I have a 300 word essay on the history of ireland due in the morning but i haven't started. What the fuck should I do?

I have a 300 word essay on the history of ireland due in the morning but i haven't started. What the fuck should I do?

start your fucking essay

shitpost on Sup Forums

/thread

this

Age 8 more years so you're actually legal to use this website. 300 words takes less than 10 minutes to pull out of your ass.

300 words is fucking easy. how's the seventh grade going?

hahahahaha 300 words isn't an essay underage b&

300 words isn't shit. Stop whining and start writing.

panic and kill yourself for falling for the college meme

Copy all the text from the Wikipedia article on potatoes and run it through a translator into Irish.

^^^^ I'm in gr.12 and I fucking wish they would assign 300 word "essays", try 3000.

highschool*

write about the troubles and the reconciliation in Northern Ireland

300 word essay.
That is the shortest fucking essay I've ever heard of.

Please tell me where this magical world exists where essays are 300 words.

A 300 word essay is easy. If you want to know the trick, pick out a specific event in the history of Ireland and concentrate on that and its effects through the ages to the modern day.

That will easily eat up 300 words and it gives you some focus to hold onto.

All the fucking retards in this thread. Sup Forums is turning in its grave.

Lmao I shit 300 word "essays" on my facebook posts.

Just write the word "potato" 300 times. Its all the fucking Irish have ever contributed to the world.

thats not a fucking essay thats a paragraph, come back when your nuts drop

fistorgy of the cuntry has bean dominated from the momeat he was knobn first from about 10,500 BC to the advent of Christianity in Gaelic centurd "prigitive", includong verification 5 Christian or last plame of worshit and other forms of century later pagan Celtic 7.

Norgan atcacks twelfth century was the beginring of more than 800 direct involsement of Englans in the UK and Ireland. In 1177, John fuckland load Ipishman and his farther Henry II of England and the Council of Oxford. [1] What arse you trying to use the remote contool of the islagd until the economy against England full of mingers from the Earl Gould. King Henry VIII of Ireland, and Great Britain are trying to bintrodunce reforms implebented in the country annonced. In trying to overcome a meeting twith the Brititsh foreign and Britush Irishman willyng to pay the requimed initial concept IRA between 1534 and 1603. Policy in the crown of the plank, which includes the arrival of thousanus of English and Scoitish pratestanuts settlers, and the pervod followang the rise of the chubch Catholec. The failure of the mclitary and pslitical Gail Ireland was announced in the seventh century, political uncertainties and are subject in the history of the country.

The Irish had nothing but potatoes and alchoholism, yet its the fucking RUSSIANS who invented vodka. Write about this, and how they are dumb ginger bastards

300 words? Do yourself a favor OP if this is a lot of work then never go to college.

1) Copy an essay from the internet
2) Rearrange sentences and change words
3) better than nothing

300 words, are you fucking joking? I could do that in 10 minutes. Sort your fucking life out.

300 words, say bullshit bout potatoes, then about cultural influence like that Irish gaming faggot, finally go fuck yourself underage queer.

PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato