What's more important to you ? Dream jobs or the love of your life?

What's more important to you ? Dream jobs or the love of your life?

Well, my dream job of course. I'm already destined to die alone and a virgin. Why try and change destiny?

On one hand I'd choose love of my life, you'd be happy for ever. On the other hand that could get boring and you want to have sex with other girls too. On the other hand it would be awesome to have the job of your life, hang out with friends, drink do drugs fuck whoever you want. But you'll never be truely happy with someone

The dream job actually exists, so...

You get it

dream job yo

just because the bitch is the love of my life doesn't mean I'm hers

durrr

:3

Trips of truth of the lot of us

Love of my life so she could give me a dream job

Dream job, without doubt.
Waking up every day happy about what you're going to do, doesn't get much better.

doesn't even make fucking sense

You're fucking retarded, dream job is a metaphor for a blowjob in a dream, his trying to say the love of his life is non-existence in the real world thus a dream world would be only place he would find her in.
Man fuck you

There is no need to be upset.

> love of his life could be a billionaire and finance whatever he wants to do
>love of his life have alot of connections and help him find his dream job
>love of his life could be the owner of the company that he really wants to work at

What doesn't make sense ?

My dream job is being a full time husband

i would say dream job, girls come and go.

what if I told you I had both, but because some jackass with a fancy piece of paper with no common sense told me to fuck off I don't have authority over him - he was wrong and fucked up the reputation for the whole company, and forced an inspection process by our customers, I was the one sane voice of reason that said to stop, but they did not, for I didn't have a fancy piece of paper, even though I've tinkered with electronics all my goddamn life. At the same time there was a girl from another deparment that absolutely lusted over me, hitting on me for months on end, and eventually dropped all subtly and anytime I tried to say something she'd just suck on a water bottle, yet I was stupid enough to pass it all up. Well the dumb yokel with a fancy piece of paper fucked the whole company six ways from sunday after several warnings that we NEED TO STOP.

Before we know it we got big wigs from our customers staring down our necks as we build, test, and pack our products. All while this is going down, my best friend from high school tries to fucking an hero on anti-depressants and I have to walk out without saying a word to save his ass. I come back to find out I've already been replaced - the best my department ever had, left to a know nothing yokel.

It's like a bad dream I can't wake up from.

Love of my life. The only thing in life that matters is happiness. Having a dream job only ensures that I feel somewhat better in the 8+ hours spent at work. But the love of one's life will make you truly happy.

>implying you have to work at all in a dream job

What is owning a company and letting others manage it?

Exploitation of labor. I couldn't live with myself owning a business.

I just want a cheese burger.

Holy shit, quads

Dem sexy quads are Check'd.

Immortality obviously

I choose both.

So you'd rather be exploited? You could run a decent company, maybe. I mean, this is a hypothetical "dream job". It could be something where you make billions owning it and still pay everyone else 100/hr.

It's a dream. Not real. Just like the love you want.

I have my dream job, and sometimes that shit still sucks and wears me out, but I'm able to keep doing it because I love it.

Fuck off with that fantasy "Do a job you love and never work a day in your life" faggot bullshit.

/Thread

There are countless loves of your life out there, don't fall into this delusion of there only being one perfect person for you. If you find someone that is "perfect" for you, the odds are very slanted that you'll find someone equally as "perfect" or even better later in your life. It's all about compatibility nothing more.

>Dream job because it's one of a kind.

What don't you people understand about the "dream" part of this question? It's not real. Of course no job is going to make you %100 percent happy, just like no woman will make you %100 happy.

I'm just saying Id take owning a business and making millions doing minimal work vs spending my time with someone who may at anytime leave me because she wants to. That's all.