Why did this piss me off more than it should?

Why did this piss me off more than it should?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXMYrjMc6qs
youtu.be/71EKnFgYKzI
youtube.com/watch?v=71EKnFgYKzI
youtu.be/X0mTEVlJgC8?t=5m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What doesn't?

reminder that there's 100-200 giants and 50-100 mammoths left in the books, but the show is killing off all Northern things that require CGI for more MUH DRAGHUNS speeches

Because you're a faggot /reddit/ nigger. Go back to /reddit/.

Because it was fucking stupid.

GIVE HIM A FUCKING TREE AT LEAST

>Having your best weapon and only siege weapon unprotected

BRAVO SNOW
R
A
V
O

S
N
O
W

mind blown

If I was a man of letters I would prefer the books, I don't like how in the show the windlings are pretty much all but extinct

>be giant
>have overwhelming advantage against little men who only stand up to your knees
>resort to ripping apart people one by one while getting showered with arrows

nice 'strategy'

You must have mistakenly leave your containment thread

Keep it in the general thread, you fucking cancerous cunt

Why didn't they bother to give him armor and weapons?
Like some thick ass armor for his legs and armor for the rest, including head and a giant ass weapon to mow through people with.

from where, the magical armor factory?

he's a big guy

why didn't he have a shield and a giant club?

>no head cover
>no gauntlets
>not even a weapon
nice

kek

Bravos know?

This, unfortunately. Also reason why the Direwolves are getting picked off so easily.

Give that dude a club, armor, and a mammoth and he wouldn't fuck up Ramsey's whole army.

Is there anymore giants in the show? Is it proven?

Because this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXMYrjMc6qs

;_;

>have a clear shot on jon
>shoot wun wun who is already incapitated in the eye
why is this allowed? ramseys character has literally no moral foundation for honor and shit, he would take out jon 10 times out of 10 prove me wrong

I just wanted Jon to say "Thank you big guy" before he died

because it was another clumsy "ha look how evil ramsay is, did you forget he's a jerk? don't forget to hate ramsay!" moment

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

This post was unironic, sorry lads. My wifes son was playing up

>courtyard completely overrun with wildling archers who have killed all of your men
>stand in the center of it all unharmed
>pick up a bow and shoot it from 30 feet away without anyone noticing

pissed me off too, i didn't want the giant to die

youtu.be/71EKnFgYKzI

>not posting the best version

>Give Wun Wun inch thick plate and a anchor to swing around
>Literally cannot lose
>No armor, not even a tree club

Why?

I'm going to wub wub one out to wun wun tonight, that poor sad giant ;_;

Bear island

Why didn't he wield any weapon? Fighting with just his fist seems kind of dumb. Shit he could have fucked up those bolton spears if he just had a tree trunk.

Yeah, give him some basic armor. (Fuck, join shields together and make armor plate for him, he can take the weight) and a goddamn 12' long, 2' diameter tree trunk and he'd been worth a few hundred average shitters.

But noooo.

youtube.com/watch?v=71EKnFgYKzI

I think they wrote themselves into a corner having him there for the battle. He would be too much of a game changer if he did anything so he just stood waving his arms at the shieldwall.

He's literally done nothing but fight honorably for the righteous but doomed side since we've seen him. Doing the work of a 100 men without resentment or malice.

why couldn't they make bigger armor for him?

dat dragon scene was pretty dope tho

why are you still watching this show? haven't you learned that the writers are braindead?

I haven't even watched any episodes this season and I know thats not true. but you're exactly the type of useful idiot that keeps goddawful dogshit like this on the air

Sauce?

>being this salty
the scene was actually pretty good. Shame that dany is attached to it.

I would enjoy this show a lot more with AoD tier effects

Army of Darkness, silly goose

why so upset user? can't stand people enjoying things you don't like?

>flying and breathing fire
I can't believe you are genuinely impressed by this. Raise your standards.

I think the original intent was to have him get killed off in the field for dramatic effect when they were getting hosed but D&B said they wanted to have the fight end in Winterfell so they had him kick in the door then killed him off for extra feels.

army of darkness fampai..

You're the kind of guy who at Christmas when everyone is downstairs drinking and joking and bonding runs back to his room in his undies to play videogames

I actually had a feeling it would be that, but I never watched it so I couldn't really place it. Thanks.

To hell with giving him a club, give him a wheel and you don't even need the Rohirrim
youtu.be/X0mTEVlJgC8?t=5m4s

I thought he had armor and weapons before at the wall battle

>low hanging shitposting
I can't believe you took the time to reply. Kill yourself.

WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS HOW WUN WUN COULD TELEPORT?

If you look at the scene after the vale comes to the rescue, you can see Jon, Tormund and Wun Wun together before they chase Bolton into the castle.

BUT, if you look at the scene right before, you can see that Wun Wun is in the middle of the army long fucking way back still fighting the spearmen.

WHAT THE FUUUUU....

Literally perfect.

>I was only pretending to have low standards
low quality (You)

dragons done well is always impressive. tip your fedora back up and sheathe your katana.

Can someone photoshop and give Wun Wun a eye patch & scar if the Red Woman were to bring him back to life again?

>used nigger talk to bring up dragons in a thread that has nothing to do about them
>not shitposting
try to be less autistic user.

>a-autism!
sad

The dragon scene was extremely "look at this epic dragon with epic music"

cringe worthy. thick emilia bust emilia btw

even with bits of wooden armor it would have made WunWun ridiculously hard to kill.

Then again all it took was one magically accurate arrow to the eye and he was dead so.

Kinda shit that they didn't let him collapse with a little bit of dignity.

>dragons are cool! lay off them!
mate you're getting mad that not everyone is as easily amused as you are

Like this

>dat feel when you'll never see Wunwun riding a dragon

>Dany goes to complain
>Davos just sticks one of his fingerless knuckles up to her lips and goes shush just watch

Maybe Ghost on a rope being swung around for added effect

Would you rather fight a human or a giant 1 on 1?

Take out the giant 1st

I sometimes have trouble deciding who had the cringiest overuse of the word "literally", Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I thought that Ramsay was going to shoot Jon instead of the kid when Jon ran out for him... That could have saved Ramsay a lot of trouble.

kys

It pissed me off because Ramsay shot Wun Wun instead of Jon.

At that point Ramsey knew he'd lost.

Really which is the better target
>still completely unhurt leader of the enemy army
>half dead giant fulla arrows thats already knelled over

Either way Ramsey shouldn't have even been able to get an arrow off since the wildling/nightswatch/Mormont archers were completely shitshattering anything Bolton that moved

Say what you will about the rest of the battle but the Mormonts came through

The only thing that matters if Robin of house arryn is the true prince

Ramsay wanted a snack and realized Jon had a slightly larger penis...Jon was spared because Ramsay had the munchies.

M8 I'm not even upset, you're the one getting worked up over nothing.

62 men. Did all of them survive?

Are the books really so great that people can get so mad at the show? I bet there's a bunch of female empowering bullcrap in the books too.

could you imagine if that happened.

CGI is expensive guys, besides don't you want more Dany speeches?

Okay thats it im not following GoT anymore.

Are they oblivious to their faggotry or they simply don't care and are catering to the normies who think that Dany is "good".

Is Wun Wun part kitten? All he fucking did in the battle was lightly pat at the spears.

This was the best episode of the season because it had the least writing and it was STILL retarded

because you can't understand that HBO doesn't want to pay for CGI

Well I bet that Glover guy sure feels stupid now!

is does that even kill the giant

the arrows are just like tooth picks on him

why didnt they give him an armor and a giant club, than he would be unstoppable

>Braavos now
He wants more Arya

>inb4 Ghost becomes the Alpha to Ramseys hounds

They killed off #Wun so they could bring in the strong, bull-dyke female giant as the star attraction.

Both.

*dies for budget reasons*

is it me or was one of those cgi arrows hanging in the air in that scene?

There really isn't. For the most part, all the womens' stories can be summed up with
>Local woman ruins everything

For example, dany fucks up at every turn and only gets by because of dragons and loyal men. She's always doubting herself and making mistakes, not taking charge And being a wise badass.

>All this bitching
Why do you people even bother.

muh dany speeches

Because you're easily manipulated by shitty tv shows.

because he could have prevented damage by just carying some lumber planks wrapped around him like a splint. Once you go that big considering the enemy weaponsry you can just use wood.

Couldnt he just jumped on them?

>be Bolton spearman
>see a giant mythological creatures with the power to easily rip men apart
>be not even slightly scared or nervous in the face of this living weapon

wtf i hate HBO now