Hey Sup Forums we need your help!

Hey Sup Forums we need your help!

One of our friends girlfriend has been raped by a spic, and this bitch is all over facebook defending the rapist and talking shit about the victim.

Lets make her life hell!

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/news/sex-assault-reported-shakopee-high-school/4308632/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAH LETS FUCKING DESTORY THAT CUNT

Bump!

Nah she seems cool.

wouldwife/10

niggers

not your personal army

Unite

sure is samefag in here

Something about Not Your Personal Army?

OP's a faggot

Did he cummed her holes when we was done giving her a dick dinner?

>posting this in Sup Forums
user, are you new? You pretty much posted a fap material to the people who lurk here.

I bet he does big cums too

Xsayanna Cuellar is pretty cool guy, eh defends rapists and doesnt afraid of anything

Nah fuck that bravo to the rapist, slaying that pussy

wait there a mexicans in Minnesota? Iast time I was there it was only niggers and rice niggers

NYPA faggot
besides the bitch prolly deserved it

Give me the details of the rape and I will help

I live near shakopee

kstp.com/news/sex-assault-reported-shakopee-high-school/4308632/

"Tate said surveillance cameras are in the hallway and they recorded the suspect as he took the victim's wrist and pulled her out of sight, into a locker room and into a handicapped stall, where the female says the attack happened. "

I've messaged the bitch

>user gets cucked
>Gets mad
>Calls for b to attack the rapist's friend instead of the rapist

This person is just staying loyal to their friend, nothing wrong with that. Also, there's no need to say it's your friend's girlfriend when it's obviously yours, you cuck.

tl;dr nypa, kys, op, you fag

>Give me the details of the rape and I will fap

ftfy

I can fap to this

GG!

You can fuck an ambulance for all I care

I call reverse personal army shenanigans on this anyway.

Can we instead give OP shit for being such a white knight fedora wearing faggot?

Lol she let that spic nut all inside that pussy. She liked it while it was happening but regretted the thought of it after. She still thinks about it... also kill yourself you whiteknight faggot nobody gives a single fuck about your cuck friend

The guy admitted to it and apparently attempted to rape others and may have

I mean you shouldn't have gone to b

But I'm sympathetic towards the victim

Lol you moralfag dont accept other ppls opinions because that little slut getting raped rustled your jimmies and now you want revenge for something that's not even your business... you pathetic piece of shit. I hope your friends girlfriend gets raped again or even better your mother. You deserve to be angry and helpless.
Dont ever post anywhere again.
Also where are the fucking NYPA fags if you really fucking need them for once... NYPA so hard you fucking soft pathetic monkey.

Sup Forums tend to do many great things if for no other reason that to fuck shit up and take the piss

Yes I love and hate it for this very reason

Fuck you. Fuck your friend and fuck his girlfriend. Salute to my nigga for going at it 20 minutes straight.

HAHAHAHA

OP GOT CUCKED BY A SPIC AND NOW HE'S CRYING

exactly
get on the fucking bandwagon

someone find her mobile number or address

NYPA didnt apply to shit like this, but what do I know, I havent been on this shithole in a decade

fuck the spic and his nigger friends

Moralfags made B. Moralfags made Annon. You can pretend your edgy, but your just assholes

I'll do it. Just remove the black censoring and I'll rip that fucker a new one, she sounds like a pussy who can't take a bit of surprise sex.

Amen

yeah Sup Forums is totally known for lynching rapists you dumbasses... this whole thread is so fucking gay and stupid. how do you motherfuckers even live?

Can't believe ma beloved B is defending a mexinigger

Whatever, He's young, he'll get assraped in jail. OP left thread a long time ago /sage

in fairness he is a nigger on the inside, lynch him just for that

The fuck is B faggot?

OP samefagging

Take this to 8ch /baphomet/

Dox this slut yourself.

Do not post that shit on Sup Forums because it will be an instant lulzfest about her rape.

Sorry about your gf.

If he cummed her frontbutt, her tummy will grow.

Don't be mad but you're going to have a rape baby,

P.S. You are a cuck now.

Why the fuck are you guys Defending This Nigger?
Are you guys turning into Nigger lovers? Fuck that Hoe... Hope that cunt gets raped to!

Found OP

sure... if some bitch got raped we always all raided the rapists friends because they didnt cut contact....where have you been a decade ago? on 9gag or something?

For the luls, I hope everyone gets doxed fuck it

The cuck himself

sauce?

>sage
nigga I don't know anyone involved, I say this on another forum

Haha what a fuckboi

PS. you're a fucking cunt
NO WAY CAN YOU COMMENT ON HIS SHIT? POST THIS THREAD ALL OVER HIS PAGE LOL

Sup Forums isn't your personal army, fuck off

in fairness that girl didnt rape anybody and op is a fucking autist to try to solve shit like this on Sup Forums.

Bump

What an ugly fag

>Sup Forums
>user
>you're

Get the fuck out faggot.

In the old days of Sup Forums you would have been jumping for a chance to make a spicnigger an hero. What happened, faggots?

See

doesn't make her not a cunt

Pics or it didn't happen.

nobodies defending the nigger but the bitch most likely deserved it you racist dumbass.

true they are just in competition to see who can be the edgiest faggot

YER GRAMMAR IS LUDICROUS DAMNIT! LUDICROUS

No sympathy for cucks

Nice try op, get everyone riled up over this rape thing then reveal the guy you really want us to raid. Not today faggot.

NYPA

KYS

Sage

now this is finally getting good
23 interwebz for you!

An hero yourself you cuntface, no one gives a fuck about you or your problems, deal with them yourself like a man.

No they wouldn't

There's no luls to be had here just a bit of revenge for op and as such nypa faggot

First off all faggot, I have no VPN, no spoofer, whatsoever at the moment.

Two, I want to do something.

Three, this nigger can solve this himself

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAUCE FOR THIS VID I NEED A WANK DAMNIT

In the old days newfags like you didn't post personal army requests, in fact newfags like you didn't post at all. They had the common sense to lurk more faggot.

Sage goes in all fields.

Not OP dude. There would be no reason for OP to block out the name. Pretty sure its the faggot since he used "subhuman" which is Sup Forums lingo

I have done my bit (Spamming the absolute fucking shit out of them). Have you done yours?

how do you want to know newfriend? you were not here. old Sup Forums would have requested noodz and then made OP an hero.
2010 would do the dumb shit you are talking about

I'm not OP. I just think it's hilarious that none of you can be bothered to bully a sub-human scumbag.

done fucking mine

doesnt make her a cunt either... i wouldnt believe some trailerparkbitch that a friend of mine raped her.

Cmon, let the spicnigger be a prison whore for some time, at least.

Don't entertain that newfag, he's most likely underage just sage and report.

either way I'm bored

Just spammed the fuck out of this bitch and sent her company she worked for all the details.

Sup Forums use to be good. You cunts while being assholes use to stand up for something.

Now you are just virgin assholes.

spic rapes a white girl, niggers defend spic rapist... Sup Forums supports the spic and niggers...

yeah, wtf happened to this place. this isnt even about revenge, this is about an hero'ing niggers and mexicans raping white bitches

if she was down with him, fuck her, but this isnt a coalburner paying the toll, this just a fucking spic raping a white chick

moralfag or not, I thought you were better at this white pride thing, Sup Forums

Smoke a real blunt faggot and stop pretending with that black&mild. I know you're reading this queer ass OP

yeah no
samefag also

#votetrump

bitch probably fucked the girl's spic boyfriend and now she's playing the rape card. piss off with this bullshit you twat.

Why are all these spics in fucking minnesota of all places?

Christ trump can't get elected soon enough. This shit is completely out of hand. Fuck, arizona texas ok I see how that could happen...but Minnesota flooded with dirty beaners?! Wtf

What the fuck are you talking about dude lol whatever

> tfw you literally call your child Angel but he still turns out to be a rapist