/got/ general

Azor Jon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B93k4uhpf7g?t=462
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Sup Forums-Reddit crossposting

Brava! Game of Thrones once again manages to rip our hearts out of our chests and reminds us why it's the current best show on television. Everything was perfect. The writing, the acting, the cinematography. Gorgeous from beginning to end.
I still have goosebumps!

WHY DID RAMSAY SHOOT WUNWUN IN THE EYE AND NOT JON

that scene after armies crash was pretty cool

Xth for Darth Sansa the villainess

I suffer from pretty crippling anxiety in real life and my biggest fear is large groups of people. I find busy places and public transport almost impossible.
This is the first time game of thrones has nearly given me a panic attack. Even in the comfort and safety of my own bed in my home, I was shaking and sweating. I thought he was going to be trapped underneath bodies, I even thought I was going to be, the POV shots were so realistic. His violent struggle as well made it all the more horrifying. I nearly turned it off.
Genuinely one of the best bits of TV I've ever watched. Absolutely fantastic. I've calmed down now and I don't think I will rewatch it again soon, I think I would find it too difficult. But it's an absolute masterpiece.

melly better burn at the stake or else i'll be a little disappointed(i really don't give a shit at all)

btfo

shes going to win the game of thrones and you all know it

I thought of that too but then again that is exactly something Ramsay would do. It's just that finally he doesn't get away.

The most pressing question after this episode:

Will Linda and Preston like it?

are you retarded? didn't you notice jon has an invisible anti-arrow shield?

youtu.be/B93k4uhpf7g?t=462
>refers to himself in 3rd person
has he lost it ?
>based on real accounts from the civil war
man not only can they not write they have serious problems reading as well

Reminder that we could have had this man in all his glory but no instead we just have a big cock.

Can we just agree that this is the best episode of television after Ozymandias

Jon Bangs sansa and Daenerys

NEXT EP LEAKS WHERE?????

>Literally the only House that remember the North is a 10 year old girl
>Maderlys cut

Probably the best scene we've had in television of that calibre flat out ever, and the only response it elicits from you is "pretty cool"

she can have anything she wants if i get to see them titties again

Any WEBM requests families?

>the only house

watch the previous episode again

YOUR FACE WHEN JON STABS HER WITH LONGCLAW AND HE IS AZOR AHAI REBORN AND HE PULLS OUT LIGHTBRINGER, GLOWING BRIGHT RED WITH THE POWER OF MELISANDRE

>shown he's willing to trust her
>shown he's willing to fight her battles for her and die for her
>shown he's willing to listen to her and her advice and admits that he was wrong in not listening to her before
>shown he cares more about their brother than she does
>shown he's a man of his word
>still won't trust him
>will still actively fuck him over

Pack it up, Jonsa is dead.

She can go get fucked by Littlefinger or Robin or both, whatever

But seriously though where the fuck is my fat man?

>That fucking Jon battle scene

10/10

Dragons

Charge of the Rohirrim. I mean Vale.

these threads are cancerous

Nth for The King

Why did Ramsay shoot Wun Wun when Jon was unaware right beside him?

This show makes no sense desu. They just write scenes for dramatic effect.

Leaks say next episode. A bunch of Lords go to Winterfell to swear loyalty.

Fucking love that boy george looking motherfucker

I'll be so pissed if she becomes Queen instead of Jon King

He was out there frontline, for 6 fucking seasons now has been in the heat of it all and she just writes a letter and suddenly they're supposed to be equal badasses

Fucking no

Creatively it made sense to them because they wanted it to happen.

Yeah, when the two cavarly clashes into each other while Jon standing in the middle of it.

please

>Ramsey watches as an entire army of knights bamfs in like nightcrawler and fucks up his battle

>retreats and states "they have no army, they can't mount a siege"

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Theon's gonna get Quentyn'd for some reason. He just has no fucking purpose at all anymore and D&D probably feel obligated to Quentyn somebody.

Poor Ramsey. At least Rickon died

>DnD claim Dany's dragons are almost fully grown
>Dragons literally don't ever stop growing

DABID,DABID,DABID!!!!!!!

get fucked melly brought jon back to life to kill ramsay big deal about the girl

to 1v1

>corpses somehow pile up on each other that high
otherwise the battle scenes themselves were pretty good, chaos and confusion everywhere, i particularly liked the shots of the guy trying to keep his guts in and the guy choking in the mud while being trampled over. also jon falling down being made me feel claustrophobic as fuck

>just seeing that now

now your understand sweet summer child

Why not both

>yfw your dumb sister tries to play war

By all the laws it should be her. Unless Bran shows up.

why was this episode good

>those hundreds of quick cuts
>that poor cosmetic quality on ramsay
>sansa is retarded, plot and character wise
>dany being retarded
>theon and yara retarded
>forced lesbianism
>terrible CGI
>battle for meereen is condensed into "dragons attack one boat"
>spontaneous piles of bodies
>archers decide to not shoot jon, ramsay sends cavalry instead
>arrows hit everything but jon
>tormund takes a beating to the face only to stab the guy with a knife he had anyway
>no strategy because jon's a moron
>everyone on the battlefield can tell who's on their side and who isn't

Jesus fucking christ, how could anyone like this pile of shit? How is this the most expensive episode when its production value is fucking terrible? You know it's a shit episode when the highlight is fucking meme dwarf telling Dany she's an Aerys. The only shot in the Battle that wasn't fucking terrible was following the arrows, and I'm pretty sure that's ripped directly from LOTR.

4/10, and that's being fucking generous.

no stannis

>Ramsey thought Winterfell couldn't be taken down
>Didn't remember Reek took it with 30 men

So is Sansa going to take the Queen of the North title now, or what?

Probably best episode since The Lion and the Rose desu, senpai.

+The battle itself, brutal as fuck, raw, somewhat strategically sound
+Good camera work, no seizure inducing shaky cam. Fuck you Hardhome you overrated, unwatchable shit!
+Davos's walk was a nice scene.
+Smug Mel back in action after she saw her vision come true.
+That scene with Sansa and Jon yelling at each other was nice.
+People finally realize that Tyrion isn't at fault for the masters attacking. I wish that he was, because he is a fucking saint who does no wrong in the show, but everyone including him acting like he is at fault when he evidently isn't is even shittier writing.
+I hate Dany as much as the next person, but the wreckage of the wise masters and the harpies looked cool as fuck. She really needs a saddle or something though.

-Poor Rickon gets no lines.
-Sophie's acting.
-Ramsey doesn't hail arrows at Jon because fuck it.
-Hey everyone, let's shit on Stannis some more!
-We kill da misogynists!

9/10, could watch people slaughtering each other all day.

why didn't sansa tell jon the vale was coming?

no jon wins the game of thrones

jon = ggrm

I guess he meant they have no siege weapons. Also Winterfell is a huge castle and very difficult to encircle it effectively.

it didn't waste my fucking time for once

Guts scenes were retarded. Were they trying to be like a zombie flick? And the mountain of corpse was ghey. But the suffocation of Jon was pure agony. That was some good tv.

hail the queen of the north

When hasn't this show been about inserting silly scenes that are merely for shock/fanservice?

piss off already you faggot

I don't mind the dragons getting bigger that but picture if fucking stupid.

If a dragon was that big where the fuck is it's bones? That thing wouldn't be able to eat enough in a single day to survive.

even in the first season there was a dragon skull that was way larger than drogons head right now D&D can't even into their own lore

>everyone on the battlefield can tell who's on their side and who isn't
Wasnt Jon just killing random people at one point?

Two people were fighting and he would kill them both

Fuck off reddit

It really wasn't.

>3 Dragons won Aegon the 7 kingdoms
>They alone incinerated 3000 men before they surrendered

>danys almost fullgrown dragons takes all 3 of them a minute to destroy a small WOODEN boat

jesus christ so like what, just aim 100 archers at them at once and they're pretty much done. no biggie

also

RAMSAY SHOOTING WUNWUN INSTEAD OF JON, WHAT IN THE FUCK

>mfw Little finger is the most powerful man in Westeros and nobody in the show seems to realize

Coming up

I feel bad for you

Full grown means mature. They can still grow bigger

those titties are unreal

post more

She will not die before meeting Arya again, so no chance.

Why the FUCK do people keep trying to treat with Dany? How many times are they gonna learn that she's just gonna burn their fucking asses?

Yeah, I noticed that. He might as well have killed no-one, same fucking effect.

Everything in the episode is constructed to be as "le ebin shocking and epic", and absolutely none of it makes sense. There's little continuity between shots, not to mention the fuck awful plot.

It shows that shes not a little stupid fragile girl anymore...is her right to be queen and jon couldnt give a rat ass for thst frozen wasteland when hes the true heir of the seven kingdoms, not just edgard stark bastard

The records could be exaggerated.

>"Sansa saved the day!"
>"No, it's Littlefinger who saved the day!"

Niggers, it's only the rightful lord of the Vale, Robin, who saved northern fucking shits

he aimed for Jon but it bounced off his plot armor

scene good, stakes bad I did not give a fuck.
But great camera work
>it sucked

So that's it ? Now this show is just a Wymyn powertrip ?

How will Sansa die?

That battle was the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

Where are all the armchair generals to defend this?

>danys almost fullgrown dragons

I'd do some fact checking there friendo and not be that retarded ever again

Why didn't they just hold the door?

I want Jon to rape her to death. That girl is evil.

>Guts scenes were retarded
it made me remember septon meribald telling the hound how, when talking about battles, no one talks about the friend who tries to keep his guts in after being ripped by a sword. or something like that

Shut the fuck up lad if you didn't like this episode you should just never watch this show again nor post.

so back in episode one what was the point of this scene

Well you would need to make a few arguments first to defend against

What's her fucking ELO ranking?

>Also Winterfell is a huge castle and very difficult to encricle

but its front gate is just a wooden door locked by a 2x4? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

This is "story thinking". Real military engagements have to be co-ordinated otherwise there is no guarantee they will work.

What really changes if Jon takes his small army and occupies a defended position? Are you arguing that Ramsay wouldn't attack if that was the case? He threatened Jon in his letter - he was coming after him.

Even Ramsay he did pull back into the castle, Wun wun ripped through winterfell's gate in seconds. Proper use of military resources and intelligence would have dramatically improved the chances of everyone's survival.

Child birth with the dragons sun

She sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Look, that's not an argument and it's also just not true. I spent the whole time watching and laughing. It felt fucking fantastic. There's better fucking action and cinematography in a goddamn Michael Bay movie.

why didnt the Lord of Light give Jon a murder ghost baby instead of invisible arrow armor

Yeah it seemed like he killed one of his own men at some point there