So I just discovered that my recent ex GF of 5 years has started dating her best friend...

So I just discovered that my recent ex GF of 5 years has started dating her best friend. That phrase "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on" could not be truer. How should I handle this?

Pic related, it's her.

Other urls found in this thread:

strg.co/eMc
scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking one of her friends is a good place to start.

Cheers to a man getting out of the friend zone. A day worth celebrating.

The answer is obvious. What do you think?

> ex GF
jeezus boy MOVE THE FUCK ON!

>my ex gf
>how should i handle this?

better, since you're wondering about someone you have nothing to do with.
how about you get a job and start acting like an adult

Most of her friends are dudes, and the ones that aren't are ugly AF.

When we were together, she would go to him to vent and look for advice on what to do. I had a friend like that as well, another woman. Maybe I should go and date her. I honestly feel like i've been slapped in the face here. She always lied to me, covered things up..never was truly honest with me... But with him, she's nothing but 100% honest. It's not fair, how come I never got to see that side of her..

Me and her during the good times

holy shit move on you absolute beta-lord
no wonder she dumped you, you have the emotional maturity of an eight year-old

>ex GF of 5 years
>How should I handle this?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who fucking cares? Have you seriously been pining for her for 5 years and watching her every move? lol

If you still want her, i dunno.
If you don't, why care.

You shouldn't care, you're never getting back together and giving one FUCK about her is only killing you. Be like her, move the fuck on.

Even if he does want her, she doesn't want him.

No no, we were together for 5 years. We broke up a few months ago. We were still very attached up until we actually moved apart.

Im just looking for advice here, not to be flamed or trolled. I'm having a hard time overcoming my feelings on this one.

better than tinder! plenty of horny amateur sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

holy fuck you loser
>how should i handle this
A normie wouldn't care so just kys

You have to overcome them, or kys now. That's the plain and simple of it.

You don't want to be with someone who won't give their heart to you. You deserve better.

Plain and simple.

Post a pic of best friend.

>She always lied to me, covered things up..never was truly honest with me... But with him, she's nothing but 100% honest.
Maybe they were better together all along then.

>It's not fair, how come I never got to see that side of her..
I'm sorry for you if you really liked her even though she wasn't truly honest and covered things up. But you don't "deserve" these things.

Damn, she's hot. Any nudes? As for the rebound boy, he got lucky (right place, right time) but she'll be done with him quickly.

She's free to date ANYONE, just as you are. Use it as motivation to get your life back in line and find the sweet pussy you should.

it's because you're a massive faggot

But she won't be back with OP. Don't give the poor boy false hope. He has to move forward.

Dude, this girl isn't worth it. Don't follow what shes up to. Move on!

Pic of her best friend she's now dating.

>ex gf

move on, faglord. seriously. if everyone else is telling you to move on, maybe it's time to just be an adult and move on with your life.

what answer are you looking for? get over her.

You're wearing a "U MAD BRO?" shirt? Why the fuck do you think she left you

Two choices.

Continue to want someone who wasn't good for you and would just hurt you more OR decide to allow yourself to find someone who IS good for you, when you're ready.

better than tinder! plenty of horny amateur bitches of your city on strg.co/eMc

Her shirt actually, it was a little too big so she gave it to me.

Yeah, well you picked a shitty place for any of that dumbass.

Move on brov

Yeah no one cares. You asked for advice and don't want to take it.

You want us to say he's a chode and fuck that guy.

No. She moved on as she should. Forget her and that guy you massive pussy.

Fix your damn life and stop worrying about the lives of those who shouldn't mean shit to you.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply she was coming back to him. Still, who knows? My wife and I broke up once for 6 months, got back together, got engaged, married, been solid for a decade now.

Jerk off alone while he fucks her brains out and makes her cum more than you ever did in 5 years.

Tears make decent enough lube.

You lost. Give up, little baby.

/threads over

Again no one cares. Stop relating your life to her. It's over man. Accept it.

>Those cold, dead eyes.

She didn't feel anything for you at this point, OP.

You need to move on from this. Forward, upward.

There is no point dwelling on something that finished months ago. It's nearly fucking 2017. Get yourself a goal in life. Lift. Run. Eat better, get stronger. Move on.

Learn to love yourself and others will follow.

Or just fucking kill yourself, who am I to judge?

scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man

How to be a 3% man. You are welcome.

Redpill on this shit, get over her, start courting other women. If you are desperately blowing up her phone like a beta cuck, she's just going to run farther.

Pic related

fuck you must be lonely to care about your ex gf of 5 years
get the fuck over it faggot

lmao

HE IS THE SAVIOUR

FREED HIMSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF THE FRIENDZONE

THE WHITEST KNIGHT WHO GOT THE GIRL

KING OF Sup Forums

Thank you, it's still really hard to see her happy with someone else, we had planned on getting married, I had the ring picked out any everything. Then the fire nation attacked.. not really, but things went to hell. Found out she was cheating on me (not physically cheating, but she was putting all of her emotional effort into another man..I had no clue), she lied a bunch to try and cover it up.. Granted i'm no saint either, When things got bad I kind of did the same thing, instead of talk and work things out like we should have..we simply gave up this time. We both stopped trying.

I just don't feel it's fair that HE gets to know her like that..the way I always wanted..the way it should have been from the get-go.

Jesus all three of you are ugly af... I have to ask what kind of genetics we're dealing with here? British right?

>How should I handle this?
Get the fuck over it and move the fuck on? Jesus christ, it's a woman not a vital organ. You aren't gonna die from not fucking her anymore.

I finished a 7 year relationship with a fiancée after we drifted apart during the last year of it. It didn't feel right at the time, but looking back it's the best I could do.
By the way, she "cheated" with a friend of hers at the time, but we weren't even seeing each other, and the cheating was only me being butthurt.
After we finally ended, and after a month of being an absolute faggot (listening to fag breakup music), I felt free. I put myself in the market again, and trust me dude, they'll come.
I married to other girl. We live abroad. That other bitch could never have ended like this.
Enjoy it dude. Life moves on, and so should you. Call her to say goodbye and never look back.

He broke up with her recently after 5 years together--it hasn't been 5 years since they broke up.

you look like you should be out delivering UPS packages not posting here

Bruh, that is emotional cheating. It's a real thing, and it's more harmful than just a fling. Fuck this girl, she can't be loyal, you need to move on. Your self esteem is in pieces, but it's time to pick them up and rebuild yourself a stronger, better man. -le money 3% fag from above^^

Some people are just fucked up OP. I've been where you are and it's not fun but time heals all wounds you just have to get and move on because despite all your wishing and hoping she'll still have betrayed you and won't want to be with you. Even if she says she does she'll betray you down the line again. I'm sorry it had to happen to you man but there's someone out there for you who won't lie or cover anything up and make you truly happy.

Let me help here... it's fair as fuck that some other shitbag can now deal with her emotional insecurities and you don't have to.

Living your life with someone like that is not good for you, on any level, even if you love her.

Trust me, I did this, for two years. It killed me and took me more years to fix myself.

Now, I will always love her, but no part of me wants her back and I'm happier than I've ever been.

Please trust me op, you deserve better than wanting someone who isn't in it to win it with you. So much more.

Adding to this, I was with this girl for 10 years.

I was destroyed.

But never again, and live is fucking Grand now. Best part, it's way better than hers is.

Thank you, I'm sure things will get better in time. I know there's a light at the end of this tunnel, I just can't see it yet. I feel it's going to be a long walk.

Long indeed. Just make progress. Live your life for YOU now, not her. That truly is all you can do, unless staying this way and feeling this is how you want to stay forever.

Where does that logic come from
OP should fuck his best friend

The toughest part is she still wants to be friends with me, I know she still loves me inside her heart and wants me to be a part of her life..it's very tempting. very tempting. I know I shouldn't but my heart is saying yes while my brain is telling me im a fucking retard.

Nudes or let this thread die.