/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On-DoJq7GPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he had demons in his head

no, not literal demons

First for your mum is a cunt

God damn. Evil Daenerys is literally the hottest girl on the show.

Were her scenes in the other episodes shot much earlier or something, because she looks like she has lost a tonne of weight.

Literally 10/10 evil fu.

ALL men must die!!! and WE are NOT men!!!

HISS WITH ME SISTERS!!!

DRACARYS, DRACARYS!!!

AHHH SAVE ME DRAGON

Jonsa is dead

Will she slay Littlefinger?

youtube.com/watch?v=On-DoJq7GPw

whos in charge here?

fourth for jon's immunity to arrows

8th for Darth Sansa the villainess

>Robb uses one of his vassals as a distraction, they get BTFO
>said vassal rebels against Robb, murders him, and seizes the North

>Sansa uses THREE Stark Vassals as bait plus wildlings, they get BTFO (mostly)
>somehow Sansafags think there will be no repercussions

When it comes time to figure out who should lead The North, if Sansa wants to be Queen, Lyanna Mormont is going to verbally destroy her in front of all the Lords of the North for the shit she pulled. Sansa isn't going to be Queen of jack shit.

>jon finds out the free folk are actually pretty inteligent when he is beyond the wall
>NAH, WE STOOPID, WHAAT META PHOHRE IS??? HUR DERP DURR

Preston

Bane?

She's only in her 20s and her tits are already as sagged as a 35 year old who's breastfed her first kid. No thanks.

Why? What happened?

hold me please, I want to be angry but I'm just disappointed

Fuck this episode was good. GoT still proving that it's the best show on television right now, literally suck my dick and gobble my nuts haters.

> No bear riding loli with 62 good bear men.
This show is shit, SHIIITTTTTT

The Lord of Light saved Jon for a reason... and it was not to get shot by an arrow like some random redshirt fag in the middle of a battle.

DIVINE INTERVENTION MOTHERFUCKER!

Its heroic because he has no helmet or shield!

What was your favourite line of the episode?

Mine has got to be
>Tormund: Happy shitting.

EMMY WHEN.

Most fucking people I know don't know what it means and I live in a first world, English speaking country.

that is literally a whitewashed michelle rodriguez there.

>in all of the seasons literally has the same bodyshape

>"did they shoot her scenes early she looks different"

my sides

He will force herself on her in the godswood and she will kill him in self defense

And nobyd will care.

That's how they are wrapping up every loose plot thread, just having the character killed and nobody cares about it.

P O T T E R Y

Why won't this show just end?

>Evil Daenerys is literally the hottest girl on the show.
say again

>LITERALLY mary sue, instantly good at everything, good-looking, always right, author's political views, wish fulfillment, and bullshit asspull at everything: the character

are you guys fucking retarded? I had to stop reading when he fucking white-knighted that chick and had the perfect way to instantly zing the ''bully" character and make him flair with rage.It was as like reading a girl's junior high diary.

So what was the purpose of the Sansa/LF scene from earlier the season? He came to save her anyway with his army.

reminder that euron summons ocean titanic old gods, they will drop the whitewakler plotline for this

Let us begin shall we

>Dany riding Drogon, burning 1 ship and the battle is over
>Literally 15 Sons of Harpy butchered by 10,000 Dothraki
>Those 10,000 Dothraki don't sack and rape the city
>Yara & Dany literally the same character
>No Ghost
>Knights of the Vale in riding distance to Winterfell and no one knows
>Melly does nothing, again

I suffer from pretty crippling anxiety in real life and my biggest fear is large groups of people. I find busy places and public transport almost impossible.
This is the first time game of thrones has nearly given me a panic attack. Even in the comfort and safety of my own bed in my home, I was shaking and sweating. I thought he was going to be trapped underneath bodies, I even thought I was going to be, the POV shots were so realistic. His violent struggle as well made it all the more horrifying. I nearly turned it off.
Genuinely one of the best bits of TV I've ever watched. Absolutely fantastic. I've calmed down now and I don't think I will rewatch it again soon, I think I would find it too difficult. But it's an absolute masterpiece.

So like your wife's I assume...

No.. You haven't even touched your first breast yet kiddo..

Not understanding foreign idioms is not a sign of stupidity

TELEKINO

Don't show this image to Sup Forums
kek

Now he gets anal since she was desperate.

So did Jon agree to let Sansa have him eaten alive by his hounds, or what?

Fat, flabby arms.
Zero acting ability.
Literally nothing without MUH DRAGONS
Still requires men to do all her critical thinking

And the speech about "our fathers" being evil was a jab at all men. Literally the tired old bullshit about how women are somehow going to be "better" leaders than men, despite history clearly teaching the contrary

can someone post Wun Wun all fucked up about to die?

surprised its taken you so long to get to this point honestly.

at this point I watch the show with the same detachment you might stare at an aquarium filled with tropical fish.

like, who cares if Rickon dies in the show if he's actually alive and doing something completely different in the books. the moment has no impact even if he eventually dies some other way in the books too.

reddit has some really cool original content guys!!!

>Ramsay: *Farts*

>good
>terrible pacing
>terrible CGI
>jon knocking ppl around like feathers
>invincible plot armor for major chars in battle
>everything falls into place just cuz

The Kingkiller Chronicle is GOAT. Fuck off fag.

>tfw Reeckon can't look behind him and dodge a single stupid arrow

Reminder that Jon ahould have been losing the battle and been surrounded with Sansa somehow. She should have told him to kill her so she wouldn't be captured by Ramsey, and he should have stabbed her right in her bitch heart. Then his sword should have burst into flames like that azor ahai meme story. Then he should have wiped ramseys raid

LORD OF LIGHT

O

L

Plus, he is the main carachter, a song of ice (stark) and fire (targaryen) duh motherfucker duh

Why would they hate it? An Aryan is being hailed as a God.

Bitch let the dogs out.

wow amazing pottery how did they come up with it bravo dund

So it's confirmed, Davos doesn't give a flying fuck about Stannis.

Well at least it seems that he does carea about Shireen.

Literally Fuck Men the Episode.

>Germany 2016

P O T T E R Y

holy shit

>"Now that I have saved your kingdom that Bolton abused, can you do something for my personal kingdom?"
What did he mean by this?

To show that Sansa is a total flip-flopping idiot who can't ever decide on a coarse of action.

>Tell LF to fuck off
>Begs him to come back and help
>Tell Jon they need to save little Rick
>"Lol he's dead either way"
>"Jon why won't you listen to me about the battle?"
"Jon I don't know anything about battle!"

wrong.

>All those dead soldiers being propped up near jon because there's no room

Yes. In the 'Inside the episode,' D&D said that Jon wanted to finish him off, but saw Sansa and decided to be a bro and give her the kill instead.

The battle scene was very good, I liked it, but explain to me why Sansa didn't tell Jon about the knights of the Vale and instead let him lead an almost suicide attack?

>10,000

you dropped a 0

I wonder how many /got/ verts would get downvoted into oblivion because they are critical of some aspect of the show or its fans.

> we have enemies

Jon goes south and then happens to meet with lesbian dyke team. Jon is The Semen that was Promised.

WHY IN THE FUCK

DID THIS STUPID GODDAMN ===CUNT=== NOT TELL ANYONE THE ARRYNS WERE COMING?

LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF MEN DIED BECAUSE THIS FUCKING CUNT TOLD NO ONE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A BIGGER ARMY

>be me
>live in a place where there are literal demons stalking the wilderness
>some guy says his king uses to have demons in his head
>turns out he's just kidding and don't think demons are real
>despite knowing that magic and shit exists and having spent years with a literal witch
>mfw

Jon confirmed for dex build

WHERE IS STANNIS THO? THEY WERE MEANT TO SHOW STANNIS THIS FU*KING EP

ARGHHHHHH IM TIRED OF THIS SH*T

You're retarded.

Reminder

R + L = 3 Dragon eggs.

LYANNA dies laying them.

Would have made watching season 5 and 6 worth 2bh

tbqh jonno should have died when he charged ahead like a retard, fucking up their entire plan

>I am the man that broke my vow.

Sansa sends him a raven in ep 8

>After all these years finally the Mereen knot will end
>Every single Dany scene

>loli mormont glare was LITERALLY the only good scene in the entire episode

Rickon's whole shtick was being a naïve child in a grimdark world. He was like a northern Tommen, and his hesitation at Ramsey releasing him to run for his life illustrated this. His death was perfectly appropriate.

>just like in my animes

But there are no stakes involved, since she still gets whatever she wants with no consequences.

I give up this shitty show

She didn't know. She sent off the raven as a last ditch effort, and likely there wasn't even enough time for a confirmation email.

Sansa has feminist armor. HBO will never allow her to be degraded ever again because of the backlash.

Luck is his main stat while INT was his dump

Surely they could have just used some shitty CGI to at least have a Harpy army at the gates or something

>Implying she didn't do it to avoid a siege
Darth Salsa wanted Ramsay to think he'd just be able to crush them with numbers and emptying Winterfell of soldiers, she used Jon and Jon's army as bait pretty much

John just lost a thousand good men and his brother to that fucker. I'm pretty sure he would give her the green light. It's no worse than what Ramsay did to his own half brother and step mom.

>Bearfu survived the leaks of flayed children
>Bearfu will marry Jon to secure the North and he'll bed her Episode 10

Her tits are fine.

Typical Sansafag counter argument. Maybe you should read the truede leaks and see that Jon is named King

>"Jon we should wait for more men!"
>"But I won't tell you we might be able to get more, even though you asked me if I had any advice."

Sansa is a moron. This was established in season 1

10/10 alliance

Literally anime-tier.

Also there's no Azor in the show.

So when Jon was facing the charge of cavalry and pulled out his sword, right as the music was peaking did anyone else expect it to burst into flame right before he started swinging?

So, is Sansa responsible for the near genocide of the wildlings by not informing Jon that there was a contingent of heavily armed cavalrymen just a few hours away before the battle?

also, what a shit death for Ramsay, death by hounds had already been done before and there was nothing clever or satisfying about it. A fitting end for such a boring character anyways

Good night fellow Sansabros. Shes finally home! Is there anything she cant do?