It's been 40 hours since i last slept , ask me anything

It's been 40 hours since i last slept , ask me anything

how did you stay awake for so log?

Dunno , it just happened , i just couldnt sleep

are you crazy yet, if so how much %

If you sit perfectly still and stare at an object across a darkened (not pitch black) room, what do you see?

Nah , i dont feel like , but tbh my memory has been quite jumpy for the last 12 hours

Nothing , altough my vision starts do darken when i do this for too long. I also feel like i'm seeing something , but i cant quite grasp what it is

Do your eyes already feel like they're burnd out of your skull ?

Nah , but i'm used to sleep 4 hours a night , that does probably help

Just dropping in to ask a question. What's with all the new ads? Shit popping up at the bottom of my screen, 'recommended sites for you'? Is Sup Forums broke?

I feel for you, Sup Forumsro. I'm not as bad off as you are, but sleeping still sucks. If I don't take some sort of Tylenol PM drugs, I don't sleep. I don't know why, either.

Jews

You trained your mind you need drugs to sleep that's what's wrong dumbass. Also 40 hours is nothing your a pussy OP I've been awake for over 80 hours.

boy, that sure is something to gloat about

No you're not , you're just a random neckbeard that was rejected by yet an other girl and who is insulting people on the internet because you'd never have the balls to do it face to face

when the mind is no longer able to function or doesnt deserve to live it keeps you awake so you become weak and die easier. Its scary and there's nothing you can do about it evolution doesn't fail

Nigga stop this shit , you might start to belive it after a while . The numbers of people who die from sleep deprivation is in the two digits

I want to sleep next to the man in the pic, would be fantastic. No homo.

I maxed out at about 60 hours. I was paranoid, hearing shit, and generally fucked up. Wasn't on drugs, just a fucking crazy travel and work schedule

I bet the morning when you woke up was one of the most refreshing moments of your life lol.

Only done 33 hours, plan do test the limits soon.

Go stare in the mirror. Look past yourself without blinking. Talk to the faces you see.

you missed the point I'm saying when you can't sleep you become weak and delusional youre vulnerable for death. And after being awake for so long dieing is all you want. Evolution does this if I was ment to have an offspring then I'd be able to sleep. It knows the sleep deprived are the easiest to kill and so does everyone around you

How many floobs does it take to make gloob

what do you think of the moon?

>dying is all you want
Wow, I need to try this.
>Just for the experience

loan me ten bucks?