Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>voting for a literal cuck

not a cuck either faggot

she literally got cucked, what are u saying

>niggerz
With language like that, it seems Trump's your candidate

I already voted for Clinton, in a swing state... that i currently dont even live in

stfu jew bitch
good job

There may not be enough evidence to prove this 100%, but there's enough to suggest that it is a possibility. That in and of itself alone is why I'm voting for the retard. It isn't worth the risk to find out if this is true or not. She must never be allowed the chance to have a chance. I won't vote for it.

stfu towelhead

No one cares faggot

even though my county is 44%R, 36%D, and 18%I, it could make the difference because he turns off a lot of I's to vote for him.

Here's to Florida

Kill yourself but before you do please cut your fucking nuts off stick then deep in your ass and rub acid on the open wound, admit that you have no place on this earth as a normal person and need to drink bleach and gas.

>>>Triggered

u cared enough to comment nigger boy

i dont get this idea that trump is an outsider.

i dont agree with, but I understand the idea that people think voting for inexperienced "outsiders" would change things in politics. Truthfully, with a few exceptions, i believe that the inefficiencies of change probably out weigh the impact.

but thats not trump. trump is one step closer than hilldog.

Lets just freely agree for a moment with the normalized view, that she is a politician influenced by big money corporations.

how could you not see that trump operates on the tier of people who would be throwing their money around trying to manipulate her?

trump is from the tier of influencers which the voters are afraid of her because of.

its -1 step, not +1 step.

i dont even.

ur very uneducated
chill nigger
stfu ur triggered too jew boy

See, this is the kind of racism I like. Ironic, funny, lighthearted, like old Sup Forums shit. Not a hint of violence, nor is it violence inducing.

>>technically true

I wonder how much this guy loves the combination of nigger and gay nigger juice in his ass

>watches video
>notices adblocker in top right

incoherent babble ya illiterate nigger

>>ur

>>im not mad, u r mad!

anyone who believes in world scale secret societies exerting absolute rule is a fucking idiot and deserves their place in their mother's basement.

its the Z. the Z makes it okay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

u need you a good punch to da face

No one is voting for this crazy bitch.

lol

weak comeback ya shit stain

i agree

Mocking yours?

schpladow

Laugh at this man

See:

its ok coz i say its ok piss ant

suck my dick ur both owned

>Laugh at this man

You really think an organization comprised of the richest billionaires in the world, along with political elites is something innocent? Take that fat cock out of your mouth and think for once.

u stfu Hillary is a princess

Do you have any idea what the idea of 'fun' is to people who have essentially unlimited wealth, unlimited power? Again, but this time take that fat cock out of your ass and think.

alex jones shill

You're just a complete moron is all.

someone has to motivate society to turn into TNG

Just how exactly do you think billionaires get their wealth? You think it's from having a pure heart, being innocent? Just how do you think political elites attained their positions? By being righteous?

You people are dimwits with a just world fallacy.

i dont deny influence. i deny that it is inherently evil. i also deny that it is absolute. and i deny that it is preventable. but instead natural consequence of any sufficiently complex system.

u r fagg

ur poor ass is just jealous jew boy

Complete morons detected

fuckin red necks can eat lead nigger

both those comments are mine retard

The fact that you can't fathom a simple truth that powerful people have been and are working towards instituting a world government proves how stupid you are. World conquest has always been sought after and it will always be the goal of people who have near unlimited wealth and close to unlimited power, it's the means and the end.

Then if they were that rich and powerful, why are you allowed to post about them?

Why aren't you dead?

Why are there multitudes of articles online in websites (conspiratorial and AnCap in nature) that are allowed to post things about them without them being taken down and blocked?

Have you tried adding a single fucking ounce of skepticism to your deliberately insane worldview?

You're so dumb.

go back to school. u sound like ur 5

You're a fucking dimwit.

ur way dumber you ugly ass qweer

Samefag.

how does it feel to be retarded op?

that's not an answer.

Cognitive dissonance hurting you?

still smarter than you

Ok, it seems I'm indeed talking to someone who is mentally challenged. I think we're done here.

lol not bad for a nigger lovin jew

Mailed in my ballot a few days ago and I voted for her too. I'm not proud of it, I'm not happy about it, I wanted Bernie Sanders, but Trump can't be president.

Stupid goyim.

go away alex jones shill. isnt time for your nightly dose of iodine?

did u even watch my video u fuckin retard? lol

u fuck your sister piss breath

Oh. Nah.

You are seriously idiotic. You seem underage too. If you're an actual adult I feel sorry for you.

You're either mentally handicapped or underage. The things you've been posting are disturbing if it's from an adult. But still, even a kid shouldn't be that retarded.

I feel sorry for ur wifes butthole when that pack of niggers gets done with her

haha im 29 u ugly shit dick. i butt fuck ur wife

Ok so you actually are retarded. I think we're done here.

go rape another dog bitch nigger

the shills have descended into chaos at this point. you guys are fucked

Protip: If you're voting and express your opinions on who you're voting for, YOU are a shill too.

good point but your wife is a shill for cock the little cunt

I don't have a wife. But I do fuck your mom sometimes. She's gives up the pussy easy.

touche. ur one slick nigger

You're one dumb melanin-less nigger.

You think Trump is the racist? Hillary grew up in Arkansas in the 1950's. You Fucking plebs

wow i guess i cant vote for hillary anymore

These Fucking idiots arguing

You are retarded... The entire establishment is behind hillary... If you were a true troll you would be voting for Trump.

why exactly is one government a bad end game? ideally if you system is the best, it should eventually become universal.

if the entire establishment was behind her, and the system is rigged, why would she be having a closely contested election exactly?

shit tier pseudo-christian b8

>voting
>not doing early voting.

go head & vote for your cucking fecker

Sup Forums has gotten really fucking lazy with insults. there is such a social boner for cuck that i think its reflecting some internal conflict.

when did I say the system was rigged?