>Moto X Pure

LG G4

I had a Note 7 for like 3 days but had to send it back :(

>motorola

>pic related mine

LG G5

its served me well this last little while

Kek

Less expensive than other flagship phones. 4k display and 4k camera. Battery sucks considering I use it so much

yeah dude, the battery is fucking garbage but you can charge it pretty quickly

also the second camera is really good for creepshots

Lumia 535
Iphone 4s

i had the Samsung Focus windows phone, i hated that thing with a blind passion

OnePlus 3
Great phone, lacks finesse and has some minor issues
HTC one m8
Starting to get old, just had the wifi reciever replaced wich is a known problem, great sound

tell me about the oneplus
what would you say needs to improve ?

I've had this phone for 2 years and the only thing that is letting me down is my battery is starting to crap out. I used to be a Nokia fanatic and my last phone was the N9. I am very impressed with my Oneplus

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro
>polish pleb here

forgot pic

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.

Did you flash your phone, I heard the native skin sucks on it.

Moto G4

Nokia Lumia 930 master race reporting

iPhone 6s

HTC 10

Just ordered a new battery. Shit's bout to explode, lul.

Huawei Y6.

Had it for about a year now with no problems.

yeah, i got cyanogenmod 13. (android 6). cyan 14 (and 7.0) is on its way too.
Some people love miui tho, but im not one of them

HOLY SHIT, I NAILED QUADS

Still a great phone, only the camera is pretty shitty.

K

chek em broo

Sonic 5S

[iphone 6 gold]

E1200

Chekum

Coolpad Arise

Yup got it too, this phone so sexy.
No regrets.
Still fast as fuck, lots of memory and i didn't even put a memory card in yet.
Have it since june or may this year.

Thus, I ordered a new battery, rather than a new phone. That and being poor.

Drunk and don't feel like googling a picture but I got a Moto Droid Turbo 2 and it's honestly really nice I owned Galaxies up to S5 and can say I enjoy it a lot more than any of them. My gf has an iPhone 6 and it seems nice but I'm not really an apple fag.

Anyway, howdy lads. How was your day?

Nokia Lumia 920

Something I really love about all the Nexus phones is that they pretty much have an additional 5 year community update support. Someone even managed to build Android 7.0 for the Nexus One some time ago.

mines fucking great had it 2years and dont intend to get a new one anytime soon

Axon 7

Beat phone I've had since the HTC m8

Galaxy S6 Edge. Waiting for the S8.

Xperia z5

even people with regular iphones think youre a retard for getting that

>windows phone
why would anyone willingly cripple themsleves

Honor 7 lite
It has more than i need and it's cheap.

checked
have this phone too. its pretty solid but in a boring kind of way

So you drive a jeep, wear shorts, and fuck Chad?

Or your a black guy?

Did you upgrade from an m8?

I decided between this and the axon, but the camera on the HTC was pretty good, especially in low light apparently.

I just dislike the lack of twin front speakers

HTC m8

Same, the s5 is the best phone I've ever owned, it's the only phone thats water resistant with a removable battery

Solid and somewhat boring is what I wanted. As well as a good audio experience. I am tired of gimmick bloated phones. The 10 was my best answer

Pixel Xl

Galaxy Note 4
Best phone I've owned

Close,
I am white. Always wear shorts. Vaped before. (but i hate jeeps) 16 and make fucking memes.

Forgot pic

That phone would've been good if google didn't sell out and make it a verizon exclusive. Yeah I know they sell it unlocked but it's not the point

Ma negro

Then what is your point you fucking idiot?

HTC One M9
Still stock due to the fact I'm lazy and unlocking the bootloader on my M7 was a hassle

Love this fucking thing.

Prolly the best phone ive ever had even had the G4, thing was shit, I went back to G3

Like the features
Ugly as hell imo tho

Heart rate monitor for a after fap vital check, hd screen, nice and big and looks pretty cool too, im a little iffy about testing the waterproofing dont wanna get confident and fuck it u

Blackberry z30

ITT: poorfags
Jelly of my beast?

Anyone not on verizon cant just walk into a store and buy it you inbred, you have to buy it from google plus you have to pay full price if buying it unlocked so you cant make payments on it

my mom has this phone

Had a nightmare I owned on of these

Then say that to start you fucking retard. You contradicted yourself when you said Verizon exclusive hur dur but you can still get it on other networks hur dur.

huawei p9 lite

i have big hands but whenever i try to reach the letter "P" with my left hands thumb my palm hits the shift key and i press 0 lol

nice fast phone so far....battery is awesome too

Ur just a jelly poorfag

Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro

waiting to arrive

Moto Z Force. I had a galaxy note 7. This thing kicks the shit out of it. It's a little but smaller but not obviously so. The battery life is fucking unreal. Specs are great, camera is great and it charges faster than any phone I've seen. If Motorola keeps making phones like this they'll be a titan again before too long

of your iShit? Nobody is jealous of that

Never had any issues with water, I use it the shower all the time plus gone in my pool with it. Only thing is the speaker sounds muffled till it dries out

not that user but...
jealous because you got ripped off ?
try again dude...

Why would anybody with half a brain buy any phone besides an iPhone or flagship Samsung?

Not a bad phone honestly, wish they had a 64gb option though

why would anyone pay the much money for a phone to begin with

You obviously are. Mommy and Daddy worked at McDonalds and Burger King, respectively, so they couldn't afford poor user his dream phone.

i know, but this phone cost me nothing as i got it off my buddy after he upgraded to a 6S and at the time i was still using a Galaxy Ace 2X which i fucking hated with a passion so the 5c was a considerable improvement over that piece of shit

Because it will last you a long time before starting to glitch, slow down and constantly let you down.

Don't listen to him. A 5C is awesome.

You realize majority of Android phones have a higher pricetag than Apple phones right?

This stupid poorfag argument holds no bearing anymore. You're basically paying all the money for a brand name which is pathetic.

s6 edge is the best. get fucked faggots

I don't know what you do to your phones, but I've had phones for 7-8 years and never had them glitch or slow down.

poorfag can't afford s7 edge so he has to convince us s6 edge is better, how edgy

i know i love it , its running 10.1 without any issues, its actually running a little faster and smoother then it did on 9.5.3

Get the fuck out of here. Even tho i have an iphone, i think the last good iphone was the 5.

>everyone falling for this bait

>Implying the sexus 6p could ever garner criticism

After Steve Jobs died I lost all respect for iPhone and Apple in general

Underrated phone.
Too bad BlackBerry's OS couldn't get the app support it needed. I used the Z30 last year and some of this year. Good phone. Good OS.

Using the DTEK50 right now. It's good, especially with the BlackBerry software.

Because neither of those brands are worth the money. Their phones are made to decay faster than say a Motorola or a modern HTC.