THE WIZARD GOT KICKED OUT OF RLM

THE WIZARD GOT KICKED OUT OF RLM
Are you ready for the shitstorm?

Was he the guy that made the star wars reviews

Wizard = beardfat desu senpai

Ha Ha I love The Goofie Guys, Hope The Shit Doenst Get On The Furniture ! XD

of course Rich and Aids have to clean up the mess.

>pls give us some more money on Patreon

Rich is a professional janitor. Moby is just beta.

Should I try to stomach Best of the Worst even if I hate AidsMoby?

Good fucking riddance

maybe he can get a job at HuffPo

This should be a doozy of a botw. Predictions? Also good bait thread.

Beardfat was fucking worthless anyways. Won't be missed. Hopefully AIDSMoby throws a fit next and we never have to see his creepy face ever again.

Where does it say he was kicked out?

According to some deleted tweets, the reason beardfat was banned from the studios is he took Jay's comment badly about nobody wanting to see the other peons on RLM, in the recent RE-VIEW episode.

[citation needed]

>Muh false equivalence

Part of me wishes I had faces to all these retarded names. Part of me is glad I don't. But apparently the first part was strong enough to urge me to post this so... fucking Who?

>moralfags

Add a little spice into your life user, if boredom wins we all lose.

that bearded fag that is gayer than max landis

Folk be making shit up.

Do your own research "pal".
I pride myself on being the worlds foremost expert in e-celeb drama.

If you can't hang, get off the court, know what im sayin'

>maybe he can get a job at HuffPo

They only take on women but since he's dickless he might have a chance.

are you guys literally watching videos of fat losers watching videos? and paying these people to watch?

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Mike-Cool guy archtype surrounding himself around beta archtypes to keep you watching

Jay-Straight man archtype to give the show some dignity but no making it the main stay

Rich-Butt of the joke archtype for the sick fucks who only take pleasure in other peoples pain

Moby-Akward loner archtype to further reinforce the others by making them a unit by showing an odd man out.

I hope you like band-wagoning fanbases with no critical thinking skills.

source?

>moralfags

You didn't even begin to understand that post if that is what you discerned from it.

I don't like the performative nonsense from both the right and the left and their more vocal contingencies. I wasn't even close to inferring anything "moralfag" there.

But I can't be bothered staying in a RLM thread of all things so I deleted it. Reply with whatever you want; I don't care.

Holy autism batman

are you guys literally watching videos of fat losers watching videos? and paying these people to watch?

there is none. People are taking his twitter tweets out of context.

>Blame the homophobic man, not his homophobic religion that gave him the homophobic ideology

>fat,bearded guy?
who?

pic?

>a RLM thread
>a

Kek, what in idiot

I'm tired as shit but I get you friendo. No clue why so many are crawling out of their holes to call you autistic or a moralfag or whatever.

Have a solidarity post. Even if you're not even here now.

So what happened? Someone sperged out?

>Predictions?
mike and beardfat sat on the same couch and it collapsed, simplest explanation right?

>Youtuber drama

>actually saying each letter individually instead of what it stands for.

??????????

>josh gets super triggered about rape in BOTW plinketto #1
>is clearly a full SJW by his tweets
>Something happened during the filming of a new BOTW resulting in destruction of property
>Picture from new RLM tweeted, shows them trying to make sense of a movie - note "rapist" in the top left
>New BOTW delayed, "out of [their] control". They have to edit something and/or include extra scenes to explain something (eg why josh left over it)

Use your brain

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the terrorist attacks and not Mike.

>gossiping about youtubers
Lmao, have you guys no dignity?

>He pays for youtube
???

Who is the wizard?
The fat guy with the beard?
The bald x-com's Thin-man look-a-like?
One of the canadian couple?

what a fucking faggot

Fatbeard is a pretty cool guy. He's not afraid of anything apparently.

So literally no proof.

>dignity
>on a site full of anonymous imageboards
>on one of the most shitposted boards no less

No no you got it all wrong.
>Blame guns. Harmful ideologies and the people influenced by them pale to the power and allure guns hold over man.

multiple consecutive coincidences aren't just coincidences, they're a pattern

So in other words, you have no evidence. Gotcha.

STFU loser. No one wants to hear you blow hot air out of your ass. Fuck off.

>Mike makes rape joke
>everyone but beardfat laughs
>beardfat makes a passive aggressive remark towards Mike
>Mike then replies with either another rape joke or personal attack on beardfat
>Rich and Jay laugh while AIDSMOBY makes a stupid looking pucker mouth face
>beardfat slaps Mikes beer out of his hand and compares it to rape.
>beardfat then proceeds to trash the set in a estrogen fueled rage

What's so hard to understand?

really?
I disliked him, he didn't seem like he had good rapport with anyone else, would constantly let jokes fall flat and shake his head condascendingly so he could look like he was above them, spoke over people constantly and contributed nothing in terms of entertainment

he was like the worlds least effective straightman

I just hope they leave in all the raw footage so we can see his little tantrum.

So what's happening? Whose the Wizard?

Could you post a link to that specific video please?

>josh gets super triggered about rape in BOTW plinketto #1
Except he doesn't. He's making jokes and laughing like everyone else.
>is clearly a full SJW by his tweets
Ok
>Something happened during the filming of a new BOTW resulting in destruction of property
Do you really think that they would publish the picture if something remotely violent would had happened?
>Picture from new RLM tweeted, shows them trying to make sense of a movie - note "rapist" in the top left
So? They found a movie so terrible they made a board to try to understand it and make a gag about it.
>New BOTW delayed, "out of [their] control". They have to edit something and/or include extra scenes to explain something (eg why josh left over it)
This is you pulling things out of your ass.

54 posts later and I still don't know what this thread is about.

>taking Sup Forums's resident anti-RLMfag's posts seriously

The Wizard as in that bearded guy that sometimes shows up in BOTW? Because if so, nothing of value was lost.

>thinking this is anything more than a joke

If anything it was probably Rich having a fake(?) autism rage moment.

>THE WIZARD GOT KICKED OUT OF RLM
Don't get my hopes up faggot.

Re view is fucking shit

Why are they doing it

No one knows, it's a bait thread.

Can you believe those fags hated on Independence Day while ALWAYS jerking off to similar comic book movie blockbuster schlock? They're completely stupid. You people can't honestly defend this shit.

>the part where they surmise they want the planet's resources was sufficient exposition for the aliens' motivation. I don't need an entire backstory about how the Great Alien Civil War decimated their supply of lumber or whatever.
>if aliens wanted our planet's stuff, it's not that dumb to think they'd probably want to kill a bunch of people to weaken resistance once they take over.
>Jeff Goldblum's eco-maniac thing works because he's trying to save the planet by recycling, which is funny because it becomes trivial after aliens blow the fucking planet up
>the parts with the stripper lady and the first lady serve to show how class division can be put aside in the face of a common enemy
>fuck Mike and Jay, they're fags because Randy Quaid was pretty funny in this movie.
>Mike should know better than to bitch about how the smaller ships take a while to move into position when they have FTL travel seeing how the Star Trek universe also says traveling FTL in a solar system is a bad idea.
>yes, the part about bringing down the shields only was to set up a big battle scene, but it could easily just be that it's the only system he could access in that short amount of time.
>smart people like the idea of no central hero in this because the whole point of the movie is that mankind put aside its differences in the face of destruction. Yeah, it means you don't get as much character development, but that isn't all that important in an action film like this.
>the NASA stuff was a good example of "Show, don't tell," which is what I thought cinema nerds like Mike and Jay would like.

They made a joke on their twitter and now they're being slow as fuck at editing because laziness

STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stop liking what I dislike reeee

not reeee enough 2/10

>defending id4
mike and jay were prety spot on this time, this movie was a piece of shit

They can't think of where to take half in the bag story-wise anymore and are tired/uninterested in any new movies coming out, so they are reviewing older ones. They'd been doing brand new still-in-theater movies and super old VHS shit, and now they are doing the in-betweens.

They have to think about the story in Half in the Bag? I thought they just thought of random shit and just did it.

But it was a shitty movie. Great flick though. The effects were super fun.

what's up with that guy who was in one episode, he was like a comic book expert or artist? He was better than Wizard, why isn't he on the show more often?

>the parts with the stripper lady and the first lady serve to show how class division can be put aside in the face of a common enemy
What did this contribute to the film at all?

Who is the bald dude in this? Really boring and unfunny. Seems like nobody really likes having him there either.

Wizard is going apeshit on his Twitter over gun control/NRA

Is Wizard homosexual? He seems really upset about Orlando

Uhmmm...the attacker had connections to ISIS, racial Imams and other Muslims, visited Saudi Arabia, scouted Disney World as a potential target and his wife helped him.

It's not "random homophobic killing spree" It was planned. For months or years maybe

my e-celebs are right, i don't need to actually explain how they are or anything. bringing up points and arguments are lame, blind e-celeb worship is what i like

Honestly Jack doesn't annoy me as much anymore.
Only because beardfat is so much worse.

>Seems like nobody really likes having him there either.

Yeah they must hate him so much to give him a full time job there and his own show.

I agree, but it's not like they currently have much of a choice.
Unless they have a guest, it's him or beardfat, and in that case I'd always take Jack.

I only really watch half in the bag, which episode is he the worst in?

Well not hate but he just doesn't add anything really.

AIDS Moby
He's basically Rich's gamer friend who does streams with him on Twitch. He's much more positive and likes gay artsy shit, so he clashes with the others' constant negativity and cynical black humor.

He's probably bisexual aka "i had little human contact as a child and now associate all forms of closeness with sexual intimacy"

I watched the movie and had my own opinion before I saw their review, just so happens it's pretty similar to theirs. The nitpicky stuff mentions is of no interest when the movie looks like shit, has shit writing and will smith was terrible

Who was the girl? Is that Mike's gf?

You think anybody needs to bring up points and arguments for thinking Independence Day is bad?
Where are your fucking palm cards for the Godzilla (1998) debate? It's shit, anybody with a passing knowledge of flicks knows it.

I used to date a girl who worked at HuffPo.
It was terrible.

does this mean that the botw will be delayed?

>Who was the girl?
it is the wizard - she/he just swapped genders

and yeah he used to be mike's girlfriend

wizard was a mistake

It WAS delayed
The independence day re:view came out today instead
BOTW some time later this week

fuck you wizard i hope you get raped by 20 dick wolves

Rich's shrieking used to be annoying as fuck but it's grown on me.

Why is he called Wizard?

No you're thinking of rich
This was the other trans girl "beard fat" or as he likes to call xirself "wizard"

If it's such a horrible movie it should be easy to bring up some counter points to what I brought up. Heaven forbid we actually have a discussion, let's just unthinkingly suck that e-celeb cock 24/7

>happened again
is this a frequent thing? i have never been to their twitter thing

because you turn into one when you stay a virgin till your 30s