So, Sup Forums, why do you think doing some fuck-stupid shit with email is worse than raping people?

So, Sup Forums, why do you think doing some fuck-stupid shit with email is worse than raping people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvSFR1U7vAI
youtube.com/watch?v=m16XKHegLMo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
youtube.com/watch?v=9v97xH6Bof0&feature=youtu.be&t=378
observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5azfb6/master_post_regarding_evidence_of_clinton_run/
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't rape anyone,

He likes to grab girls by the pussy.

For fucksake my GIRLFRIEND likes to grab girls by the pussy.

I like to grab them by the pussy.

And if your male, you wish you could grab a girl by the pussy

It wasn't a "few emails"

It was TREASON.

Do you understand what TREASON is?

Fuck how is Hillary even a consideration. She committed TREASON.

Who has he raped?

Cause Hillary wants putin to grab her by the pussy and start ww3

She also murdered someone.
He was a white cis het male, tho

Admitting being entirely corrupt and have entirely zero respect for ethics and standing for nothing is worse then conveniently being accused of sexual misconduct with no evidence worth noting just before an election to me personally.

Because the emails reveil Clinton is owned by SA sandniggers.

Sup boooooys

Because that stupid shit that she did with the email endangered the lives of millions of Americans.

And no, he didn't rape anyone.

cause it just proves that Hilary is a part of the rigged system...
This election will prove how badly tries to rig and propagandize their own country for the sake of power, its a breaking point in revealing the corruption and the conspiracy's of 9/11 into a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvSFR1U7vAI

how badly america*

god fucking damn I hope wiki leaks and the FBI tear down whatever system the Clinton and bushes are apart of.

Women aren't people stupid. Next you will try and convince us niggers aren't the missing link in evolution

Because the rape allegations are from years/decades ago and it's suspicious as fuck that they magically come out weeks before election time just when Hillary's plots and scandals are approaching their worst.

Katie Johnson

This

this:He didn't rape anyone,

He likes to grab girls by the pussy.

For fucksake my GIRLFRIEND likes to grab girls by the pussy.

I like to grab them by the pussy.

And if your male, you wish you could grab a girl by the pussy

It wasn't a "few emails"

It was TREASON.

Do you understand what TREASON is?

Fuck how is Hillary even a consideration. She committed TREASON.

Trump has been trying to keep this out of courts for 20 years, he probably should have settled or gone to court before getting into politics.

If a politician tells you he is going to solve all your problems by making "The Other" go away, he is going to give you totalitarianism. No matter what you hope he will provide, no matter what you think he is going to do, you WILL get a situation that is not in your best interests.

Are you autistic?

im voting hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=m16XKHegLMo

Hillary is a snake in a snake den. Trump is a mumbling retard with a reality show, not taken seriously by anyone except internet memesters and backwater rednecks.
Who would fare better against the enemies of America all over the world?

No evidence that Trump raped anyone vs a ton of evidence of hillary being a crook.

fiction vs reality

suck it hillaryfags.

Nobody accused him of rape, only sexual harassment
Touching someone's boob isn't traumatic in the way that forcing sex on them is

wrong

multiple people have accused him of rape, including a 13 year old girl

no evidence = it didn't happen

the democrats are paying those "victims" to accuse Trump.

>Someone said OP raped them
There, you're just as bad as Trump now.
See the flaw in your retarded logic yet or are you going to vomit more stupidity at us?

>no evidence
you wish

a criminal court has already ruled evidence held against Trump as factual

>He didn't rape anyone,

It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

Oh, hey. This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign sounds....sane?

"Black Republicans are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. If ANYONE even remotely close to the Republican party said anything NEAR that they'd be fucking crucified, but I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/

>still no evidence
If there was any, you would present it and win the argument and Trump would be in Jail.
Seeing as neither of these will happen, you can fuck off with your bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9v97xH6Bof0&feature=youtu.be&t=378

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

>no evidence = it didn't happen

>the democrats are paying those "victims" to accuse Trump.
>the democrats are paying those "victims" to accuse Trump.

>democrats are paying those victims

>No evidence = it didn't happen

Trump accused of rape. Harming what 13 possible people. All still living.

Hillary is involved in the deaths of 4 directly, dozens indirectly. Mishandling of classified information put 320 million people at risk.

So OP tell me, Does an accused rapist seem better than a confirmed traitor?

see
>1996

Because Hillary is an amoral piece of shit who talks shit about Trump when SHE clearly doesn't give a shit about ethics or morals herself...

Mar 5 Dona Brazile emails Clinton about "woman with a rash on her arm" that would be asking specific question at presidential primary debate.

March 6 Primary debate, woman with rash asks afformentioned question.

March 12 Brazile emails Clinton about "death penalty question" in debate the next day.

March 13 Town hall debate, death penalty question asked.

March 15 Brazile fired from CNN for leaking questions but remains employed by DNC.

Hillary doesn't even have the moral aptitude of a 2nd grader. She's running for the highest office of the land and still had to CHEAT to beat Bernie.

They just don't like the idea of a woman being in charge. Call it like it is. It's just like 8 years ago, when they were saying all this extra shit about Obama
>h-he doesn't have experience (not that he had been a senator before or anything)
because they didn't want to see a guy with his pigment leading the country.

There are multiple eye-witness testimonies that haven't changed for 20 years, long before Trump entered politics.

There is considerable fucking evidence, enough to already have convicted Jeffrey Epstein. Trump has run from justice for 20 years but running for President has trapped him at last.

>never convicted
>faggot

Finally gave up on Sup Forums did you CTR?

She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

The funniest part?

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Who're you going to pick for your NFL team? The eager quarterback straight out of college with a track record of collegiate wins (trump) or a washed up QB that's been in the NFL for 20 years who has a track record of choking and dropping the ball whenever you need to score a touchdown (hillary)?

Bill actually raped and molested women as well is a pedo that was a frequent flyer on Loli air.

You do know it was Hillary that started the birther movement back in 08, right?

>no negatives for one of the candidates
Didn't even click on the image to look at the list. You're so fucking brainwashed that you think there are no negatives to either one of these fucked up candidates... seriously, do everyone a favor and kys.

I dont think you know what treason is retard.

I've already read this exact post, verbatim, earlier. Do you faggots just keep them on hand and regurgitate intellectually retarded responses at people?
Now if I can get 5 of my friends to say you raped me, are you okay with going to prison?

Prove it.

the difference between him and trump is that the democratic party isn't endorsing Benjamin

>never convicted
>faggot

Oh, here's the good 'ol "they're just sexist" argument from some faggot that can only use buzzwords instead of facts to actually have a discussion. Let's talk sexism and misogyny for a minute then.....shall we?

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Liberals are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.

"mfw the FBI is working on it as we speak

>national enquirer
>credible evidence

Bill clinton settled in court for rape. Trump was accused by a "Jane Doe" girl who never really existed and vanished into thin air from which she came.

And Trump's trying to continue it for some reason.

>using 'liberal' as an insult
I'm a moderate, you fuck.

>she's about to be indicted
>faggot

Trump might be a racist, but he isn't a crook

Trump might be sexist, but he doesn't have a vagina

Trump might forced himself to some women, but all women are feminazi liers.

Trump might not be the best president, but he's better than the hillary crook and the ape in the white house.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

>never really existed
She had a court hearing yesterday and didn't show because of all the death threats.

Holy fucking shit catch up

UNless your Hillary, then fuck evidence, uhh muh drudge reports don't lie.

It's almost like there's a conspiracy keeping her out of prison.
Almost like keeping government confidential emails on private information storage is illegal.
And that the FBI confirmed this
And that they deemed in "not criminal" just stupid "accidentally" having said illegal emails.

You know exactly what would have happened if anyone not in the top 1% would have been tried with these same emails.
You already know.

And Trump hasn't said anything near as racist as that asshole or Podesta so your point is moot.

Why has Clinton gone into hiding and her staff running away from reporters asking about the Wikileaks dumps?
They won't say that they're fabricated or not true, they just continue babbling "We're not going to comment on them." while they run away.

HRC and staff have tried to label Trump and his supporters as "racist", yet:

-New emails show them roasting the Catholic religion
-New emails show them calling hispanics, mexicans, latinos "needy"
-New emails show that Obama was fully aware of the private server she had at her home which violated federal law AND EVEN EMAILED HER ON THAT SERVER after saying "he had no idea she had a server of her own"
-HRC tells Wall Street donors (behind closed doors) that she dreams of open borders in the US. The donors she was speaking to represented Brazilian and other South American Banks.

Yet, HRC supporters say Trump is racist when he's said NOTHING near inflammatory as what was said in these emails. HRC supports are the same ones who flocked to Wall Street during the Occupy protests to rail against Big Bully Banks and say how bad they were, but they're now supporting the ONE candidate bought and paid for by the likes of Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and half of the Middle East. Clinton has taken tens of millions from countries where they throw homosexuals off of buildings and condone marital rape and flat out rape, yet she claims to champion women's rights, gay rights, equality.

Do you people even know what you believe anymore or do you just not care? Have you given up or are your free hand outs more important than the ideals you claim to stand for?

Liberals are god tier. But the progressives that pretend to be liberal (i.e. every fucking democratic politician out there) are the scum of the earth.

Glad to know that retards like you arent old enough to vote.

So then why isn't Hillary in Jail? Obviously in your own logic there is no evidence or shed be in jail. You retard.

>about to be
can you see the future?

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

you assume I support hillary clinton

I do not

I just dislike misinformation

The whole email thing is a tempest in a teacup

Trump was a frequent member of Epstein's underage sex parties, he doesn't even deny it.

You don't even know who I am, retard

Hes more of a man than youll ever be. sounds like you want him to grab your puss. A little jealous?

You have no real evidence of any of your buillshit. Just muh conspiracy theorys that drudge told you. God you trump cucks are such retards.

>It's almost like there's a conspiracy keeping her out of prison.
got to bed Alex

It isn't just the illegal use of a personal server, it is becoming the contents of these emails.

1. pay to play - Clintons were selling out the US to the highest donor to their foundation. How many promises were made to other countries on US policy for $$?

2. Pedo ring - research this one.

3. rigging the elections

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5azfb6/master_post_regarding_evidence_of_clinton_run/

Lol no she didn't you fringe weirdo.

She didn't show because she didn't exist. I know you were baiting me but just in case anyone else is stupid as you pretend to be.

>your mum

>I assume you support hillary clinton
you clearly didn't read that post at all or just clicked on the wrong one to respond to kek

Progressives are liberals, you're drawing a line where none exists

and then getting really upset about it

Why would they all come out only when he was running from office?

>reddit.com

I'd rather watch my nation burn then be sent off to some god forsaken desert to die

I don't get it, does Trump own a Taxi company or something?

>implying I think Trump is better
I think anyone that's supporting either are fucking retarded. Neither are fit for office: Hillary is a corrupt, lying criminal-- and if you don't accept that by now, you're nothing but a shill. Trump is an absolute joke, who either has poor intentions for the presidency, or is really just too fucking stupid for the position.

Trump
>said
>said
>said
>hurt my delicate feelings

Hillary
>leaked 30 thousand sensitive emails but I'm gonna make it sound like a not a big deal and forget about every other crime she has committed.

Like murder and stuff

>Court hearing for a person who doesn't exist
>death threats against a person who doesn't exist
HAHAHAHA

YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID

Haha you're such a loony toon :-)

Catch up retard

These allegations haven't changed for more than 20 years, Trump's lawyers have been keeping it from court intentionally all this time.

citation needed

Print this out and spread it all over in shopping malls, public transit buses and subways. Please.

You're meme just confirms the lack of evidence dumb ass, how are you this retarded?

>Do you faggots
I didn't say I knew who you were, just that I knew you were a faggot posting the same shit some other faggot has already posted.

Again, if I can get 5 of my friends to say you raped me, are you alright with being sent to prison?