Dubs decide what I say, get me nudes

Dubs decide what I say, get me nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPL2lyoytwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Christ I want to put that

bump

the end

While we wait for the other girl to reply, what should I say to this one. She's edgy and emo asf, really sensitive, and I cba talking to her

Give me nudes now.

Winrar

win

Ayy

C'mon Sup Forumsros this is handed to you on a platter

ey u dum bioitch watch dis
youtube.com/watch?v=sPL2lyoytwQ

Should send me nudes to get your mind off it

I really don't want to hear any of this, help me Sup Forums

I want to drown out your voice with the flood of my semen.

Ask her to invite you into their Skype calls so you can masturbate quietly in the darkness like the cuck you are

Fuck your gay ass boyfriend, send nudes. Your dad's a cunt, your mom's a cunt and your grandma's a bitch. Send. Nudes.

This

Positivity copypasta

Positivity is the key to endless opportunities. I used to be a negative person, always feeling down on my luck, but recently I changed. I came upon an epiphany. I realised that positivity is the key to everything. It fuels passion and your drive to do well in life, and if you have positivity, you WILL succeed in life. Nothing can be gained from negativity, negativity can only lead to failure. Nobody wants to live as a failure. I chose to change my ways and stand out from my friends as a shining ray of enlightenment and hope to others, to let people know that positivity is a fount of limitless potential. As long as you are living you deserve the best in life, and positivity is the key to that.

HEY GUESS WHAT

Roll

Good one.

WINRAR

Winrar

Op here, I got both the 55s, shit's crazy, I never get dubs

Proof

And again, keep em coming

Save some dubs for us plebs

Holy shit, this thread is my thread I guess

Taken credit for the copypasta cause she probably hasn't even heard of Sup Forums

Kek nicely played, I don't even mind

Wrote that one up especially for you OP

I found that on a ton of different websites you lying faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGZ6jSf45A

woohoo

Should I put that?

W-why would someone lie on the internet?

Link me mate, I'd love to see. The first place that's ever been posted was in my group discord just a couple hours ago

Now ask for tits

No, write "The only thing that can make me feel better would be some tits ;("

Kek yes

Too late

Shit, other one's back

"But you mean a lot to me'

Then ask for tits

Forgot pic

Update us OP

Tempted to just give her the link to this thread

Go ahead OP, we can't get nudes from her anymore anyways

Have you ever had a swole ass nigga squirtle on them jigglypuffs?

I would love to stuff you and squirt my nice hot gravy all over your body

Or I could give you lot her kik...

Trips gets both their kiks

An even better idea, smart thinking OP

Fuck, trips is never gonna happen

Roll

Dubs gets the orignal one then

They will mate.

Check mah trips

Fair enough

Rolls Royce

I'm not sure why she still talks to me

Oriental princess

Fuck me, well done mate.
It's myagetscared
Post results

Beautiful, thank you very much

>opisafaggot

You´re not even trying

Clearly works on this emo

slay my pipe

It begins

I've always wondered, what's the source of the "check em"' image

Note; I've done this so her before and she might not even reply

Mate she's clocked you

This happened

Don't mind tbh, made the kik just now

Your mom's vagina

Give me top insults then to roast her

Bet yo dad's been slammin yo ragga bomb pussay bitch

>google

sexually, I identify as 'faggot', but I only do the sex on grils

No offence but you're so physically repulsive I wouldn't even rape you

MAKE WHITE
TRASH AGAIN

Someone give me something to get rid of this bitch

I don't give a fuck about your emo cuck boyfriend go and gash your fucking wrists and an hero

Roll

Ask for nudes, that'll get rid of her

Is the thread annoying for you?
Then stop bumping it faggot

Winrar I guess

I used to furiously masturbate to role playing instructional videos, then my dad walked in on me one day and cold cocked me right in the back of the head so hard I shit my pants. He then eased his erect member into my freshly lubricated boy pussy, I started to cry, then my mom walked in and had a look of simultaneous disappointment and disgust. To this day she won't even look me in the eye.

He probably doesn't even give a fuck about a whiney bitch like you and probably has plenty other girls he's speaking to so shut the fuck up

Don't fuck my daughter

Abuse me

Rollarino

Rolling

Better than tinder Girls sign up to fuck

Rolll

Wrong girl OP