How many Skysrapers are in your country?

How many Skysrapers are in your country?

Depends. How tall does a building have to be, to be considered a skyscraper?

more than we actually need.

>Lithuania
>grey

>tfw no scyrapists

I'm guessing 100m, so, by that definition;

27 (28 if you count historic buildings) completed
36 under construction
7 approved
3 on hold
7 proposed

81 total

not that many

less than we actually need

how the fuck do we have so many?
what even constitutes a sckyscraper?
this shouldn't count, they're just regular buildings.

You may be confusing supertall skyscrapers with normal skyscrapers

If that is the definition Guatemala just has one skyscraper

>A skyscraper is a tall, continuously habitable building having multiple floors. When the term was originally used in the 1880s it described a building of 10 to 20 floors but now describes one of at least 40-50 floors.

those buildings in this picture look way smaller than 40-50 floors.

According to your map, a lot more than most countries.

>the tallest building in the nordic countries is located in fucking Malmö and looks awful

>The Emporis Standards Committee defines a high-rise building as "a multi-story structure between 35–100 meters tall, or a building of unknown height from 12–39 floors" and a skyscraper as "a multi-story building whose architectural height is at least 100 m or 330 ft."

at least one of those is above 100mthat said the definition is subjective

is that a moat
looks comfy t b h

Sweden, I...

>moat
Yes for some retarded reason

It's an apartment building so you can live there.

>1701
>684.79
>225.74
>55.09
>8.99
>2.22
>2

haha great scale
heres a graph of the points

equation
22.2147x^3-176.2075x^2+426.4105x-286.65
.998 correlation

i don't think we have enough.

why does that map indicate higher numbers as red? it's a good thing(if it's done considering the traffic). skyscrapers give cities a notable skyline.

Too many. And the majority of them are ugly as fuck.

Are there any notable skyscrapers being built / proposed in your country right now?

Pic related, approved skyscraper to be built in Miami.

actually logistic graph would be a way better fit

3897.15/(1+10484.24e^(-1.28x))

The one to build a new skyscraper in Madrid next to the 4 biggest ones that they are in in city/country.

Is the one in the middle.

It looks so out of place.

This has been proposed

should of used a 6th degree polynomial for better accuracy
also 83+ for life

I want developers to build many skyscrapers taller than 300m in Tokyo

yeah, even a quartic polynomial gives a .99999 correlation

This one, the've started the construction works already and plan to finish it in 2020.

SkyRaper?

Stantec Tower, Edmonton

When completed it will be the seventh tallest in the country (and the tallest in the country outside of Toronto) at 250 metres.

He's a pretty big boy.

too many

I wish they dont build more. It's ugly.

fuck skyscrapers

Not enough, skyscrapers whilst physically unappealing are nonetheless essential for containing urban sprawl, which is a particular annoyance in the UK where house prices are exorbitant because of it (unless you live near Hull or in Northern Ireland). Birmingham and London especially need to be largely razed and replaced with identical "commie-block" style skyscrapers, it may be hideous though so long as it doesn't result in the destruction of historic buildings then it is more than necessary (of course implying that they would be built on the outskirts).

Pretty cool. Too bad it's in Edmonton.

Skyscrapers ruin European skylines 2bh. Paris has done right by banning highrises across large parts of the core city. It doesn't matter in the US since most of your cities don't have an identity anyway, and the other one's identity ARE skyscrapers.

Catalonians have to sit on it when they become adults. That's why they are always so butthurt.

Nice! Didn't know about that. And what about the project for a +300m tall skyscraper nearby? Has it been cancelled?

Wew lad

so butifel building

Not many, thank god.

not many but our big cities are mainly on clay, not stone so it makes it harder to build them

we got the shard though, 2nd or 3rd tallest in europe

No one cares autist

Didn't know we had any. There are two 30-40 story buildings in the capital though. I guess I've just always seen them as stretched commieblocks

Rude

>the blue peru

t-thanks.
I guess you are talking about the F&F Tower, a.k.a El Tornillo.
It is quite a controversial building. Some love it. Some hate it.

barely any
anything above 5 stories is big here