Hello Sup Forumsrothers, i'm really sad at this moment, i want to watch a movie...

Hello Sup Forumsrothers, i'm really sad at this moment, i want to watch a movie, please can you recomend me a movie that will go along with red wine and depression?
general feels thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtMjLZpXTzw
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
guys please

ok :(

scary movie 2

Bottle Rocket

Waking Life.
Whole movie is basically a dream, has a melancholic touch to it, but not to cheesy or something.

i'll definatly watch these two sometime, but i wanted something along the lines of 500 days of summer sad feel

Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind

is Sup Forums depending on ads now..

500 days of summer.

Yep

it's a lovely movie, i have already seen it :(
mentioned that i want something simmilar

This one, OP. Guaranteed to cure depressions and give meaning back to life.

The Good Will Hunters

Did the trick for me.

Don't know that movie, so don't know what kind of feel you're looking for.
Well, good luck tho

>fall in love with oneitis
>be me
>virgin
>she lives a few hours away
>we manage to see each other every other week or so
>I'm starting to realize my feelings for her arent mutual
>although she is flirty with me
>kinda want to drop her for my own sake
>she has already hurt me enough
>but now she plans on moving really close to me, like she'll be living in the next town over
>within the next month or so

Idk what to do I still have feelings for her, I love spending time with her, we share the same hobbies. But it just hurts that she doesn't feel the same way. I feel unbelievably depressed and just want to move on but shell be moving so close to me and its just going to make this so much harder.

Also we have hooked up several times before. Never fucked though.

watch it, it's an amazing feels movie
10/10 recomend

it's one of the best movie's i've seen, but i feel like i'm beyond the point of repair

>Hello Sup Forumsrothers, i'm really sad at this moment, i want to watch a movie, please can you recomend me a movie that will go along with red wine and depression?

No, but I do recommend the music of hot chip

here are some lyrics to a track called "so glad to see you".
Their music is so full of hope and mystery that you realise they are singing about a feeling that has long gone, that life is ahead and not behind you, that love is all a dream

Please let me go
Please help me go

So glad to see that you came
We had nice times
We hope you come again
Please come and see the sea
If you come we'll have best times again
But now it's time to go
Time to go home

i really apreciate the suggestion, but i need something to kill time so i don't think about myself, and music doesn't help me.
also, i'm a metal (stoner/doom) kind of guy

I agree with you about Amélie being one of the best movies I've seen.
What happened to you that you're so hopeless?

Land of the giants episode from 1968
excellent stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=TtMjLZpXTzw

+1

failed relationship started it all, then i realised that i am easily replaced, have no positive traits about me, also the fact that for the last 3 months i have nothing but bad things happen to me. and to topple that off developing alcoholism and drug abuse at the stunning age of 19.
life is shit Sup Forumsro

>life is shit Sup Forumsro

Yup, it sure is. You should an hero...

not sure about that tho, i have too much of respect towards my parents to make them sad, my mother has weak nerves, she won't handle it.
but the suicidal thoughts are there nonetheless

OP I dont want you to end it all without first telling you not to be a small floppy cock

that changed absolotly nothing in my life

Oh man, i've been there. It happened to me at 21. I managed somehow to avoid living on the street.
The thing that saved me was that in the melancholy I would always was and iron a white shirt. And I would go out wearing it just to feel some dignity.
I got a job, got a gf, Lost everything again and ended up the same 2 years later.

>not sure about that tho, i have too much of respect towards my parents to make them sad, my mother has weak nerves, she won't handle it.

Have you considered murder-suicide? You'd be doing them a favor by making sure they weren't around to be sad after you killed yourself and you'd also be paying them back for bringing you into this world and then not raising you to be a productive member of society that actually has something to offer the world.

dressing good isn't the problem, i am from a rather wealthy family, i always dress good
it's the feel from the inside that fucks me up

Requiem for a Dream

no, they are not responsible for that i am a mental mess. my father has his own family with two 7 yr olds, and a wife, i don't want to make any of them sad. especially my little bro's

My autistic friend who is legitimately autistic is doing better in life than me. He fucked some girl the other day and just got a good paying job and gets to travel the world at the same time. I'm a virgin that works some dead end job at a restaurant.

"Flowers for Algernon" or "Of Mice and Men."

get the fuck away from everyone. play dead for several years.
If you stay you'll become the soulless fuckin suit that sells insurances.

"A Serbian Film." Took me three days to watch it. It's on JewTube. I had to pause, frequently

Dancer in the Dark, if you'd like a punch to the gut and don't hate musicals.

no, not an insurance seller, but i agree on the soulless suite tho. that would be me
i always say that i buy fancy clothes so that nobody notices that i am an emotional mess from the get go

I know it's lame, but watch "about a boy" such a life affirming film. It's cozy but really really charming and loveable. I can't recommend it enough. I'm usually all about action and psych thriller movies but It's really just such a wonderful film. "The grand Budapest hotel" "master and commander" "the iron giant" "Pinocchio" and lord of the rings etc. All guaranteed to put a smile on your face

dude i watched it a long time ago, when i was happy, and wasn't this fucked in the head. watched it all in one sitting, but had the feeling of what the fuck i want to sit in a shower for like 7 hours contemplating after

thanks user, but i want to embrace the sadness today. absoloutly loved grand budapest tho.

that's the problem man, you need to look and act as you feel. well maybe not fully act but still, you get the point.
The best thing that ever happened to me was moving away from my family, losing my car, my money, and having 2-3 valuable items: my watch which i broke when drunk, my inscribed cigarette holder which rusted and a freakin cup.

Your experience will not be like mine, but if you want to learn to fill the void inside and make sense of it, you need to get the fuck away.

I can't think of any movies that made me happy, except Blazing Saddles.

i am planning on that, i still need my own money for an apartment. i really want to start over my life. a new page
new everything, unfortionatly i live in a small country and the only way of doing so is to move to another city, and none of them are as good as the capital that i actually live in.
it's latvia btw, i don't know if that means anything to you tho

noo, i don't want to be happy user, i'm far past that.

Hey all you sadfags. I hope this picture of Mr. Rogers makes you feel a bit better. Even if just for a very little bit.

Passion of the Christ, then.

well that's not for me.
everybody either uses me or forgets about me

read this

I'm from Romania so it's similar.
Ask your parents for money monthly. Go to the university city in Romania, enroll in college or not, live the fucking life for 2-3 years.

Give it a try

i haven't even finished hight school, i got dropped out, have been lying my to my employers that i have it, as it is a minimum here.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

That kid turned into a hot little slut