Andres Iniesta has revealed how Ronaldinho used an extremely risky method to inspire Barcelona to a thumping victory...

>Andres Iniesta has revealed how Ronaldinho used an extremely risky method to inspire Barcelona to a thumping victory over Real Madrid.

>In his new book, Iniesta recalls how Ronaldinho once phoned him up at 3am a few days before an away El Clasico clash in November of 2005.

>At that stage of his career, the Brazilian was at the peak of his powers. He was Barcelona's star man and widely regarded as the best player on the planet.

>So, the bombshell Ronaldinho delivered to Iniesta during that phone call was massive: he was joining Real Madrid.

>In his book, Iniesta says: "A few days before the Clasico against Real Madrid, 'Dinho' called me at home at night.

>"I answered and he told me: 'Andres, I know it's 3am, but I have to confess something. In June I will be leaving Barca. My brother has an agreement with Real Madrid. It's an incredible amount that I can't refuse. You're young, you can understand... But please do not tell anyone in the locker room or the club, do not betray me, I trust you more than anyone. Andres good night.'

>"He didn't give me time to say anything. The next day, we were in training camp and I felt an awkward atmosphere around me. The whole team was silent and they were all greeting Ronaldinho like never...

>"When the day of the Clasico came [November 19, 2005], in the locker rooms of Santiago Bernabeu 'Dinho' told us: 'Guys, today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days I discovered that we were like a family. I called each of you during the night and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke. After that I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I'll stay here for a long time... Now let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid!"

>Ronaldinho scored twice in the match and earned a standing ovation from the Bernabeu as Barca won 3-0 at the home of their fiercest rivals.

absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCiVZt-XMhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice source

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING hue

kek

KEK

Absolutely based

>he rates Ronaldinho

>than betray each other. I'll stay here for a long time... Now let's go into the field and giv
kek, i need to read more football biographies. Funny as fuck stories in them

>I'll stay here for a long time...
>sold after 2 (two) seasons

LMAO
M
A
O

Sounds like something from an anime.

>he doesn't

>I don't rate the GOAT
>is a hue too
sasuga

>And that man was called Albertinho Einstein.

>he doesn't

>little did Huenaldinho know, his teammate Pablo had just sold the information to the papers for thousands of pesos

What Iniesta didn't know was that Ronaldinho's was just a nickname.

The real name? Albert Einstein

Is this real?

realer than real life

sid lowe already debunked it.

>not Albertinho Einstão

You miss the part they got collective blood doping a week before.

Ronaldinho was the truly GOAT for a year.

This butthurt

There was one good about Romario. In 94/95, he approached Cruyff (Barcelona's coach at the time) and asked to be released from the classic with Real Madrid because he wanted to get back to Brazil and enjoy the Carnaval. Cruyff denied it at first, but then Romario proposed if he could bail out if he scored 2 goals before half time. Cruyff called the bet, Romario scored twice and after the second goal, he made a sign of substitution to Cruyff and left the field saying "thanks Coach, now I have to go because my plane leaves in one hour".

>you will never see prime Dinho and Mullet Messi play together ever again

which is best?

Wtf!! I love Ronaldinho now

nice fan fiction

THE STUDENT
THA MASTER

Ronaldinho was top 3 player of all time at his peak

There must always be two, a master and an apprentice.

You have 10 seconds to name someone you enjoyed watching play more than Ronaldinho.

It's fake, m8.

>I rate Ronaldinho

This makes no sense

>I'll stay here for a long time
Or, you know, until I decide it doesn't matter if I turn to shit and the club sends me away.

Now he is fucking trannys in Bazil. Lucky besterd.

Or was it fatnaldo?

it makes perfect sense you fucking muslim learn to speak the language of your host country

Henry

No it doesn't, Deyshawty.

It makes about as much sense as saying "Lewandowski was the best player of all time in this game" (5 against Wolfsburg)

Enjoy getting shot

>and now he fucks trannies

he clearly meant: "his peak abilities are in the top 3 of all time"
"when he was in top form, he was top 3 all time"

comparing all other players top forms, not arbitrary measurables like championships, longevity, etc. which are extremely variable

Regardless he's fucking wrong. Even if you limit Ronaldinho's career to the two great seasons he had, he's about 20th. Fucking nostalgia babbies.

Inb4 you reply to me when you started watching soccerball in 2014

i'm spanish m8 working in new york, please don't lump me with the ameriplebs just because of my flag.

CHI

chi? no conozco este meme chaval

I doubt ronaldinho think that plan by himself. Ronaldinho is mongoloid and have autism level 3 (messi is a level 5). Sorry my english.

this tbqh family

:( sorry bro. I'm an unemployed 29 yo civil engineer. I only live for the memes

lol

>ronaldinho being that canny
ya thats a lie

>yfw Neymar will carry me one day

build wall

>civil engineer
Go to South America ffs

and after he signed his first contract his agent bought a sports car, ronaldinho bought a hot dinner.

Other Ronaldo, m8

i am i supposed to feel sorry for huenaldinho for he got his first non stolen dinner at age 25 fuck him and all these brazilian monkeys Barça a shit

You have to go back

I think what Mr. Nip there said is a common rumor they say of pretty much anyone. I've heard the same thing said of Matt LeBlanc (Friends actor) and bunch of other "came from nothing" guys.

Kaka

For what.
It's total shit there in the past years.

Shut up Zidane.

Yes they always over dramatise poor players and bring their suicide watch story about life in the ghetto every corner zlatan is still at it to this day i ve been at the 3rd world all my life it aint that bad

Funny enough kaka means shit in french
I am not even trying to meme but i loved him with milan i stopped caring about them around that time he left i know you kinda are disapointed with him in the NT but please dont bully my husbando

Who is going to be Neymar's apprentice in a few years then lads

>spanish
>illegal immigrant

kek

Kaká without the accent sounds like caca, which is baby shit in Brazil aswell, Zidane.

>I'll stay here for a long time
>partys so hard his career goes on a meteoric decline two years later

>sid lowe
as fake as the story may be, using sid lowe as a source for any confirmation/denial is hilarious

Your bringing crime
Your bringing drugs
Your a rapist

Laurent Robert

Thats one disgusting name you got there
No offense intended huenaldinho

>Laurent Robert

you are dangerously walking over the thin line between patrician and fedora

Suarez

Thierry Henry

with the bonuses from winning the game, Iniesta bought himself a new car. Ronaldinho bought himself a hot dinner.

No it's fake but ameriburguers think its real

Are you the br immigrant? Chile, Uruguay, Colombia are all filled with oportunities. Even Brazil, still

Good one OP. No hue is smart enough to play these kind of mind games, they would have to be Portuguese to pull this off.

Thanks for the laugh.

sid lowe, the english tomas roncero, told you, right? kek

>Ronaldinho was over rated

messi

That is a long time for him. Dude bounced around in every league in the world.

>I'll stay here for a long time...

Nope

>Even if you limit Ronaldinho's career to the two great seasons he had, he's about 20th

Name the 19 better players

Mahrez is his replacement

>>"When the day of the Clasico came [November 19, 2005], in the locker rooms of Santiago Bernabeu 'Dinho' told us: 'Guys, today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days I discovered that we were like a family. I called each of you during the night and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke. After that I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I'll stay here for a long time... Now let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid!"
10/10

tb.h it's more likely Halal backed off with their offer and Ronaldinho had to come up with some bullshit on the spot. He was never loyal to any club, he's not particularly smart and his brother loves money more than his own family.

Swansea City AFC

lcim

True?

Rory Delap

Romario only scored 7 goals for Barcelona in 94/95, only scored 2 in the same game once and only one of those was scored before half time (he played the full 90 minutes.

Also, the Brazilian Carnival takes place in February, and Romario was already a Flamengo player in February 1995.

So it's total bullshit.

Even leddit figured out it was fake 3 days ago.

Not him, but the history was told by Cruyff himself out of some joke made by Romario, however it happened in 93/94. A google search would give you articles on it.
This is the game in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=rCiVZt-XMhc

Are you the Polish autist who asked for informations about why Extremadura teams are so bad?

Romario scored a hat trick in that game though, and definitely was not subbed before half time. So it still doesn't completely check out

No.

Messi-Ronaldinho, easy
Just look how happy he is

Yes he told me

>only non brazillians replied

it really makes me think

I rate that girl desu