Are Latinas white?

Are Latinas white?

Only their dicks

No, and they all have the same ethnicity.

They're the original whites before "barbarians" or germanics came in the scene
In the Americas the problem is we don't differentiate them from Native Americans

CHI

Why won't America just create a mestizo category, it would be much easier

I'm a "white Mexican" and i'd just put down mestizo, I have to be at least some % indio

lol no

Every person that says I'm a "white mexican" isn't tmecoxla

>Its the "MESTIZOS ARENT HISPANICS" poster again

Depends of the country.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

If the US government created a "mestizo" category (as if, to cover all the people that are mixed with non whites be they anglo or hispanic) USA would go from 70% white to 20% - 30% white in a day.

Weren't you Mexican?

>80% Amerindian, 20% European kid thinks he looks like the European baby more than the African baby
Shocking.

No it wouldn't.

>muh white population
You guys are pathetic as fuck.

ikr? should have brought a brown/asian color doll.

Most non-hispanic white americans are mixed race my dude there's no denying it.

>Cherrypicked images if mugshots

Get off of your computer and do something productive for once. I live in the US, how the fuck can you try to argue that you know more about this country than I do?

I've been to the US my dude, and the mugshots ain't cherrypicked, they were all arrested in the Oregon's lefty riots.

what the fuck is the term "white hispanic" anyway?
yesterday i was looking into reddit because i wanted to see the reactions to that great sjw series "dear white people" outside Sup Forums.

shortly after, i noticed theres a bunch of "white hispanics" proclaiming they are aryan or pure white, sticking to such white supremacist-ish alt-right subreddits, downvoating anyone who are in doubt about that definition in droves.

it cracked me up. but at the same time i found things are getting fucking ugly there. these alt-right 3rd worlders and hispanics who believe they are white are much more thin-skinned, unintelligent, irrational, incoherent, stupid than sjws. i thought it was only on Sup Forums.

Don't trust self proclaimed "white" hispanics. That's how you end up with people like Ted Cruz.

I'm not that guy. Most of posts are about USA, Europe, and Asia.

But feel free to post your copy pasta.

>mugshots
>not loser degenerates and MEXICANS
Seriously though, the majority of white (and even asian) Americans don't get arrested. Mostly spics, niggers, brownies, and gutter tier trash whites.