AUuuuuuughh..

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/04/22/autos/chrysler-gearshift-recall/
youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE
jalopnik.com/did-jeeps-recalled-gear-shifter-contribute-to-the-death-1782255715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck why? this isnt funny

go fuck yourself

How do you run yourself voer with your own car?

What happened?

It slipped into neutral and rolled down his drive and crushed him, was probably stuck there for ages slowly dying. Pretty grim desu

Dude Manual Lmao

He did not want to give the Bratva their cut.

How does a car 'slip into neutral'?

Anton Squelsh-in

Fucking anti-semite car manufacturers...it's like anadda shoah!

Nikolai slips it into neutral while Fyodor and Vasily hold you in place

some say he yelled "chin" as he was crushed

TMZ has pictures. It was moving fast enough to bend the gate. I doubt it was a slow death.

Not likely a manual. Supposedly the Jeep he had has a weird electric shifter that they recalled or sent out instructions for because it was easy to leave it in neutral and forget to put in park.

theres been reports he owned a grand cherokee that had a recall earlier this year due to the gear shift

money.cnn.com/2016/04/22/autos/chrysler-gearshift-recall/

Cheap shitty American made probably or he left it in neutral and got out, but then surely it would have immediately rolled away as he got out of it.

Ouch, so he must have been pinned between the car and the gate.

And he must have died slowly, calling out for help which never came

lel

1000 ways of die

If a car was moving fast enough to do that to the gate, he wouldn't have died slowly. The longest he would have suffered would have been him suffocating to death. Few minutes.

hahahaha

Turns out this was playing on the radio when they found him

youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE

Yeah, but I can't avoid thinking that, for the car to get that speed it needs to go for 5, 10 seconds? You'd notice a car coming at you. And if it wasn't that long... I work with cars everyday and I can move them easily. I mean, a broken arm or leg, yes, it could happen, but death? Pretty fucking weird

where's the mailbox though?

why would he be standing there?

- drives car out
- leaves it in neutral
- gets out and stands at the edge of his closed gate

???

And that's why I never buy cars that aren't at least 10 years old.

try not to cut yourself on all them edges bro

Fuck off, Yelchin, you had your sticky, you don't get to be a ghost

American cars, not even once.
jalopnik.com/did-jeeps-recalled-gear-shifter-contribute-to-the-death-1782255715

Buying a car that isn't German or Japanese made is just asking for trouble.

its pretty funny pham

Tips Fyodora

how come there's no blood anywhere?

What a shame, I think he would have played a good moot in the Sup Forums Movie.

not the first star trek crew member to have trouble in the neutral zone.

>those edges
Nah, you are one unfunny sad cunt

He couldn't get an Emmy, so he settled for the Darwin Award.

Go fuck yourself fucking faggot

Summer

Jesus christ m8! Top kek though

Its pretty funny snowflake

Fuck off Reddit, dark humor has been a Sup Forums staple since day one.

Dark humor is no excuse to offend.

Enjoy constant mechanical problems due to age, I have a 10 year old VW Golf that needs constant check ups to fix electrical and mechanical faults.

Same with sexual partners

That's the point of dark humour, snowflake.

the quality of that shop is quite funny

reddit pls go

He asked scotty to beam him up but the locator wasn't working right and saved the mailbox instead.

You are correct. But OP post has nothing to do with humor. It is not funny, it is not even a joke. It is just pure adolescent edge. And when something is edgy only for the sake of being edgy, that my friend, is Reddit.

I was baiting snowball

All that fame, all that wealth. It all means nothing ultimately. Anyone can and will die.

The humour is in how outrageous it is, combined with the pacing of the writing and the over the top comic picture.

I found it fucking hilarious. So therefore it literally is funny.

Those types of shifters in the jeep he had have a button on the side of the shifter for park. Pretty stupid idea imo. Lots of newer bmw's have it as well. Sometimes you can push the button but park doesn't engage, where as shifting into park has to manually lock into place and is much easier to tell if its accidentally in neutral.

Im willing to bet we will find out he essentially didnt press the button in all the way, rather than a situation where it was actually on park and slipped gears.

This is Sup Forums humor.. OP is edgy Reddit
Know the difference

This. I do kind of feel bad for the guy but the absurdity of OP's post made me laugh.

Maybe he did notice it rolling, and tried to stop the car from hitting the gate with his strength.

If you find that funny you either 15 or just a simpleton

OP image would be banned in 30 seconds on reddit. Its really standard Sup Forums to go hard and heavy offensive when something happens.

But that aside trying to dictate what is 'Sup Forums approved' humour is fucking embarrassing. You dont like the joke dont click on the thread.

people realize that Jeep is a subsidiary of Chrysler which is owned by Fiat right? so it was an italian car made in mexico that killed him
a Trump presidency would put an end to this sort of thing

(im a 26 year old doctor, hope to treat you one day)

i enjoyed it, maybe you should leave Sup Forums forever

Is this what people under the age of 25 find funny?

Doctor of what, and where?
GOOD medical degrees take longer to get.

> "i only find sophisticated things like adventure time to be of wit"

They're scared of death so they attempt jokes to make it less scary.

I bet you he's right about the age part.

Medicine, SHO, manchester. Im probably a lot smarter than you are to be fair so i understand subjectivity of value and taste so dont make stupid comments like 'that isnt funny'

go back to be with the rest of the edgy shitters fag

> making jokes about something
> scared

You've only come to terms with something when you can make light of it. Approaching death as sombre and not to be discussed is immaturity.

>got a sticky the moment his story hit 'TMZ'
>Peter O'toole had to wait two weeks(?) after he died to get his

Because he was either drunk/high/incompetent

Adults aren't children and should take proper precautions, lessons if need be and learn how to use a vehicle before owning one. Read the manual if you have to. If you're leaning toward tossing the blame away from 'operator error' then you should grow the fuck up

You're a big jeep.

Its certainly his doing, but an easy mistake to make. I assume he left it in neutral, went to open the gate/check mail, it began to roll, picked up speed and slammed him.

What happens if i take off the clutch?

This is so fucked up. Like this is very tasteless. I've been here since 04 so calling me new would be stupid.

Oh shi-

the majority of Sup Forums posters have seen more Anton Yelchin movies that Peter O'toole movies

> very tasteless
> goes back to complaining gal gadot doesnt have H cup breasts

You're part of the problem

What?

He wasn't particularly famous desu, none of the faggots on my friend's list who normally freak out over celebrity deaths posted fake ass OMG I CAN BELIEVE IT HE WAS TOTALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS EVER RIP IN PEACE PLS LIKE AND SHARE posts about him.

He was one of those average yound actors that just sort of... existed. Really liked him in Green Room though.

Give me some meds doc

>friends list

Haha jesus you are FUcking pathetic

hmm didnt know i accidently landed on /b

> stars in nazis propoganda film
> gets killed

Hmm really makes you think

He (probably) wasn't drunk/high since he was on his way to a rehearsal when he died, and reports are saying the shifter on his jeep may have been defective.

That, or he was just incompetent.

> " Help me Sup Forums!"

Second big film in a row from that Fast and Furious director to have a member of it's ensemble cast die in a car related accident.

I definitely wouldn't rule out Hollywood Assassins taking him out for publicity.

> uses facebook
> expects us to believe he has time to type whilst filming his sister getting eviscerated by a hefty black man's penis

Sure thing user

Cant wait for the idris elba recast

I'm sorry you don't have friends user :(

Idris Elbow is already in the movie desu

> fb list
> friends

>or Japanese made

Of course it is.
It was a brand new car, even with beat up old jalopies from the 60's-70's this doesn't happen. I guarantee he didn't use the e-brake like he was supposed to

It's obvious he didn't turn his wheels into or away from the curb (so the car veers away from the road surface in case of such a fluke) - again LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO according to state law, common sense and DMV safety regulations, it's in the handbook and test ffs. If I remember correctly it's in the first section of the book.

I could very easily push my car off me if trapped, is this guy driving a monster truck?

Literally the opposite of this is true.

Nu-metal is seriously one of the best genres of music ever.

idk why people hate it

here's your (You)
now go die in the same manner he did

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Might have hit him from behind and i dount he could get in a position to leg press it.

So butthurt so quickly

It's a big car.