He's not voting for Trump. Why are you?

He's not voting for Trump. Why are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/search.htm?searchFor=border
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/
observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I know more about politics and economics than him.

As wise as sam harris is about all other subjects, he comes a irrational and emotional wreck when it comes to trump.

I'm a big fan of Sam, but I think he's wrong on this point with his "known quantity vs unknown quantity" argument, especially with Clinton provoking Russia.

who is this fucker and why should i care what he does?

spoken like a true delusional trumpfag. no matter who says it, no matter how much you respected them before, if they say anything against trump you just won't hear it.

I'm a big fan of sam too and think he's pretty accurate that trump has the potential to mess up human civilization, while you can't really imagine that with Hillary at least. Maybe it's a bias, but if Trump was in a movie acting like he does in public he would be a villain. Sometimes people root for the villain and I think that's kind of what is going on.

If his last podcast didn't convince you why you shouldn't vote for trump then you're basically lost to the human race.

cause he's smarter than you. Know how I know? Cause you're voting for trump.

I would sodomise him and ejaculate in his anus. Rather dashing this man. No homo. But I am still going to vote for Donald if I were American.
Donald Trump is the best.

No. It is heard and disagreed with.

there won't be a united states with an open border for muslims

look at what's happening in france and germany

so why even vote though triple dub?

Hillary's going to win. your vote is the ultimate exercise in futility - how sad is that...

some "philosopher" jew is voting hillary?

kinda like amy schumer is "famous" and also voting hillary?

starting to think jews just invent jewish celebs

he's also a cuck who believes in white privilege

98% of Trump's campaign are Jewish. Just a fun fact.

all i hear is a butt hurt faggot

Trump's newest - and final version of his campaign sticker (note the Hebrew).

I have a deep respect for Sam Harris, I just can't see myself willingly relinquish the US to a corrupt, corporate oligarch.

Trump's not even a politician - and he's more corrupt than most of DC put together.

>but, but he's not the elite!
>but, but he's not the establishment!

lol I can't wait for Tuesday

Ok lmao

Because people who say that we've hit rock bottom and need to destroy everything so we can rebuild have no idea how bad things can get, and how far we are from rock bottom. Most people think that the end of the world is having slow internet for a few hours.

in her own words she wants open borders

millions upon millions of muslims entering the US

nothing else is going to matter

you're not going to have a nation

a world under islam is absolutely terrifying

because fuck der juden

Thanks for correcting my record!

that's ok.

Trump gave us:

Madame President Clinton
Liberal Scotus
Gun Control!
Democratic Senate
The death of the GOP!

I'd say we owe these retards (and trump) our thanks.

This is literally all that matters about this election. This is it.

Didn't Sam Harris used to say the middle east needs to be nuked?

Because Hillary's full of shit and will be in jail sometime this weekend.

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

well most intelligent republicans are voting for Hillary. and yes, he did (and does say that still).

intelligent, moderate (and non-racist/non-sexist) conservatives like Sam and I, and millions of other republicans will vote for Hillary.

Because Hillary fucks over every person who has ever voted for her for anything....

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

The funniest part?

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

That's some faulty reasoning if I've ever heard it. You think people that are voting Trump are rooting for the villian? because you've seen movies? You have to be stupid or trolling to think that.

There are a lot of reasons people are supporting Trump, personally I don't but I don't support Clinton either and not even a tepid endorsement like Harris. There are plenty of reasons to think Clinton is more likely to mess up civilization, as you put it, than Trump. Clinton is provoking world leaders while Trump has gone out of his way to say he wants to build U.S. relations with India, Israel, Russia, etc.

Also, Clinton is pandering big time to SJW's that are gung-ho about enabiling the government to take away personal liberties to protect their feels, but they're too dumb to realize that those very laws can be used against them someday.

Is Trump an imbecile, a narcissist, a spoiled richfag? You bet, but he's still not as reckless and self-serving as Clinton.

Because Hillary is an amoral piece of shit who talks shit about Trump when SHE clearly doesn't give a shit about ethics or morals herself...

Mar 5 Dona Brazile emails Clinton about "woman with a rash on her arm" that would be asking specific question at presidential primary debate.

March 6 Primary debate, woman with rash asks afformentioned question.

March 12 Brazile emails Clinton about "death penalty question" in debate the next day.

March 13 Town hall debate, death penalty question asked.

March 15 Brazile fired from CNN for leaking questions but remains employed by DNC.

Hillary doesn't even have the ethical aptitude of a 2nd grader. She's running for the highest office of the land and still had to cheat to beat Bernie.

>Nimble America can't pay you for your posts anymore. We're broke. Like Donald Trump's campaign. Thanks for continuing to shitpost though, knowing he'll lose!

The fact that she left Ambassador Stevens to DIE is enough reason to prevent me to vote for her.

>Please don't post any more facts. I have no sources or information to refute them (because they're true) so please just go away if I keep spamming Nimble America.

nice rebuttal, clown.

No, he didn't say it needs to be nuked retards. He said we need to re-evaluate our first-strike policy with the consideration of religious fundamentalism like ISIS.

Sam wants a warmonger who will kill lots of muslims for israel. he doesn't trust trump to do that.

trumpanzees are showing their cards :D

they're pissed! they know it's over

Wtf she never said that.

Closest I can remember her ever saying is an allude to open borders in the context of trade.

The world can be a confusing place when you only look at salary and sex, while throwing out other important bits of information like hours worked, job type, amount of responsibilities, level of expertise, etc. etc.

drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/search.htm?searchFor=border

>inb4 drudge

That's why they are AVERAGE and MEDIAN salaries posted, dipshit. You're right, the world IS a confusing place when people like you don't understand what those two words mean and how they take into account things like hours worked, job type, amount of responsibilites, etc. etc.

Nice attempt though, at least you tried.

The facts are pretty clear cut, fucko.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/

The Wikileaks documents said exactly what he described.

Again:

She wants open borders, allowing the free flow of over 600 million people among the american countries.

She has a public and private position on political policies

She also was vehemently against EVER decriminalizing marijuana usage.

what you're saying is the men in user's post here
got paid more because they had more responsibilities?

and who gave them those responsibilities? oh right, hillary. that means she literally has more faith in men to accomplish more tasks than females. topkek.

your own candidate thinks that men are worth more than women and when she says she wants to destroy the wage gap you eat it up hook, line, and sinker.

it's too funny

the people who fund her have said it more explicitly than she has

again literally nothing else is going to matter once there are enough muslims in the united states

there won't be a united states

Alright now I know you're just a dumb kid.

You don't get one number for multiple categories. Do you even know what the word AVERAGE means? If you average across categories you throw away the information that makes them distinct and skew the resulting value with outliers.

Shillin' pretty hard there broski. I'm not even mad... I'm amazed!

staring in the face of political oblivion... with the COURAGE to carry on. I salute you.

I'm going to be so happy once David Brock loses his job and CTR disintegrates into an unremarkable pile of ash.

It's infinitely worse than letting in 50 million mexicans. You're talking about people who think it's their duty to destroy everything that is good about western civilization.

So Trump's supporters burned down a black church in Mississippi the other night.

Then the KKK wrote a really flattering piece on their love of Trump, endorsed him, and said that he was "the whites' savior" in their own newspaper.

Trump's on trial soon for child rape. Then Fraud (trials in November I believe).

I wonder if Trump, Chris Christie, and James Comey will share a prison cell...

Ironic. Trump's supporters call liberals "cucks".
It would appear that the real bitched cuckolds, are indeed Trump and his fans.
>Putin threatened the US with NUKES omg omg! Vote Trump! Vote Trump or we're all dead! Putin warned us!
>trump supporters running around, shitting themselves, pissing, vomiting, crying, tears and vomit-stains all over their Putin, Russia and Trump t-shirts
>Guys you fuckin' better vote for Trump or we'll get nuked! do you want war omg omg omg! Putin WARNED US!

lol oh god

Average and MEDIAN are two completely different things dipshit.

This isn't math class and just calling me kid over and over isn't going to change the facts.

Ignoring the fact all together that a fucking CHARITY ORGANIZATION is paying people upwards of a quarter million fucking dollars,
the numbers are pretty fucking clear.

Again, if they're getting paid 100k because of responsibilities and other factors it's BECAUSE Hillary put them in those positions and has more faith in men to accomplish the task she wants. There's no way to wiggle around it.

Also go fuck yourself, faggot.

>no sources or citations but, hey, this fiction i just typed up is totally true you goys

kek

KKK's leader endorsed Hillary Clinton. Her mentor, Byrd, was a KKK Klansman. She also described herself as a "Goldwater girl" when goldwater stood against the civil rights act.

She also called a black worker in the white house a "Nigger" in front of the sous-chef when she didn't do her work properly.

She receives million dollar donations from countries that stone gays and push them off of buildings, and put women into indentured servitude.

She also laughed about getting off a Pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl.

who's REALLY trying to use the RUSSIANS as some scare-tactic? Hint: It's not the Republicans

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

Oh, hey. This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign sounds pretty cool:

"Black Republicans are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. If ANYONE even remotely close to the Republican party said anything NEAR that they'd be fucking crucified, but I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/

viva la revolution