Films men will never understand

films men will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LESBOS.

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Replies? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this post HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

They will never know the fun and joys of being a teenage girl

It's like I really am on Sup Forums.

?

is this the only good film about female friends?
I hate how they fight over the guy, but otherwise I liked it

Keit-ai confirmed kino enough for Sup Forums.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I love Kill Bill the fuck?
Just watched this and that ending
Lying bitch friends who betray, should have posted Mean Girls

I like all these movies and I'm a man, so the fuck are you all on about?

Guess I don't understand...

Mfw when my gf admitted that she started masturbing at the same scene as me

Who Brad Pitt? Pretty sure only one of them fucked him.

keke

HOLY SHIT DO YOU HAVE A SCRIPT OR SOMETHING REEEEEEE

Welcome to the world of Keitaiposting, Sup Forums.

Mean girls is for pretty nice girls though
It's the clean version of the same thing I guess

>doing drugs with girlfriends
>flirting with older guys to see how far it goes
>ruining innocent girls who were better off not knowing you
>using boys
>getting away with everything because you are in fact an underage girl
Once you hit 18, it's just not same senpai

This is women characters done right. Not like GoT.

hehehehe. nice one XD