NFC East Thread.

Skins already locked up the division.

What's there to discuss

Gints 10-6
Eaglels 8-8
Red******* 7-9
Boys 5-11

Skins are trash. I'm going with Eli

this is pretty realistic, but I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're gonna get a lot of (You's) calling you an iggle homer for daring to suggest they do better than 2 wins this year.

Cowboys are definitely coming in last.
Eagles I think are either 3rd or fight for 2nd place.
Redskins will either win the division or implode hard and almost come in last.
At the moment, Giants are in the driver seat.

>calling you an iggle homer for daring to suggest they do better than 2 wins this year.
I'm a couple thousand miles from the iggles and couldn't care less about any of this 4 shit teams.

One of these teams will have a surprisingly good year. It could be any of them. Alternatively, any of them, and most likely 3, will be complete shit. Its just a matter of seeing which one gets lucky.

I'm just saying, if you read any of the week 1 """predictions"" in the general, everyone and their mom thinks that cleveland is going to beat philly, which is so delusional it isn't even laughable

Why?

Giants gonna win it. Thought before Romo went down that Cowboys would clinch the division, but I don't believe the Dak hype so Giants will most likely win it unless Kirk "Crabcakes and football" Cousins plays out of his mind like last year.

quints confirm cousins will dominate

they got a tougher schedule this year lad, im a skins fan and i think the division is still up in the air btw them and the giants. ill give skins the edge tho

skip gayless predicks da boys

The eagles are going to have a winning recond and go one and done in the playoffs and there is nothing you NFC Least can do about it

Edp get out of here. Real men are talking

some delusional shit right there

Why do people think the Giants are going to win the division when they couldn't even get a 8-8 record when the division was worse last year? Their defense is shit, they overpaid players that under perform and their secondary is the worst in the division.

Giants will be lucky to go 8-8

1. Redskins
2. Cowboys
3. Giants
4. Eagles

No wild cards

Redskins 10-6
Giants 8-8
Eagles 5-11
Cowboys 3-13

Skins fan and man anyone that says that is delusional. There hasn't been a repeat in a very long time and we usually lose to the Giants or split. Having said that I'm confident that they will get Wold card at the very least but history is not on our side.

Not too long ago, The NFC East was consistently one of the best divisions in the league. What happened? Why are they now one of the worst?

mostly shit drafting by all the teams and failed free agents

Wouldn't say the worst their record just didn't really show t last year but every team was competitive even with top tier teams. Giants stayed competitive with most teams being in multiple shoot outs, Dallas was still in most games by 4th quarter, Eagles beat the Pats, and the Redskins had a huge comeback season.

Not a goddamn soul in this division knows how to draft well. Not anymore I mean.