourself

Seems like your main problem is self pity. Snap the fuck out of it. Put down the drugs, the booze, the cigarettes, the fucking laptop in which you are using Sup Forums, shave your beard, cut your hair, work on your hygiene, your appearance, and start your life. So life kicked you down a bit? Suck it up. Instead of being here in Sup Forums you have the internet of infinite information yet you'd rather see another celeb thread or girls luv big cock threads over and over here in Sup Forums. Go to /fit/ get a fucking routine go to /biz/ and get the occasionally good information on how to fix your finances. No one is going to do it for you. Cut the dead wood in your life even if it is family. You are born with a family, doesn't mean you have to stay with them. Get rid of your shit friends, start hanging out with people with common interest and common goals in life. Fuck your family and make your own family. Or would you rather fap to the same celeb thread posted every hour here? Go and start reading books regarding finance and self -improvement. Get a notepad and create a plan that you can follow. You will stumble but you live and you learn. Be reasonable with your plan and flexible. Start small with tasks in your master plan. Plans that you can complete soon like saving 100 dollars, then 200, then 500. Then keep improving little by little. It's not gonna happen over night but baby steps. That sense of achievement is a great motivational tool to kick-starting yourself from your slump. Since you didn't finish school, start by getting your GED then apply for jobs. Everything is there for those who are willing. Good luck user

>suicide note
Include a tl;dr because nobody cares.

Woman in the background
Wtf

For all you suicidal cunts

So Sup Forums, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why do you keep on going?

I'm scared if I do that, that I might end up wanting to keep living, and I'll have to live with the stupid shit I did when I was suicidal.

>Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems
I can tell that you never committed suicide, else you wouldn't say that.