Hey Sup Forums Can any richanon pls gift me overwatch? i can't afford it

Hey Sup Forums Can any richanon pls gift me overwatch? i can't afford it...
If you can add me on steam and send me the code i will be so happy

steamcommunity.com/id/Roots_Rock_Reggae/

Really?... Are you serious?

i will not post my email here, i know overwatch is from battlenet, and i really can't afford it

Oh, of course. Sorry.

imagine that it cost 500$ for you...

Sent ;)
See you online bro, also don't pick hanzo

Wooow, where are you from?

Heroes still exist

arg fag here, i can't afford it so i hope anyone is generous

Someone buy him this damn game we need more mercy since NO ONE WANTS TO BE A FUCKING HEALER

no, he's not an hero, he didn't send me the game so nope,

i play supports on MOBAs so i think i would do okay with lucio or something like that

Implying poor people heal
He's retarded and would be one of those instalock genjis that is getting ass fucked by an enemy Winston and Mei but keeps genji till the end
Then he blames you because your team mates ulted the enemy team and he ulted and cleaned up and got potg so he did his part

Genji is like a carry on mobas right? i don't like carrys i play supports

I can't afford overwatch either but I'll give you Paladins

Dubs confirms
NO ONE BUY OP THIS GAME!!!! he'll just be poor and act like an asshole

sent ;)

i'm support, on DotA i use cristal, enigma, earth spirit, dazzle, full supports really, being carry it's not my thing

Man I play junkrat so I can't really talk shit all I do is fuck shit up get POTG and bounce
What'd you guys think of junkenstiens Halloween? Kind of a let down right

SOMBRA HYPE TOMORROW MY BOYS

>and bounce
kek

Who is your main Sup Forums?

>reaper

>soldier 76

>junk rat

>mei

>d.va

>merct

I play Mei and piss off both teams.

Is it confirm?! Word is she can hack the other teams weapon systems to cause self harm

i don't play it, i'm op, but i really really like mercy and zenyatta, i watch videos...

Junkrat here, mei is the fucking worst! Riptire rolling then BAM MOTHERFUCKING ICE WALL
Everytime/10

>check OP's "games" tab to see if a based user actually bought the game
>has over a dozen games

Hm.

I cant afford the game right now either, but during the free weekends and the free beta weeks, i liked playing as D.va the most

not confirmed, but if she isnt shown or released tomorrow there will be a riot

Man that's a sad story I'll play a couple matches in your honor

all gifted, except cs:go it was my bday gift. i'm not a motherfucker who scams if i can afford it i will purchase twice and gift one, but i can't. still its Sup Forums so it's ok user! ty anyways

I dont really go after rip tire much because it's so easy to just jump over it. But if it's a choke point or coming from a building I will.

>all gifted
So you expect everyone to buy you shit huh

Thank you user
Raise hell, my brother

download battle.net and add me. TrummyGeez#1584 (NA). I get paid in a couple hours. c;

nope, i found keys on internet, i don't beg, any of the gifted one, was looking on internet dude

okay user i'm doing it

BobMarley #1353 that is my battle tag, i'm op

im giving it away to saturday 12th on my youtube account