Tomorrow, sex change technology makes a huge leap...

Tomorrow, sex change technology makes a huge leap. Suddenly you can go from male to female and have a fully functional uterus and natural vagina, or female to male with full potency, for negligible cost.

How many of you would do it

Other urls found in this thread:

bsft.fr/si9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go futa

Also gender bender thread

I'd rather go for good looking in shape well hung male, rather than the current ugly fat bastard micropenis male I am.

I would sex change a vagina onto my hand

If it's that good why not both? But if I had to pick, I'd go female. They've got it made in the first world.

the fact that this could be a thing actually angers me. wasting money and manhours on this bullshit? hell no

I'd totally try being a big-tittied, huge-cock futa for a day

more?

Artist Name? I recognize the style but can remember who it is

and what is this?

Well it would probably come about as an extension of other practical medical procedures and surgeries. Like if stem cells can regrow fucking eyeballs they can probably set up a decent vagina

Shit I think I have the whole thing

Why? You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It'd just mean there'd be more fuckable women out there.

Bitch, penile surgery (for sexual purpose;adding extra length, girth etc) is still "experimental" craps, yet here you are asking this stupid question.
Anyway, not something I would do.

Yeah the idea of "more fuckable women" being me with my eyes rolled back moaning, that sounds nice

Why the fuck would I became weaker more fragile self with period on top of that.

So I'd go from a semi-ugly guy to a freakishly ugly woman? Yeah I'll pass.

There are 2 episodes that I know of. This is the second.

I don't think anything can be considered stupid because it is new and constantly improving

This.

Shoot I'd have to see if I saved the first

because it takes away from the fact that you don't get to choose your fucking gender. you get what you got and now you make the best of it.

OP, can I change from being an ordinary, average middle-aged guy to a really hot, young chick? Cuz if that's the case, I'm SO gonna do that!!!

The hormones are so effective that you end up looking excellent after changing

In a fucking heartbeat.

And why should that be how it is? If we can change it why shouldn't we?

Well, you can change pretty much everything about yourself, you can choose what kind of sexual lifestyle you like, so why not have effective body mods that at least don't fucking destroy your organs? Seems like having true gender swapping would be waaaay better than the half-baked mutilations we do now

you wouldn't have the balls

To add to this, imagine if cost was inconsequential and you could readily go back to your original gender any time. Try it for a day sort of thing.

who is to say your "true gender swapping" wouldn't turn out to be a fucking nigger alien coming out of YOUR vagina. yeah you have to give birth too. have fun.

Yeah the more effective hormones result in a fit and youthful form

yes

because life isn't fair. and changing your identity is not fixing the actual problem, whatever it may be.

Well yeah. It wouldn't be true swap if you couldn't get pregnant.

Yeah, and? That fucking turns me on, that's part of the deal. It works or no deal. I'd fucking run out and get sprayed in almost immediately.

just imagine bleeding every month for 30-40 years, having to watch your figure AND give birth to some shitheads kid? nah man i'll keep my penis and irresponsibility

But what if it could be made more fair? Why wouldn't that a good thing?

"Because life isn't fair"

kek, we shouldn't be able to 3d print houses, food, and water, because life isn't fair. Nigga I don't give a shit, technology is awesome as fuck, it literally is fixing the core issue

having nigger alien retard kids turns you on? well you must have pretty good judgement because you came to the right site

Not after the change I wouldn't, but I'd sure as fuck have the balls to MAKE the change! Hell, I spend most of my time dressed as a girl as it is!

I'm down! Where do I sign up???

If half the population can deal with, I think I could probably manage.

nobody is disputing whether technology helps people, nigger.

lol, the further you scroll down the more double-takes you have to do

i'd turn you out and give my customers a new kick

fair is fair. you get no vagina cuz science.

that's the idea

This would help a transgender person who wants to transition. Are you retarded?

Yeah? You'd probably fuck me too, to show me my place, right?

rofl

FUCK WHAT TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE WANT. PERIOD

Not right now, but maybe someday.

i mean i'd have to see your dick, faggot. and you better have a cute face and hair or it's a no for me

Indeed. I don't give a shit what they want, but fuck what you want, too. Nobody gives a shit about what you want, either. So fuck it all, who gives a fuck?

whos the artist

incase

Never. I'm sure a lot of Sup Forums autists would jump at the chance to be a cute anime girl, but the reality of it is very different. The hormones would drastically change the way you think for the worse, people would take you less seriously, masturbation is more difficult, you have to suffer childbirth. Also, you'd have to waste money on shittonnes of makeup and clothes, you'd be weak as hell and you're doomed to be opressed if society decides to stop treating women as equals.

my point is they don't need more rights and they think they have a right to not be offended

These are hypotheticals and it won't happen for decades if not a century.

All the current trans people will be old and wrinkly, mutilated or dead by the time real technology comes around. When that technology does exist, then it will be proper to address them as male or female.

people are just gonna mass upgrade to futa

good smelling b8, sir

better than tinder! plenty of horny sexy sluts of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

Who is that?

If a body could actually function like that, it really would be an upgrade. But it's physically impossible outside of hentailand.

Oh yeah, well I totally agree there, the current culture annoys the shit out of me

Totally, I'm imagining at a level where you are rearranging atoms and shit, like you could become a duck if you wanted to

Really wish she hadn't gone with the fake tits...

No idea

Why the fuck didn't you start the thread off with that? I'd be fucking Kirby.

>be Kirby
>eat my enemies
>start a campaign of terror in the middle east

Please stop, this bitch looks like the cross dresser from Shrek. So many way more hot feminine dickgirls that are way less gay looking.

Because then it would be a furry thread. I'd be all sorts of shit.

Ya, thumbnail looked ok, she truly is a train wreck

perfect

Diamonds.gif

Sauce?

she's put on some weight, she doens't look as bad anymore

Fair enough. Kirby respects your decision.

>Go futa
this

and then keep banging women

Like this?

that's probably the most common answer.
We'd have lots of orgies at least

No fookin idea. Fine doe

It would be awesome to look hot out in public and then still be able to fuck