I've had it up to here with women. Most of them are selfish, simple-minded, petty, and idealistic...

I've had it up to here with women. Most of them are selfish, simple-minded, petty, and idealistic. They spread their legs for every man they percieve as "alpha" while they use a good man like me for their own benefit. Of the 10+ women i've gotten close with, none of them let me get past 3rd base. They are simply cold and lack compassion for the suffering of men in my situation. I can't wait to see you bitches succumb to misery when you inevitably lose your beauty and no one wants you. You will suffer for years upon years until you die alone and your rotting corpse gets eaten by your excessive number of cats.

I'm sure your failure at finding love has nothing to do with you.

hows heaven treating u elliot

I think pp in general are stupid, women and men

Either you're extremely intelligent beyond your years by having no expensive kiddos which the State can brainwash, or you just don't try hard enough. Consider getting a vasectomy, then LIE, LIE, LIE to her! Clinton would've been smart to have done that decades ago.

Don't get cats involved in the drama

looks like someone got rejected protip

>cheeto, cum and sweat do not make a good deoderant
>fedoras are not an acceptible form of anything ever

Remember it's down the street not across the road.

Assuming this isnt just a copypasta, I'd say you're late teens maybe early 20's. You still got a long way to go. By the time you're in your 30's you'll have the upper hand with all the market value, assuming you're not a complete dero, sperg or autist.

Most of the women you've described will either get knocked up in a couple of years or end up single, desperate and lonely in their 30's and 40's when they realise the only thing they had (their beauty) is failing them and doesnt work anymore.

Literally no one cares dude, we get it you cant get pussy but there's no need to take out your sexual frustration on us, have you tried masturbation I hear it can do wonders.

Desu, Jesus loves you. Unfortunately, everyone else thinks you're a cunt.

You dropped your fedora

Elliot pls go

You're doing it wrong user. 10 people and not one fucked? Unless I'm misunderstanding and you mean close as in friends, not actually being in a relationship with them all...

>"Of the 10+ women i've gotten close with, none of them let me get past 3rd base. They are simply cold and lack compassion for the suffering of men in my situation."

One in 10 isn't that bad is it? Can you meet another 10 women? What do you mean "your situation"

"Literally no one cares dude, we get it you cant get pussy but there's no need to take out your sexual frustration on us, "
well, not saying you should care, but it doesn't make sense to say, "I don't care, so don't bother me". Like yeah, you DON'T care, he feels no one does. Who are you to tell him not to be upset? You don't fuckin care. What do you want him to do? Just bottle it up silently and resent the world until he snaps.?

You've ignored the part about the masturbation

what about it? Masturbation is not particularly fulfilling at all. Masturbation can make you feel worse.

what does that mean?

First post best post

You're doing it wrong.

Oh hey Elliot

So you're just a beta.

Go figure.

what a lucky guy in that pic. love femdom

I'd rather wait for a wet dream than cum fapping, if there is no alternative. Fapping fucking sucks.

1 in 10 girls you approach isn't bad.
1 in 10 girls you spend substantial time on, is a travesty. it should be closer to 1 in 2 ,or 1 in 3, because you shouldn't be spending time on girls who don't show interest in fucking you after meeting up with you a few times.

Wat?

Of all the people God gave Rodgers internet..

Well what do you look like op?
Show us that handsome mug

ITT: OP blames half the human race for his own autism and social awkwardness.