Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

These days it seems like every single girl i know is a fucking whore. Every single one just wants to fuck, and nothing else. No one is fucking serious about relationships anymore.

It's complete and utter horseshit. I went on at least 3-4 dates this week alone looking for someone serious and they all aren't serious (Judging by what they wanted to do the first night).

I am done with just fucking i want an actual partner. What do?

(Pic not related)

whores need love too, buddy

Cut your fucking dick off, and go fuck yourself with it for being such a bitch

Stop dating bar skanks and hood rats...

I dounno user. Seems like your only real chance at that as a young guy these days is to hookup with some kind of religious girl and pretend to believe the bullshit too.

It's easier that way. It's easier to just get fucked by someone you don't even care about and be done with it than to actually open yourself up to a proper relationship with another human being.

go to japan

Your fedora is showing, le supreme gentleman

You did this, fucking millennials. You strangled marriage, family, patriotism. Was it worth it?

Don't wear a fadora. Ripped, in early 20's.

No.

They're supposed to be "Good girls" They're not even the worse of what i've seen.

I was thinking that. Just i am not sure if could pull the shit off like going to church and shit.

Was there last year. Girls there seemed really nice, better than westerngirls.

I have problem with fact that every girl had boyfriend before me so.... it's hard to be guy like me "i just want this one girl for rest of my life" i'm alone guy and i had more sex than days is relationship, i'm feeling empty inside, i don't want to be old and find girl... tha will have like 30 dicks before, that's why being sugar daddy is cool, i'll find shy ugly 18 and i'll be her first, she will need me, only me, older girls be like "i had many guys, so i know what i want" hell yeah, i'm sute this bitcher will die alone in house with 10 cats, it's hard to be in class as shy guy and hear girls "i need someone with heart that will love me and think about me" and i want to say "me!!!" but... if you are guy with good heart... it don't changes a lot, or you are handsome cute nice guy or you probably die alone as a good man, like me, i give up, i tru, and i'm fucking dead... so many people and noone gives me chance when i give every girl.... (sorry for low English, Polish boy and first comment on Sup Forums)

Sometimes that happens to girls too, a lot of guys don't want relationships.

Spierdalaj skąd przyszedłeś.

Well you're too goddamn shy to get with anyone. Can't blame the girls for that.

English is key.

What

Saw a young fellow in his car yesterday with a "No Root - No Ride" sticker on the back. The young lady in the passsenger seat didn't look comfortable.
Root" is a Aussie-ism for "fuck", in case you don't know.

Yeah i have given up on this generation. Might just end myself to be completely honest.

In a few months if i don't find love i'll do it. Which site do i stream to?

How old are you and how old are the girls you are going after? Sounds like you are just shit at picking them OP.

I am 22, have good build. Abs, nice body. Picking them up is no issue, they come to me.

It's just finding one that doesn't want to fuck is the issue.

Doesn't want to only fuck*

All women want to get fucked at that age, just because they want a good dick does not mean they can't be good gf material. I am not sure what your real issue is. Do you not like getting laid? Also, anyone woman that comes up to you and starts flirting is just interested in the dick at first. Sometimes passion grows into love.

If they're that easy, they'll be easy for other guys too. Right?

Maybe, maybe not. I suppose often times that would be the case for me, the good relationships I have had I actually started as friendships. Though, I have plenty of friends that started long relationships from just hook-ups. If you really want an innocent girl who just wants a good relationship then find a sweet girl who catches your eye. Just be up front and tell her you are interested. A woman coming up to you and offering themselves is what is called a fools mate. You are in pretty much no matter what, and they have likely done it before to another guy.

Haha what a loser.
Just fuck bitches when you need to, and then do whatever the fuck you want with all the free time and money you won't be wasting on a "partner".

Have you ever thought about looking outside of your species?

Yes. I fucked a book once.

Thanks for the advice. I just been feeling really lonely lately. Fucking isn't doing it for me anymore.