40 yo woman here :) My teenage son prefers to spend all his weekends inside gaming...

40 yo woman here :) My teenage son prefers to spend all his weekends inside gaming, how do I encourage him to do other things?

Tits or gtfo

Is this the best b8 you can come up with? Posting on a board where gaming is popular pretending to be a 40 year old woman? At least try to be believable, this is just sad

You know the drill. Take it off.

y u hef to be mad

You have to start fucking him.

I'm not mad, just confused why you thought this would work. Are you really new or just retarded?

Fuck yessss

tits

DIAMONDS rn bby

or,,, maybe shes real.. unexpectedly

it's TITS or gtfo
not bra or gtfo
get it right, newfag

without an actual timestamp, this cane be several hours old

You kids, honestly. I'm 40, they're not that great

My time zone is nowhere similar to yours, sorry

Ma'am. I'd certainly love to have an affair with you.

Baby girl post the diamonds please sexy

give him an 8ball of coke and lock his ass out of the house, he'll either have a VERY fun time or he'll get arrested and realize there's a real world outside.

do you have a problem with the word "tits" or "gtfo"?

I have no way of obtaining illicit drugs, I'm afraid. Thank you for bothering to reply to my question though :)

No, do you have a problem with asking for things with common courtesy?

You have to give him a quick handjob, then tell him there's more of that waiting for him in the outside world.

make sexual advances towards him, he will either be into it and youll have an awesome fuck buddy you can game with or he wont be into it and he will want to be doing anything other than being in the house when youre there

Why do you want to get him out? How old is he?

>goes on Sup Forums
>expects people to be polite

that's your mistake, ma'am

Are you the same lady from two weeks back? If so, still waiting on that pussy

You fucking beat him till he cries for you to stop

write teeny son on the paper then

I was joking but if you really want him out of the house, take him camping or something. But just so you know, if elementary school kids in the suburbs can get drugs, so can you. Weed is pretty fun.

Talk to him about it, face to face.
Tell him that if he doesn't start spending at least a few days a week doing something not video games that you'll disconnect the internet every other day.
After about 3 weeks, his lifestyle will hopefully change at least a little.
>t. Adult who wishes his parents did this to him as a kid.

>p.s. please post them cans, no bolder-holder.

Tell him you'll die in your sleep tonight if he doesn't get his fat ass out side

Oh great OP, may I please see some nips?

Tell him to kill himself

Still waiting for an actual TIME stamp. Until then you're a lying piece of shit

Yes it's me again :)

People were polite last time I was here, which was the only other time I've ever been here :)

This. Time stamp & pinching a nipple or you're fraud

For your information the purpose of tits or gtfo is a way of you staying that you want to participate in the community.
You opened this thread with I am a 40yr old woman. Instantly negating any right you have until tits are posted.

If you had just said I am a parent of a teenager the whole thing could have been avoided, but your using your vag card for attention so you must post the tits.

Your body looks amazing for 40

Sign him into a basketball team idk

this works too, you can call your Internet Service Provider and ask them to send a technician out to set up Time of Access services on your modem. It basically limits the time he's allowed internet access by either setting a total time limit (he can go on at any time of the day but only for an hour or 2 or whatever you set) or they can set it up to only be an hour of 2 starting and ending at a certain time.

No point posting time, my time zone is not US. It doesn't bother me if you think I'm lying, feel free to leave my little thread :)

Then at least pinch your nipple so we know you're real.

My thoughts the time stamp is fake,
It is still the 3rd on the American continent and I'm pretty sure it's night there. So everyone bail it's fake.

Yes well, I already did all that last time. Like I said, my tits are nothing special.

Thanks, I'm considering this option if nothing else works (forcefully limiting internet) but, hmm I'd rather not, as he'd definitely be shitty :)

Just kill the little shit and bury his body, OP
He'll be outside forever

bump

Suck his dick

Have you considered walking in on him playing video games and sitting next to him in those bra and panties and asking him seductively if there's anything else he'd rather do than play video games all day

Go back in time and don't leave his father.

OP this is clearly a bait thread you are blatantly using old time stamp images. So go fuck yourself.
The tits rule is not fucking optional, it's there for a fucking reason you attention seeking man child faggot.

You realize that time zones are only off by increments of an hour right? So the minutes will still be correct. Now post and prove it, although I can already tell you're a lying piece of shit

that's a risk you might have to take, for him to take it easier, allow the internet to be open at a time when he normally uses it but make the time shorter. Like if he usually starts playing games when he gets out of school, let him use it for an hour when he gets home. If he absolutely needs the internet for school or something, or you need it, the ISP tech can give you step by step instructions on how to change it yourself and then change it back. (its usually just one box you check and uncheck. It usually looks like this so its easy to understand.

suck his dick, tell him if he wants more he has to do X, just pretend his your husband and use sex to manipulate.

Suck his little wee wee until he cums in your mouth. Tell him if he goes outside more you'll do it again. :D

exactly this

just posting for the 444 get
>check'em

Try sneakily screwing with his console/computer

Get off of Sup Forums, be a parent, take his xbox away & make him earn it. Good grades, chores, no video games until after dark, etc.

tell him he's cute and that he should go out looking for a girlfriend.

why do you want him out?
is he fat and nerdy and potentially unhealthy?
is he 14 and wasting the advantage of being 14 of having a permanent boner he could be using on a 14yo girl?
do you just think video games are evil?

This checkd
/thread

Thank you for this. Appreciate it :)

He died in a car accident :)

Suck his dick for every day he doesn't play the Xbox or some shit

He's not fat, and he's 15. I just think he should be doing other things with his life :)

How is he during weekdays? Does he do well in school/lack social skills in school?

I was isolated as a kid mostly and video games really felt like the only entertaining thing so sometimes it's not the best thing to take it away.
regardless, go out and do something with him if he doesn't have many friends.
go out to eat at some random place or let him pick, and then go do normal family shit afterwards. bowling etc.

p.s. titties pls

nice trips

I politely ask that you deliver a photo of your breasts, or leave

Honestly thinking we won't like your tits? Making a lot of assumptions here.

He is quite social at school, but on weekends he doesn't leave his room.

Ok, because you said please :)

fuck him once so that he knows how awesome pussy is

also can we get a pic of you from behind

vagoo please?

best mom ever ;)

on the other hand, I grew up fairly isolated and developed manic depression. even now on meds, I sometimes spend days in bed without eating. one time it got so bad I spent 8 days in bed and peed off the side of the bed onto the floor and side of my bed. luckily I found a job where my boss is understanding of my illness but i dont get paid for my time off.

Is this enough now lol :)

will you be my mommy please?

So what you do is show him this Sup Forums post, showing that you want him to be more active and have even extended yourself to his "people" Given that he's like that he'll probablly legitimatly enjoy the thread, talking to us, and seeing tits

He might just not like doing anything like most teenage boys tbh. unfortunately he's too young for you to force him to work. that what mine did. had to work or they'd take my shit/not pay for it

just so you know, you don't have to post these pics. little kids here tell you you have to but there are adults like me who will help you without them.

Ma'am, you do realize you've opened the floodgates? And wow, stellar body. No way in hell you're a mom with that figure... o.o

Show feet ? please

like what? drugs? what do 15yos even do outside? get high or commit minor crimes?

drugs are pretty much the only other choice if he doesn't want to play sports.

he could read a lot I guess.

there isn't anything wrong with video games, as long as he is going to school and not being an active criminal, or a little shit then just let him be 15 and play video games. consider the alternatives, not just have him do something else because you think you can control someones life. you can't, ever since he hit like 12 you can only guide him a bit, his choices are his at this point.

behind view ma

I have a mommy fetish and your making me so fucking hard. Well done.

I'd love to be your daddy Sweetheart. daayyymmm

Mom wtf I hate cod!

yeah, there's two outcomes unfortunately

Post drivers license please. To confirm age

once hes a teenager its too late

more op

Hey do you live in Hawaii

Your son need to go over the rules. Are u a MILF and of course...tits or gtfo

Since you are real, my advice is you help him get a gf...

Tits have been posted. Lurk moar, fagoot.

> Superiority complex
> On/b/
> "Children"
> I'm an "adult"

Your fedora is showing

suck his dick

Pretty pls vagoo mom

Suck his dick!

obvious white knight bait is obvious

Shut the fuck up fag. Obviously she doesn't have to post them. She is happily doing it

Must see vagina for research
Also, talk to him about why he prefers to stay in. I'm kinda a shut in myself, I have social anxiety