I've never met someone in real life talk about Sweet Trip, how rare are these fellow fans?

I've never met someone in real life talk about Sweet Trip, how rare are these fellow fans?

All their fans are on RYM or Sup Forums so good luck finding one in public

It's an incredibly obscure album by any reasonable standards

Sup Forums will try to tell you otherwise because their perception is warped by how much time they spend here, but there is very little reason you'd ever meet anyone who knows about this album unless you specifically know they're into idm and shoegaze and such

here's some

glorious.

everyone I ever show them to loves them, but no I've never met anyone who listened to them before I told them to

nice trips

Those trips are really BIG my boi

savior of Sup Forums

theyre obscure irl but if you meet a qt electronic/shoegaze girl namedrop the fuck out of them to get insta cool points

not again

To all the numbers around the world

You know who it is

sweet trips

check'd

no way, it has to be a mod

Sweet Trips, bro :^)

For real, last time I clicked on a thread about Sweet Trip someone got trips there too.

script kiddies my dude

it keeps happening

I thought they had countermeasures for the scripts

I actually was turned on to them by this opiate-addicted chick that was nodding off at a party I went to during freshman year at college. We were talking about MBV and Cocteau Twins, and she was very sweet to me. She said I should listen to a band called Sweet Trip and specifically velocity design comfort. I was basically blackout drunk that night but somehow I remembered to check the band out and was eternally grateful to her, but never saw her again. I hope she didn't OD that night after she left the party.

W I T N E S S E D

how the fuck. jesus christ. again.

we're fucking with a deep magick here Sup Forums

dubs for Sweet Trip reunion

This album makes me feel so content, like everything is alright with the world

I know about it because of a sharethread a while ago

I've exposed my friends to it but I don;t know if they even remember it

Are their other albums worth listening to? did the bandmembers stop doing music?

I swear to god I'm gonna shoot a school if I see another one of these

My friend's ex was really into Sweet Trip and AnCo.

We're actually really good friends now.

:Oh

:Oh