FREE STEAM GAMES.. For whoever helps me get back at this bitch.. Continue in thread.. Please bump

FREE STEAM GAMES.. For whoever helps me get back at this bitch.. Continue in thread.. Please bump.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153521929/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850
steamcommunity.com/id/MrZoombe/
steamcommunity.com/id/meisz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

warframe?

we are listening

Listening... Will do the participating

OP here.. I know this might trigger an "NYPA" episode, but fuck it.. There is this other girl, and yes i am a femanon. Anyhow, last week i observed her in my yard. It was late at night, and i really didn't bother going outside asking her wtfs up. Now i know for a fact this whore is mental alright.. But this is insane. I have bunnies in my yard, caged ofc.. and she fucking stole one of them, and threw it into my next door neighbours yard.. And guess what? His dog killed him..

WTF, OP? What do you want us to do?

Pour liquid ass through her letter box if she has one on her door, or pour it through her open window etc.

Go to the police.
Or let their dog be eaten by bunny rabbits
you could also try throwing chocolate to the other side of the fence
maybe laced with like that one thing that causes diarrhoea

Whoever can fuck with her the most, i will grant a free steam game. I will provide an email adress, and you screencap whatever you decide to do to her. Her name is Nadja Blom. Look her up on fb, weird girl with glasses

Also remember to send me your game wish and steam account

This, OP.

Samefagging, if you'd want a list of things that cause diarrhoea I can send you a list.

guys, the next door neighbor had nothing to do with it you fucking nimrods, read the text, the neighbors dog killed the rabbit but it wasnt the dogs owner that through the rabbit back their, i doubt the dogs owner even knew that her dog had killed a rabbit

Exactly. Thank you.

Unless the rabbit thrower is also the dog owner, why are we advocating hurting a random dog?

If the dog belongs to her, go for it. If not, not worth it.

Tbh? ziptie box cutter razors near the latch. Or do some casing and figure out where she lives, things like that.

If she's the next door neighbor/dog owner; fuck with the dog, break out a window. Just don't allow it to be tracked back to you.

Shit, you weren't kidding. She's weird AF

Yes she is. And mentally unstable..

OP is finnish?

OP here. So anyone want a free steam game or not? I know this sounds weird and all. But i really want to fuck with her. The police here wont do shit, they are lazy fucks. She has done stuff like this before, and nothing happened

OP you arent giving us much to work with here, her last post was in January. we dont know where she lives, and we dont even speak her language, idk how i can help you all i can really do is give you ideas on how you can fuck with her personally, but there is little us fags can really do

OP is dead i think, abandon thread

I guess she has a very closed-down profile.. Idunno. At this point i take whatever i can get. Call her out, tell her friends. Whatever. I Will provide steam games to the most creative fags.

Still here

>Nadja Blom
just fuck her up yourself. as you are living in a nordic country you wont be executed I mean... even if you are sent to prison it might be a pleasant stay in these nice prisons you have over there

Treat them like they treated you, as in shoot their dog with a crossbow, and not even in the head or stomach, aim for the feet and pin it to the ground.

THATS A GREAT IDEA, TAKE IT OUT ON THE ANIMAL THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

OP here. My mail is [email protected] .. To whoever figures something out. And yes, i really do want to kick her face in.. But i can't.

Need more info. Does she have any other Social Media website? Do any family members of hers have Social Media accounts? Do you have her added as friends? If yes, how often is she on facebook?

Alright get to the point. What do we do. Free Steam game fam. I'd appreciate direct to paypal more like, but shoot. Gimme something femfam

take a shit in her A/C intake for her car. Or the radiator.

OP im just gonna send her a message just saying awful shit to her

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153521929/

profile name is matfellojan
picture is a zoomed in picture of spange boob

Woa that retard lives in my country....denmark

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850
Can any richanon please buy me counter strike source?

No i don't have her added as a friend. And yeah, i think she uses a few more sites. Like instagram and so on. She attends school in the city she lives in. (Videregående).. I Will do sum more diggin

No, Norway

The school is Videregående, not city lol

I'll try to get something out of her, reply here if you find a place where she's more active.

Remeber to screen it and send me an email [email protected]

Also include steam info

Yeah

OP here. spam her schools fb page with her picz and write shit about her! Lulz. :^) (Vardø videregående skole )

if this is a common situation, install a security camera and turn the recording in to the police department.

why don't you post the link here?

If you give me just £5 over PayPal, I'll do everything in my power.

steamcommunity.com/id/MrZoombe/

Go to gym, get some muscle, try to be more gentle , girls like this, buy her flowers, and show her your change, she will love this and be yours, and when you be together again give her more french sex, girls love when you give them orgasm alot

Stupid move man, don't do this if you realy want her back , calm your anger

No thx. Im into guys

Read the post........

OP is a femanon

I would like Call of duty black ops
steamcommunity.com/id/meisz/

>OP is a femanon
But it is the current year, user

OP, please get back to me. Getting late here in the UK (as you could prob already tell for me asking for £5), but I've still got some time to have some fun ;')

OP here. So far no emails. I guess i made a mistake coming here. Anyhow, her school added sum pics with her in recently.... just sayin'.. Comment on then, call her animal abuser or some shit. I will provide games if anyone figures out some evil shit. Remember. she is a true cunt. Also she has blue hair on the piczz.

Oooohhh lollllz

English? Mildly interested

Will get back to you!! =D

Sent you an e-mail too, not sure whether you received it or not.

It's basically what i wrote (story about what she did to my bunny)

>and yes i am a femanon

You know the rules.

You ask for our help yet you don't follow the simple rules for attention whoring. Tits or GTFO.

Sage

If enough people help fuck with her, i will consider it ;)

Nah, fuck off.

>I'll consider it
Tits or GTFO

Thread's filled with horny teenagers whom think they'll get internet pussy if they help out this attention whore. Abandon thread.

I saw it. And i will contact you when this thread is done ^-^

This

Oh I haven't send you an e-mail. So you're up for it?

I don't follow. You sent me the pic you also posted here, yes? If not, i haven't gotten your email

Tits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFOTits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

I haven't sent anything, but I will now. email starts with a D and end in a L (@gmail.com...) PayPal is the same address, too.

That's another guy, but yeah, I sent you the pic on your e mail the first time then posted it here. Just to avoid confusion I won't reply on the thread anymore.
(also tits or gtfo)

OP here. Find this pic on the schools fb page and comment shit bout her. (Vardø videregående skole)

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

What makes you think she stole one of your bunnies? Are you just making an assumption? If so, die cunt.

Wait, never mind.

From the way you're wording your stuff, you seem like you're some underage bimbo.

Go to bed, it's a school night.

Because she was walking in my yard late at night? The next day the bunny cage was open and i know she did it. She has a history w mental illness doing shit like that

What if OP is just forcing us to make fun of a girl who dindu nuttin?

I just ratted you out. Expect the crazy cunt to slit your fucking throat in your sleep, and then fucking slaughter and maim the rest of your stupid diseased decrepit retarded bunnies, cunt.

>dindu nuttin
Off to Imgur with you, nigger.

I could care less what that peanut brained whore is trying to make us do. She's using her gender to snag attention from you fat/lonely fucks and it's working clearly.

sage

Fuck off underaged cunt. Your story sounds made up.

I dont care

Oh, you will.

SO why are you staying here then? You fat virigin

You will when she slits your fucking throat and you're running around like a chicken with its head chopped off, to your backyard, only to discover a graveyard of dead bunnies.

keklmaopop
whiteboiizmadasfuack

You're on Sup Forums with me, you idiot. At least I'm not buying into the whore's stories.

I'm a hot masculine alpha-predator who could easily deck in your mug. If this cunt ever saw me she'd melt into a hot pot.

But yeah, keep wasting your time to try and impress some whale on the internet.

Nigger.

OP here. Believe whatever you want,, i will still provide games to those who believe me. Also remember to include info and cap in mail ^-^ kthx

I hope you have PTSD from this ordeal, and wake up in the middle of night in a cold sweat, worrying that your precious bunnies have all been maimed and tamed. I hope you have nightmares about bunny entrails falling from the sky, and your bunny farm being raided by a calvary of Elmer Fudd wannabes. I hope you see visions of your dead rabbit in a cartoony form, taunting you about how you couldn't save him, haha.

>^-^ kthx
FBI will be interested in this.

I hope the SWAT team that raids your home riddles and spiddles your bunny farm with lead supremes.

This is a serious offense, reporting you to the proper authorities.

Threatening a fellow minor over the internet is harassment. Delete the thread or we'll be forced to act!

Wrong county dummy

>county
Wrong word, stupid whore.

Sage

>haha
I was smiling until this. Then I realized you were a faggot.

I hope this is you on a daily basis, because your stupid fucking rabbit piece of shit bunny was maimed and tamed. If only your fucking rabbit had a sentient soul, it could haunt you to your very last day you fucking sentient veggie. You might wanna steer clear of your own rabbits, because you're a fuckin' carrot.

That should've added to the hilarity of the post. Some fucking sociopath going on a tirade and then laughing briefly like a proper nut.