Why does no one like this album?

Why does no one like this album?

i do

I do. It's amazing and up there with Radiohead best.

because it sucks?

I do. I find it's a more accessible album though, so I could understand why some might not like it.

because radiohead fucking sucks

for me it's when they started to get stale, in rainbows is good but it's the exception.

Because they don't have the attention span to finish it.

It's my favorite from them.

Because it's edgy as fuck and that's saying a lot considering Amnesiac is my favorite.

It absolutely destroys AMSP. My goodness, I hate AMSP. How did such a rapid decline in quality occur? The King of Limbs was pretty good and then after their longest break, they drop something worse than Pablo Honey. Even Ariana Grande released a better album in 2016. Embarrassing.

their 2nd best album after kid a. ok computer and in rainbows doesn't even compare imo

It's not bad but it has a lot of filler. Even Thom has said he felt like it was too long.

always with the filler argument. HTTT was perhaps the first RH release not to have any filler whatsoever, just a subpar song or two (looking at you, Punchup). There's nothing in the vein of treefingers, hunting bears, or fitter happier.

The production is meh, sounds just like what it is, songs recorded live but on steroids.

>shitty album cover
yeah only reason is this

lmao

Delet this

not my favourite, but I like it

Actually better than OK Computer

(You)

Ironically, it might actually be my favorite album cover of theirs. I love the album's whole aesthetic.

I don't think it's bad, but also think Radiohead has done better.

Tier 1:
IR
OKC
Kid A
AMSP (fite me m8)

Tier 2:
TKOL
HTTT
Amnesiac
The Bends

Tier PH:
PH

Stop kidding yourself and put The Bends in tier 1 and we got a deal

Because it's bloated as fuck.

>Backdrifts (most forgettable song in their post-PH discography)
>We Suck Young Blood
>I Will
>A Punchup at a Wedding

There, trim some of the fat away and it's better.

I'm OK with this.

I skip those songs most of the times I listen to HTTT

It's got Scatterbrain, which is badass, so it's auto-good.

Drags on with too much filler.

This.
AMSP is derivative garbage overrated because of muh feels.

>Backdrifts
>forgettable
No, you are just a plebeian.

Backdrifts and I Will are pretty great. I agree with the other two.

Its a great album, a great Radiohead album even, but its gets boring at times. I find myself wanting to skip half the songs whenever I listen to it, or just put on another one of their albums.

>names 4 good songs
idiot

These are literally the best songs on the album, you cockmunch.

(You)

>hunting bears
>treefingers
>bad
You just have the attention span of a child

I liked it

DELETE THIS

It's my favorite Radiohead album. Has an autumnal vibe quite unlike the others that really does it for me. Also does a pretty good job of touching base with Radiohead's sound as a whole up to that point, and it also gave us some GOAT songs like 2+2=5 and There There.

Nothing of substance to say?
Got it.