Where were you when you realized that Trump is the right choice and you'll never be swayed by Shillary and her little...

Where were you when you realized that Trump is the right choice and you'll never be swayed by Shillary and her little minions.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4247397/donald-trump-waterboarding-torture/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it
youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at home, on the toilet

Trump and OP are faggots.

>Where were you
In the bathtub

Narnia

>Narnia isn't real

your version of a right choice is this... choosing between two wrong choices.

The glorious revolution is green comrades

>little minions.
>Trump is the right choice

>where were you
like 2 mins after i came

Here come the little minions, right on cue. They always come when called, they're very obedient. Tell us, what's the new CTr script?

Disrupt anything Trump
Laugh at anything third
Suckle at Hilldog's dry teats

as always

Queen Stein shall reign in the future, but for now His Excellency must take the throne or the Lizard Lady will use it to start WWIII by declaring that pesky proposed no-fly zone over Syria that CTR bots don't like mentioning.

DELETE THIS THREAD

NOW, OR I WILL SHOOT

There is a special place in Hell for shills.

>come the little minions

YOU CAN KILL A MAN BUT IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF

I didnt, and unless he somehow reveals that all he has done/said up till now has been some sort of act he HAD to pull, i wont.

Like the lizard lady's "elevated" minion isn't just a proxy of lizard lady

When he advocated for indiscriminate torture

Anti masturbation cross saves the day again praise the Lord.

WIFE GOT ME ONE OF THE LAST XMAS

>citation needed

>thinking trump can win even if he wins

Trump is the only choice this year either way.

>again praise the Lord.
May the BALLS OF GOD slap gently upon your chin forever, Amen!

>when you dont care at all

time.com/4247397/donald-trump-waterboarding-torture/

Love the guy :)

So even though he's a paid shill meant to follow the same orders the paid shill you don't like is intending to follow that's somehow picking the better of two ways to get the exact same shit?

I was just outside the voting booth getting prepared to vote. FeelsGoodMan

Never had any doubt that Trump was, is and will be the right choice.

You must a femminazi to vote for Hillary or a retard.

I forgot one comma, call the grammar police.

In a college lecture, writing an essay on how fucking great America is

I would like to plead the 5th here but I'm not sure which amendment's actually apply to me any more

Like they ever did in your life...
Or will under Trump
Or Hillary.

That's not indiscriminate torture, that's advocating waterboarding against suspects of terrorism. Indiscriminate torture would be waterboarding any prisoner on a whim, without evidence of collusion with terrorist organizations.

>what does indiscriminate mean?

Tru dat

Basically torturing "suspects of terrorism" means torturing people who don't agree with whoever's in charge. It's beyond vague, and a terrible way to do business. Bonus points, it leads to useless rantings and bad intel. The only way to get "good" information out of a situation like that is sneak phones in that can "call home" and let the guards listen in.

Who is the "he" you're referring to? The user I replied to? What makes you think that they were paid to post ? Is it that you are paid and you're projecting that onto others?

You did just admit that you are a paid shill, so I think that's why you tried to deflect that accusation onto the other user.

Pathetic.

And their families :)

So terrorism is okay as long as we're the ones doing it.

Very nice friend

Come come little minions chirp chirp chirp chirp

No worries, I'm getting y'all riled up purely out of pleasure. It arouses me when y'all try to justify Trump's shittiness.

I'm down with half of that.

No, that means that if they capture a guy who was working with terrorist groups, then MAYBE he knows something about the operations of the groups he associated with.

Libcucks and their pet media would like you to believe that our country should not have the power to torture people who try their very best to kill and torture anyone who disagrees with them killing and torturing everyone.

Did you have a hard on

No, it'd Trump that's literally a paid elevated shill to the Democratic party, where Hillary is a paid shill to the merchant banks, Israelis, and Saudis, who are trying to consolidate power over the western powers by deregulating banking and creating "free trade" areas, while creating a military conquest of the east and Africa.

Believe me, I've lived through Obama and Bush, no one's paying me.

Awesome

That's the American way!

Disregarding any unknown fetishes, if I held your balls to a hot plate and seared them repeatedly, do you think I could get you to say Hitler was a sensitive man who didn't hurt a fly?

You don't catch your enemies opinions by torturing them, you catch them by making them think they can talk safely somewhere.

fake

No retard, terrorism is never OK. You're talking about torture.

Terrorists use torture to create terror. That bill is proposing the use of torture to get information. The difference is obvious, stop pretending to be stupid.

>msnbc

This. I always browse Sup Forums when I'm on the toilet.

BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE INFO?

WHO WAS PHONE?

WHO WAS PHOOOONE?

Cite a source where an innocent family was tortured under suspicion of terrorism by the U.S.A.

Are you smugglypuff? You type like I imagine it would. It wouldn't have much to say, but it would post those colon parenthesis to substantiate its gaping lack of anything to say.

Are you a paid shill?
>you're this dumb for free

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it

You're actually retarded. Plus, that's not even what Trump says.

I said Trump has advocated torturing the terrorists' families, even if it doesn't yield any information. Make America great again! :]

Justify torturing people even when it doesn't gain is any intel. Go ahead. My cock is throbbing for your ad hominems, angry rhetoric and bad logic :]

Sup Forums likes Trump.
Sup Forums, land of Traps and Loli's, piracy and feels, repeating digits and piss jars.
That's all the proof I need that he's not "the right choice."

If you did that (disregarding any unknown fetishes) for no reason, maybe I made you mad or something, that would be indiscriminate torture.

If you caught me in full SS regalia, reading "Mien Kampf" and posting the link to the local neo-nazi weekly bingo night/lynch mob Thursday pot luck on Reddit and texting all my minions about the new white sheets I got for cheap on Amazon.com and how great they would look in the soft, warm light of a giant burning cross, then maybe torturing me would reveal a piece of information about my secret club, bud.

I love how butt hurt Sup Forums gets when people insult their glorious leader. Just as bad as sjws lol

Retard, you can't go on forever in life projecting your inadequacies onto anyone who shuts you down. Did Trump say a mean thing? Do you need a tissue?

Terrorists should be tortured and killed my dude, but only if they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Fucking degenerate.

Except he literally said he doesn't care about the intelligence. He wants to torture people because they "deserve it" which you just agreed was indiscriminate torture. Go ahead and contradict yourself again. My erection awaits.

So terrorisms okay only if you're white? That's actually retarded.

I only advocate torturing people who actually commit terrorism or who have knowledge that would disrupt terrorist organizations.

Nice strawman fallacy though.

So people who terrorize should be tortured. Torture is terrifying. Trump was to torture. QED Trump, once he tortures someone, should be tortured himself.

You mean in that video that the other user posted? That's what you're referring to? You're an idiot my dude if you can't distinguish between torturing terrorists and indiscriminate torture.

Ask yourself, who is the "they" that Trump mentions in the video? That is the answer you seek, moron.

On couch, watching tv

My bad, man. Not indiscriminate. Just terrorists and their families. Even in cases where it doesn't yield us any information. That's much better, right?

Strawman fallacy again, is that all they teach you at CTR? I never mentioned skin color, retard, I wasn't talking about MELANIN LEVELS. You just did, you fucking racist.

Why do you worthless, cowardly sjw scum insist on being as absolutely moronic as you possibly can? Are you really this stupid? Are you just trying pitifully to churn out as many logical fallacies your handlers can demand from you?

I hope that anons see this, and if they agree with my point of view or not, I hope they can still see your obvious, pathetic shilling and all the little minions like you all over the internet thanks to Correct The Record and Priorities Action USA.

Listening to the radio when a Hillary ad came on,
>he said mean things
>he said mean things
>he said more mean things

it doesn't matter who wins, america's fucked either way...

Where did Trump say he wants to torture "terrorists and their families"? Where are you getting this, your asshole?

In a hospital bed with a TBI.

On my knees servicing a glory hole I posted on Craig's List.

I hope you're better now, comrade.

That was a reductio ad absurdum fallacy. And your ad hominem is not much better.
Anyway. Basically, I was saying, it seems you think terrorism is only okay if the one's terrorizing are American. Or perhaps I'm wrong. Is terrorism okay? Or is it not okay? If it's okay, then why do you care if they do it? If terrorism is okay, only if you do it; well, that's quite a fallacy right there. Just explain to me what your thought process is there. Assuming, of course that being tortured causes terror, because I think we can both agree the thought of being tortured is terrifying to most people and is therefore an act of terrorism. Or is my assumption wrong. Do you think torture is not terrifying. In that case, why do it? I just want your large throbbing logic behind it.

If you vote for Hillary, the mudslimes she lets in will take away your gay rights.

In the universe where bizzarro superman comes from.

Stay mad, faggot. I want those tears to stay fresh for election day.

No fuccboi, you took what I was saying and changed it to make it about skin color, when you accused me of being a racist for no fucking reason. That is a strawman logical fallacy, idiot.

You're getting paid to make fallacies, the least you could do is get them right you worthless parasite.

>Trump
>the right choice
pick one

>calling Clinton Shillary
how's being 12?

Seriously Brady if I catch you on here again you're grounded for a month.

you have a rape fantasy too don't you
come on, greentext some gareesee muslim raeping some girl who friendzoned you
go on

On the dance floor at the Blue Oyster Bar.
youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

>believing CTR exists
>not making fallacious statements

kek

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You've never seen pussy; not even your Moms (pro-tip: YOU NO LONGER EXIST).

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary dies in prison.

Autism: Waste of Dubs Edition

Good work, comrade. 2 rubles have been deposited into your account.

Stay Nimble, America.

tfw you guys think there's actually any battle going on here.
Hillary is a CLINTON..did you forget that family name and their history?

She will win either way... because she is SUPPOSED TO WIN...

ffs guys

an alternate dimension

Another strawman, do you think this is a fucking Japanese cornfield forum?

My argument is that torture is used by terrorists, but torture alone does not make terrorism. The difference is the reason for its implication. If Mr. McGoatfucker tortured his child bride because his inbred brother raped her, or because she doesn't like Islam, that is terrorism.

If the U.S. tortures Mr. McGoatfucker to get information on his little secret ISIS group, so that they may better understand and so destroy those terrorist scum, that is called good interrogation.

Okay, sorry. You're right about that. However, please don't make me type out the rest again. Can you please just explain to me your logic?

>supposed to win
>elected by Americans excited for a Clinton Presidency

Pick one Cap'n Tinfoil
lol