Ever wonder what it's like to get caught in machine at work. Well u should ask this guy. Because he knows the answer

Ever wonder what it's like to get caught in machine at work. Well u should ask this guy. Because he knows the answer.

I'm thinking that its frightening and terribly painful.

It's more terrifying than anything because machines are unstoppable. They chew you up without a stutter and there is nothing you can do about it. That's what frightens the most when you get caught in a machine.

Came close to getting caught in a tyre machine. shitty machine was falling apart for months but the boss didn't do anything about it until it almost killed me.

That mess reminds me that we are feeble bags of meat

My dad got pulled into a lathe, he's been a fucked up cripple since 1998 as a result.

is there a link to this story?

i want to know the damage done

did he live?

but did you die?

I used to work for an outfit that had an Italian fuck machine for a secretary/receptionist and I got caught in her vagina few times

his neck seems broken, so probably not

You asshole, why did u show this its horrible. I stopped it at 3 seconds

Go back tumblr

what a way to go....damn

gtfo faggot

Right ffs

^This is the guy that's gonna get caught in a machine

You learn from others mistakes and people getting caught in machinery is a pretty good lesson.

>That huge kink in his back after he gets rolled out of the machine
Wheelchair for life, that shits gotta suck

it was his back that was snapped, not his neck. He's probably a crippled mess by now.

I work on/inside escalators and elevator machines. Kinda scary shit. Lots of injuries and deaths in the trade.

As if you live through that shit.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, go back to tublr if u can't take it faggot

Fr

obvious b8 is obvious