How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

how does this make you feel Sup Forums?
what if this was your daughter?

I wouldn't care. I would be proud of her for anything she did. If she wants to date a black man, that's her right. I'm not a bigoted racist.

I would suffocate her with a plastic bag, stuff an IED in her chest, and put her in his car. When he comes to check on her / his car, id trigger the IED and problem solved.

she looks like she's 10...

Up to my daughter on the size of dick she wants to take.

she's in college, look at her sweater.

what if this was your daughter?

you can wear college sweaters without being in college

It's good that she is friends with her neighbor

i have a daughter and she knows not to associate with non humans

that's not true, or else how did she buy the sweater?

Double team the FUCK out of her.

>for anything she did
>for anything
>anything

Scare the asian they run like pigeons

I'd say great, very progressive, i'm so glad hitler lost WWII, do you guys need any money or a ride?

This will never not be impressive.

Even lolis prefer big black cock.

I hope your daughter gets that pussy wrecked by some massive gorilla dicks.

I'd be proud she isn't racist and can make friends with people of different races.

This proves you dont know anything about girls.. They dont buy sweaters they just take yours.. But ya that girls is clearly like 10

I'd never let my daughter date an Asian because I know their tiny Asian dicks wouldn't ever be able to satisfy her. I want my little girl to be satisfied in all aspects of her life.

she is 10/10 i agree user

How does this make you feel, blackboi? What if this was your daughter, or better yet, your GF. Secretly getting nailed by White cock.

That nigger is doing a hover hand you faggots missed.

/cringe

Hey look i can say things too

Id fuck my daughter

If she was my daughter she'd already be pregnant. Or will be eventually I guess.

"friends"

Niggu detect

shut up nigger

KEK

Hitler lost?
Fuck off he got rid the back stabbing Jews
I call that victory

Dust off the old rope. Need to keep my descendent's blood pure. Some day my grandkids are going to defend the world from the dindus and bring glory to our family name.

Yeah but he went out like a faggot. Shoulda strapped himself around a V2

>freaks out about pic of a white 10 year old standing next to an obvious family friend who is black
You yanks have some serious issues. Enjoy your civil war next year

ALL HAIL WHITE PEOPLE!

Yeah, cuz the Jews aren't around anymore, have no power. Hitler was a quitter.

she aint my daughta no mo

You just know her hymen's been destroyed

Don't kid yourself, Sup Forums wouldn't fight for shit. The elements don't agree with their sensitive constitution.

Who's to say they're even in a relationship, let alone fucking?
Not that I'd necessarily put it past the nigger, but by the looks of her any such activity would be a federal crime.

He's probably just a friend or tutor or some shit. Why do they have to be boning?

Also they're giving thumbs up. How many couple do that in their pics?
It's for some event or they've been working on something or such.

Doubt they'd care generally. Too busy getting nailed by the cops to worry about white cock.

As long as he's not some fuck up or a bad influence or is influencing her towards Asian culture, I'd say good for her. If the above is true he'll probably get a good job and have money.

It also probably won't last.

Hahaha fan va sjuk

Woah there, this isn't YLYL.

God I hate this shit.

>"Fuck white people"
>They're white

If you hate yourself so much, just fucking end it.

They look like half-breeds anyway. Not fussed.

Fine by me. I'll have cute Eurasian grandkids.
Pic related
My blonde hair and blue eyes will live on. And at least it isn't a nigger

no issues here

It's two people taking a picture. You can in no way assume they are romantically linked. Need more info to give a shit

It's completely possible for a girl and black guys to just be platonic friends. I think you're reading into these pictures a bit much. whatever you're inferring from the picture is probaby in no way true

I feel this will be the next meme in Sweden. Some immigrant who married a swedish chick has to take care of his mother's daughters. Backwards land

Is that Viper?

congratulate her on winning over a professional basketball player and try to bilk him for as much money as possible