Why does beyonce trigger you guys so much? is it because she is a successful feminist black woman who makes superb...

why does beyonce trigger you guys so much? is it because she is a successful feminist black woman who makes superb, progressive pop music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_9cPtyelBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is it because she is a successful feminist black woman who makes superb, progressive pop music?
yas

i really wouldnt care just like any pop star but this board obsessively posts these pics of her just flaunting her massive pregnant tits to my sex deprived brain and its triggering me

Sup Forums (or at least Sup Forums cross posting subsection of it) hates black people and women so a successful black women is pretty much their worst nightmare.

Because a lot of the younger people here automatically hate pop music as a sort of defense mechanism to validate their musical taste as 'non-conformist' because that is somehow the measure of how goods someone's taste is.

this too

She doesn't make anything. She pays other people to make stuff that she then slaps her name on.

I know, isn't she the best?

came in here to say this.

if I found a genie one of my wishes would be transportation into the body of her new born so I can suckle her all day at my leisure

Because of YAS QUEEN SLAY QUEN BEE *PAINTING FINGER NAIL EMOJI*

It's because cnn posts articles like this

youtube.com/watch?v=i_9cPtyelBU

the answer is yes, by the way.

t. underage

Could you elaborate?

yassssssssssssssssss quennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>makes her race and gender the crux of her act

Yeah nah.

whether you hate or love it, the fact that its written and engineered to be as vapid and non thought provoking as possible should be a concern if you mostly listen to pop. it has nothing to do with taste, youre going to get some kind of mental reward from a song that was made to do so for a mass audience

Adele is a "safe" artist in the way that Beyonce is not. Beyonce is pretty much a deity among liberals in America (and yes, it is way over the top at times) but to the other half of America, Beyonce is still the woman who dared to show up at the Super Bowl with back up dancers dressed up like Black Panthers. Beyond that, her music is subtly political in a way that bothers many conservatives and, perhaps most importantly, her blackness is a huge part of her musical themes. This bothers people.

The Grammys want to appeal to everyone. Go look through the previous album of the year winners. Almost every year, it's the safe choice. The choice that appeals to the most amount of people. A large part of America is offended by in your face blackness. So we get Adele over Beyonce, Taylor Swift over Kanye and Macklemore over Kendrick Lamar.

>YASSS QUEEN BEE SHIT ON MY FACE YASSSS

>this is Sup Forums in 2017

This board is truly dead. Any alternatives?

Omfg.......yassssssss

>implying Taytay didn't deserve to win

Kill yourself

I hate her personally because shes so incredibly fucking egotistic; downright delusional considering her inability to create anything beyond manufactured, bland, uninspired pop songs for teenage girls and white guilters.

True, but that doesn't make them racist, that just makes the grammy voters a bunch of pussys.

>A large part of America is offended by in your face blackness.

Jay Z literally released "The Black Album" and it was a best seller.

There is truth in what your saying, yes people who listen to only top 40 are tools, but all pop music is not 100% lacking in any merit. Writing off any and all pop music reeks of insecurity.

we need to remove poptimism

I don't think it's so much that the "grammys" want to appeal to everyone because there is no "grammys", the grammys is just a bunch of music producers who vote on what they like, it just so happens that the music industry also happens to have pretty lousy taste in music a lot of the time and, yeah, a lot of music producers probably are rich, conservative, Republicans with different views from their artists.

>Beyonce
>Black
pick one

Beyonce is a White woman.

she's unoriginal, boring and not a musician but a performer.

yeah, and many normies "hate pop" but listen to pop rock, etc

Anybody else find it weird that she has dozens of producers on every album and none of them are women?

Maybe she works better with majority men?

Not really, women are hugely under-represented in production

Not surprising given how musically inclined women almost universally strive as performers

name some of your favorite artists

see this
this is much closer

what websites do you visit to read this? except Sup Forums where it's obviously ironic

nah shes just massively overrated

Beyonce was ok up to about 2006 or so. It's all been downhill from there.

She's pregnant yet she is advertising her tits for the next batch of cum.

unoriginal, boring, poisonous to the youth.

>progressive

I agree with this, super talented, and a great entertainer but very overrated

Adele also was an idiot for enabling her. Look, you won, fatty. Now go home to your tub of ice cream already.

A baby in anyone else's body is just a parasitic fetus that isn't actually human.
A baby in Beyonce's body is a precious lil child who is blessed to be raised by the Queen.
really makes you think

>when you have a persecution complex and a mental illness
Ayyy

i dont even give two shits about this sprayed some nails yellow and called it a hat nigger

she's talentless and all this forced propaganda is not only not making up for it but it's making it even more ridiculous.

>fake breasts
>fake skin color
>fake nose
wow so progressive OP

I don't hate Beyonce, and I like a lot her earlier stuff. I didn't even mind the Panther gig at halftime other than it was stupid having a repeat artist. My only problem with her right now is the massed crowd of people calling her goddess, queen, Ceelo's new song, etc.

Like, it's getting to "TELL ME I AM PERFECT" levels

This. 1000 times this.

It doesn't come down to "white being the safe option" just the most popular being the best option. It is coincidence that the artists were white.

Shilling this hard.

The Grammys are fucking fixed. Do muh racism angle is to push a political narative. It's really fucking obvious.

boring artist, delusional cult-like fans.

this board needs to be purged of all these nu-male failfucks

pop in general is shit

but beyonce is overshit .. it's music for sad whores that fully their empty existencial with dicks and superficial progressive movements

> hurrdurr I'm so open-minded I like music that's specifically made to have mass appeal

I don't hate her music, I hate her fans that beatify everything she ever does because muh stronk black woman

she has one of the worst fanbases of any artist in any genre of music

Nothing egotistic about her, people like Beyonce or Jay Z are accused of being egotistic because of what people project on them (hate) as they're so cookie cutter perfect celebrities.
When really they're just pretty low key and chill.

>music for sad whores that fully their empty existencial with dicks and superficial progressive movements
Pop fans in a nutshell

the fact that this post triggered you should really make you think

>Sup Forums is full of sad whores that fully their empty existencial with dicks and superficial progressive movements
i doubt really

Someone doesn't understand systemic racism at all. It is not coincidence that white is the safe and popular option, white is always the safe and popular option.

If you haven't figured out that Sup Forums, in general, primarily dislikes something based on the perception of the people who enjoy the thing in question, you haven't been here long enough to be starting threads.

Lurk more, faggot.

>lalala youre like so triggered so i can ignore any valid points you put forward

He was making a point you fucking tool, do you seriously not see the irony of a people reacting to a post calling them immature in an extremely immature manner?

>cant let her win because black and not a safe choice
>still has 22 grammy's
>YEA BUT NOT ALBUM OF THE YEAR BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE GET TRIGGERED
>still has Twenty-Two (22) grammy's, putting her in the top 10 most awarded artists of all time; above her are massively famous conductors and composers, the only other singer above her is a black man, Stevie Wonder
>ITS BECAUSE RACISM

Are the delusions self-induced, or do you suffer from some larger mechanism of mental disorder?

Actual autism

It's because she's sexist and racist.

>When really they're just pretty low key and chill.
I hate Beyonce because her fanbase talks like this.

For me, it's just so incomprehensible to understand why she's so popular, but I think that's because I'm too old...I feel like, she was like a thing over ten years ago when she put out that bad album with the one song people liked and then she was garbage for a while with a few terrible singles and then suddenly everyone was praising her as the best thing in the world when she had been making Top 40 radio terrible for like a decade already...like I feel most of her fans were still literally shitting all over themselves on a regular basis when she had her first hit

I'm not triggered, just really confused by her seemingly out of the blue ascension to GOAT among normies and the industry.

The fuck really is worth of value from her?