Ask a legal Trump supporting spic anything

Ask a legal Trump supporting spic anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u921pkDslA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does it feel to be a faggot?

Why?

Pretty damn good

Because I'm bored as shit on my lunch break.

Mexi fag myself, how do other spics react when you tell them?

I just explain to them why I would rather have a douche as President instead of a turd sandwich. Douches at least have a purpose, turd sandwiches are full of shit.

How will you celebrate once Trump is announced as our new president?

Drinking Democrat tears.

Nice, personally I planned on going out with my camera and capturing the raw initial triggering to sustain me for the coming years.

I just wanna see liberal arts students cry.

U mad faggot?

Not really, it's your opinion, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u921pkDslA

I live between two colleges, it's gonna be epic.

Would you grab her by the pussy?

>spic
yeah, sure, that's totally believable

Como estas pendejo?
Yo ya vote por Trump tambien.
No hay duda el es el major de los dos.
Vamanos ayudar Trump, Tigres en frente!

OP is always a faggot?

Whoa now I'm Hispanic too, with Trump yard sign and bumper sticker. I was early, made my case, my homies respect. We are all vets anyway, and Nunca Clinton si se habla

Hell yeah

Unless you live in one of the seven states that let you change your early vote, you will have to learn to live with yourself and the choices you made.

Well, ya don't have to beleive me if you don't want to.

Congrats, she's 16 in that pic

A huevo carnal

Do you want to be anal raped on this side of the border, or do you want to wait until after you are deported?

Ah I see, I guess vets can see through bs easier.
My mom actually supports Trump, pero mi papa no gusta. But to be fair hes simple and old world, As long as bills are paid on time he doesnt care much about anything outside of work and sleep.

Im 18, so I'm good.

So what you are saying, is the Hispanics in that
picture do not conform to your racist party narrative? Too prosperous looking? Too wealthy? Not the ghetto bois you think you could control? Nice job in Chicago BTW...

>Not an anchor baby
Can't get deported, dumbass.

17 is legal in my area so I can wait a few months

Knowing that I didn't contribute to handing our country over to a billionaire con man? Yeah I'm gonna sleep like a baby.

Can you say the same, user?

As a former seven term DEM congressman, Clinton insider my judgement is: Too old.

>con man

Fuck yo feelings man, Donald is no con, that's his jet, his helicopters, Hill just has a cheap ass rental. Clinton's ellos si son malos hasta los huesos.

>Yeah I'm gonna sleep like a baby.

That's honest.
He's gonna cry himself to sleep and then wet the bed.

Donde es mis VATOS!