How did Theon and Yara's fleet make it to Mereen so fast?

How did Theon and Yara's fleet make it to Mereen so fast?

37 months passed since they the iron isles....

They used CIA's teleportation device

bran made the fleet go faster in his dreams

this is so retarded its probably true

The entire season was really fast paced.

this

They same way an army of Vale knights made it all the way to Winterfell without anyone noticing.

the writers don't give a shit and most of the audience doesn't notice nor care

Wind.

Official explanation is that events in different stories aren't necessarily happening at the same time. There's probably some contradictions, but the series plots have so little effect on each other that they can get away with it.

Nuclear powered naval fleet complete with ICBM's and Railguns.

Oh god, don't give them ideas.

Just imagine them ending the season with that as the reveal. Dany setting foot on Westeros only to discover Sansa Stark on the throne, and then all of the next season is a "how did we get here" story.

They were already in Volantis for the "I'm going to fuck the tits off this one" scene. Which is halfway between Westeros and Essos.

When will tyrion learn about theon's missing cock? I suppose he'll invite him to a brothel, or maybe theon will stand up for varys and greyworm when he makes a cock joke

Probably my biggest issue I'm willing to accept they accelerated time whatever it's fiction and I don't want see them sailing

But stannnis took a good season if not more to get to to kings landing

Everyone is teleporting around with no respect for time or distance. Its particularly bad this season but its been happening since at least season 2

the winds of winter

Bought Warp Drives from CIA

Sam and Gillys baby is still a newborn looking baby. In that time Fat Walda got pregnant, gave birth to a child and died.

The timelines in this show are fucking bonkers.

And Rickon aged like 10 years

Bought CIA's jetpacks and attached them to their ships to make flying ships

wrong, CIA used it to move Vale troops. How else they'd get through Twins?

They just had to sail to Dorne. Sandsneks let them use their fleet warpgate.

GOT=GAME OF TELEPORTATION. holy shit i solved the whole series

I want to go back to the time it took 2 seasons and a few limbs for the characters just to walk down a road in westeros.

The teleporting is dumb and lazy.

go figure. They just don't give a shit anymore

They rode the USS Stannis

feminism

It's called a plane.

The same way the timeline in the books are wonky as fuck. GRRM literally didn't know how to plan the 4th and 5th books for the longest time because of timeline issues.

I frankly would prefer they just get on with the plot rather than drag out an entire season of Yara taking Theon to whorehouses

blame it on GRRM. he should have finished the books. he fucked his own shit up by not writing the final chapters up instead of cashing out like a greedy pig

Why shouldn't it be fast? They're all in the same area. It's not like travelling from USA to Europe.

oh yeah, I'm not trying to argue George cares anymore. I now firmly believe he's going to die before the last book. Can't be denied that they're not doing any better than him though even with all the freedom they've taken.

This.

There really needs to be a gap of a few episodes, and at least one 'on the road' scene.

This episode was god awful.

Weren't they at a tavern in Braavos before they made it to Mereen?

Utterly retarded, CIA teleports slower than those fucking jetboats

Remember, the Kingsmoot took place back in season 2.

but user it was ABSOLUTELY ebic what are you on about

It would be miles better than the hot turd we have right now.
Even Sup Forums's shittiest board's shittiest topic's shittiest comment is better writing than what we got.

>Sup Forums tracks the travel times of various factions like the autistic piece of shit they are and check for inconsistencies

wew

It would be like sailing from Canada to India.

The entire GoT planet is the size of Ohio.

Didn't GRRM say that Westeros was the size of South America?

>mfw Rickon and Dickon don't become the gay emperors of Essos

Where is Varys he dissapeared just before the Masters fleet showed up

He left on a secret mission. There was a scene with him and tyrion.

He's probably gonna go kill Pycelle and Kevan like in the books

what a fucking mess. Why not let him do that in the first place at the end of S5 and THEN let him go to tyrion and co?

Do you think Pycelle will let out a fart upon dying so the audience remembers him?

They borrowed CIA's plane

just wait until they actually leave for westeros next season. euron will meet them with a thousand ship fleet he somehow got and then proceed to die after 5 minutes of screen time

How did anyone make it anywhere so fast? The Vale army had to cross half the South and the Neck to even get into the North, but made it right on time for the battle at Winterfell, which is also very north in the North compared to White Harbor, where if the Vale army sailed is where they would have had to land to make the overland march. Time has literally no meaning in this show, logistics are impossible to estimate.

R.I.P. Wun Wun.
1 like = 1 prayer

they really need to put time stamps on these.

The entire world combined is about the size of Lichtenstein

F

tyrian complaing about midget jokes, yet he constantly makes dickless jokes
fking hypocrite desu

>Rickon and Bran clearly grew 6 years older from the start of the show
>Gilly has a baby in season 2 and he's still a baby in season 6

explain this shit.

Conleth Hill was spotted filming a scene set in Dorne with the sneks and Diana Rigg
Unless he has one hell of a teleporter, he's just in Dorne recruiting them and the Tyrells for Daenerys. Kevan and Pycelle will most likely be killed when the Sept of Baelor blows up, if at all.

He actually shits himself when he dies in the books

>Wun Wun was the only giant who made it south of the Wall
>All the others are almost certainly dead or wights now
fuck

The Twins are only important if you're coming from Riverrun. The Knights of the Vale would have just taken the Kingsroad.

I'm just now realizing how many dickless people daenerys is collecting

Honestly, I'm okay with this. I think one of the weaknesses of the books is the slow-pacing. I get that it's realistic, it would take them forever to get anywhere, but I don't mind them shrugging off "realism" (in a tits-and-dragon show) for story telling.

That said, they really should have held that off until next season but I dunno what they have planned for episode 10.

This. My biggest complaint about the books is that instead of going from Point A to Point B, with occasional plot-important stops, characters make irrelevant stops and detours that have no effects on the plot, or listen to stories about places we don't care about.

>Brienne's entire AFFC arc
Why would I give a fuck about the folklore of Crackclaw Point or wherever she was?
Everything except Quiet Isle, her fights with the Brave Companions remnants and meeting Stoneheart was pointless.

Correction, WunWun, was the ONLY giant in the CGI budget.

man DnD better not have tainted the fucking books
GRR BETTER FUCKING FINISH THE BOOKS BEFORE HE CROAKS CAUSE I DON'T WANNA WATCH THIS HORRIBLE SHOW

nigga season 1 was the most fast paced

Fuck off he took 9 episodes and half of that was dealing with renly

Wasn't there a Rick & Morty bit like that?

they took the best ships, why did Rickon run in a straight line?

Renly was killed in ep 4, then Stannis sat on his ass for 5 eps and allowed Tywin to ambush him in the ass