Not my army, I know this. If people want to hear my story and help out at the end, I will supply. I'd like revenge...

Not my army, I know this. If people want to hear my story and help out at the end, I will supply. I'd like revenge, but I have too much to lose.

I'll bite, talk to me

I was waiting for someone to bite.

Ok details incoming. need a minute to type

Take your time bro and appoint me as GENERAL of the ARMY

Just tell the story and let it speak for itself. If it's good people will be motivated, if it sucks we will promptly tell you to gtfo

So I have been dating a young woman significantly younger than myself for the last year and a half. She is damaged, and I must admit, I have to be damaged too, cause I keep getting fucked over.
Background on me: business owner. make decent to good income. mid 30's and yea, decent looking. I have no problems with getting women.
Background on her :20(18 at the time) and kicked out her parents house for some crazy shit she said about burning the house down etc.
I met her when a friend picked her up outside a bar. I ended up taking her home. I white knighted her, cause like, I could tell I liked her. It didnt last long, I told her I would like to wait a few days, so she knows I am not just using her.

Over the past two years, I have constantly caught her virtually cheating.... more incoming

tl;dr

make it shorter and maybe people will help you

or at least greentext it, paragraphs look ugly as fuck.

Oh man you should have see this coming

She is young. Probably not ready to settle down yet.. That tends to be the case with younger females.

Check'd.
This story sucks so far.

OP here again. Its hard for me to boil down 18 months into something you guys will bite on other than that I am a gigantic douche? Get me?

Her parents love me. I have worked hard to help her repair the damage she has done. They have zero issues with our age diff. In fact I sometimes think that I talk to them more than she does. That is besides the point, I just need to get it out there I guess.

I built her a great gaming PC cause I like doing that as well and she promptly starts using it to talk dudes into buying her shit on steam. She's not like sending nudes or anything(yet) but it makes me uncomfortable. I work 10 hours a day and she does shit.

This please, greentext is very clean and easy to read

I'm starting to regret my trips on this thread

Here's your prob op her parents love you, you white knighted her. Bro just leave her ass call her immature that she needs to grow up.

She acts that way because she knows she can get stuff for free from horny guys. I also think you are being too nice. Make her work a little, and dont treat her like a spoiled child too often. Trust me man, being too nice isnt good.. I used to be like that, and at the end of the day i just felt used. I regret it still to this day.

OP here. watch the boards in about 20 mins. I am either gonna bump this thread or start a new one. I just have so much info to put out there it seems like I am making this boring and stupid. I am going to wordpad it and cut and paste. watch for it, cause I do have a good hairy pussy shot she sent to some dude in sweden or denmark a few months back

Dude im only 18 and i can say been there, break off with her trust me, no matter how much you love her no matter how much you think you need her, no matter how much itll hurt, you need to cut all ties with her, trust me you wont save her, it wont end well, you've been warned.

What's her steam bro maybe we can see if she is just a tease or doesn't really give a fuck about you

OP once again real quick.

I know what you guys are saying. I know I am an asshole. I know it all. At the end of this story I really hope for some payback. I want you all to have the feelz. Let me write this all down

Hope to hear from you soon OP. I will be lurking this thread for a while.