You're at a music concert for your favorite artist and these chocolate angels start jamming next to you

You're at a music concert for your favorite artist and these chocolate angels start jamming next to you.

What do you do?

I would unironically fuck the one on the left if she covered her face while I drip my man sauce inside her while wearing a condom because I refrain from letting my skin touch a nigger's.

grind it out

ewwww niggers, disgusting

Start a circle pit and incite crowd killing. If they stay next to me and join in then fuck yeah.

I don't like attention whoring my race but I'm halfnig so it's not like I'd be weirded out.

I would ask what they're doing at a Vektor concert

Good luck having sex without making physical contact

breed them all

>underage fags itt wouldn't fuck qt mud huts
pretty gay desu

Nothing, OP.

keep crossing my arms and nodding my head
like every concert

I would get real, real nasty with the one on the left.

I literally had this happen to me a few days ago and all I did was get a huge erection and then came in pants after intentionally bumping into her ass a few times.

I wish I had the balls to talk to her like a human being instead of being a huge creeper, but such is life.

You're a piece of shit and a worthless human being.

Throw limes.

thanks. i have like at least 10 dark skin friends and we definitely slept over at each other's homes but there's something enjoyable about being a racist on Sup Forums. My point is, fuck you, nigger.

Left is the obvious choice but let me holla at far right, see if she wants to get something to eat or something.

get annoyed and move next to white people moving an equal amount

Most honest answer

avoid eye contact and try to sneak a peek occasionally

t. virgin

Throw citrus fruit at them.