Why??

Why??

cause nobody likes to admit they're just a winy little bitch full to the brim of their own special unique specialness.

because atheism is a flawed and stupid ideology, if you can even call it that, and they will all soon realize that religion is the answer to all human suffering.

wtf still not dead?

Bwwwhahahahah

This is b8

they can and do. now fuck off.

bullshit

Please stop bumping this shit.

nice

don't believe in god the same way i don't think of the amazing super car i will own. It simply doesn't concern me. It would be nice to have 72^3 virgins and high five jebus, on the other hand do I need to buy food for tomorrow, or will I eat out. Should I have another whiskey or will I be too hungover tomorrow.

Faith simply isn't and hasn't been relevant in my life for the last ~10 years .

why cant you stop shitposting the same stupid question everyday, please kill yourself you fucking loser,. then you can see that god does not exist
----------------------

" They have no merchandise to buy, no commissions to pay, and no refunds to make for unsatisfactory service and results....

"Their commodity is fear. They blackmail their parishioners with threats of hell and damnation. These poor deluded people give them their hard earned money to save them from a hell that does not exist, and from eternal torment that was invented by the corrupt minds of priests to rob the living and in addition, they are exempt from taxation! Insult to injury!

Let me tell you that religion is the cruelest fraud ever perpetrated upon the human race. It is the last of the great scheme of thievery that man must legally prohibit so as to protect himself from the charlatans who prey upon the ignorance and fears of the people.The penalty for this type of extortion should be as severe as it is of other forms of fraud and theft."

You're right user, it is. When all humans kill each other for their differences in religion, it really WOULD be an answer for their suffering!

Kys, not even an atheist. Religion in our current day and age is cancerous, killing individual thought, and allowing retards to think they have a valid point because "muh religion."

Because dubs

Dub trips!!!

Who is to say you cant beleave science and that there is a creator. I love science. Ive lived in a catholic place all my life. And i do believe in a god. But if you put all your faith in a book wrote thousands of years ago in a language we no longer speak and translated so many times then you are fucking stupid. The roman catholic church is really just the roman empire. They found a way to control millions of people without politics or law instead they control through they're beliefs and at the same time get them millions of people to give they're hard earned to the church. The money collections in church dont go to the poor they dont go to any one but the church. It is an evil sick empire and if you put your faith in it you have been brainwashed. There are hundreds of religons with all differen gods. What makes the christian god any more real that they're god. It dosnt. Cuase its all bull shit, every god every religion is just a way to control, a way to gain power over minds. The real creator is somthing beyond our comprehension. Somthing that is good and evil all in one. Not some sick god that forces you to beleave him or you burn in hell. Wise the fuck up people and stop getting brain washed. I beleave in millions of years to comes (if humans make it that far) we will have alot more clear awnsers how we came into life...

And one more point. the bible says the world is 6000 years old ..there are trees older than that

Religion is the CAUSE of all suffering.