Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,
When I was born I had some sort of problem with my genitals and they had to do surgery. They left me with this. I don't know if the fucked up dick has anything to do with my thought process, (I've identified as trans for a few years now) but I think my best option is to pay someone to cut the damn thing off and do a sex transition because nobody's going to want this.
Thoughts?

Tits or GTFO.

I've seen much uglier penises

And you identify as trans because you are mentally ill

what does it look like hard?

from a shit tier dick ,to a shit tier vag your pick

this

No tits m8
Best I've got.

Shit tier vag.

I'd say you're about that. Then again, I don't know how far they've come with making fake vaginas these days so those might look just as hideous. Tough break.

Hopefully you have a nice ass at least.

If the pernis satisfy the cunt no need to lop it of b/ro

you're right about that*

I've been told it's not bad.

Keep the dick and just be a bottom for a black bull. White men know their place

Yeah. Pretty nice.

Got anymore?

Yes, but they're older pictures.

You look good in those.

I don't feel like getting out of bed again, so these will be older pictures. And thanks!

That's fine. Btw, I wouldn't worry so much about what's up front when you've got an ass that nice.

Eh.
I might just find some dom girl or something who's really into anal and go from there.

botched circumcision?

does it cause a medical issue? insurance may cover restoration work

Yeah. If girls are your thing that might work.

It wasn't a circumcision.
If I recall correctly, it had something to do with ambiguous genitalia, but I'm not sure.

ask for a ref, espcally if it causes ED or pain during erection.

chances are in 20 years, they can do something to make it better. Also, Afganstan and Iraq did a whole lot for the field

It works fine, it just looks fucking disgusting. There's nothing "wrong" with it except that it's fucking covered in scar tissue and I want to kill myself on an almost daily basis.
But hey, what can you do.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'd still fuck you user.

Hey, at least someone would.

you can probably still fuck with it

Oh, I'm sure.
But who the fuck would want to?
>inb4 ribbed for her pleasure

>When I was born I had some sort of problem with my genitals

Nah, they lied to you, that is just a circumcision going wrong.

That is your parents and the surgeon fault, you got screwed, very bad luck, sorry for you man, I hope you have a happy life otherwise.

Femanon here.
I'd still suck the skin off of that
Inb4 basement dweller pic

On an unrelated note, what's the best way to kill a doctor?

A kinfe?

Well, there we go. At least two people now.

Fuck you must be lonely and desperate.

a girl who's never seen a penis before.
and for those girls who have, pic related.
They're all the same, you're different.

Ooh, how about a scalpel? The irony would be hilarious.

forgot the pic

sexual activity shouldnt be the basis of your personal identity. grow the fuck up accept the fact that you're a man. so you got screwed over as a baby and you cock isnt pristine... so what? that hardly makes you a woman. you need to differentiate what it actually means to be a woman, what society and culture would have you believe it means to be a woman, and who you ACTUALLY are. having interests and hobbies arent dependent on your genitals or whether you're a man or a woman. what kind of clothes and activities you like, how you wish you looked or whatever, none of that is dependent on whats between your legs. grow up and realize who you actually are.

You can probably do another operation to cut the merged skin with the glans and give a better appearance to your dick.

Don't fall for the vagina meme, seriously, you will find more "hetero" men wanting to suck your tranny dick than putting theirs on a fake mtf vagina devoid of all sensitivity.

Besides, in two decades you will have real vaginas/penises made with stem cells.

Shit, Sup Forums got deep for a minute there..

yeah its unusual for somebody speak some fucking truth and not be a troll or colossal faggot, huh?

Sex with the lights off

You just had to ruin it by being so edgy about it. Now you're just the biggest faggot amongst us. Not even OP in all his transgenderism could be as much of a queer as you are.

Someone else must've been interested at some point since you had those pics of yourself.

truth speaks for itself. Sup Forums is shit these days, much more so than it was in years past. call pointing it out "edgy" if you want, but it wont make it less true. stay salty, shitlord.

they should invent some sort of lube for you OP thats kindof like makeup foundation for your dick. it would look somewhat normal

Okay. You can get off of the soapbox now.

>makeup for your dick
I think this guy is on to something.

you scared op away

To be honest youre not going to be whipping your dick out to women as soon as you meet them. If youre not sexually attracted to men theres no reason to chop it off and to be honest youll be isolating yourself even more because there is an extremley small subset of men who would date a man that is pretending to be a girl. Most men would rahter just have a girl unless theyre gay. Just be yourself and before she can look at your Frankenstein dick put it in her. My wife says do it in the dark.

>want to be a girl with that fucking frame
wew lad

Still here, mate.

Hey, I can dream.

More of the frankencock pls

What? I've seen a whole lot worse.

Put down the katana and come in for dinner Jimmy. And take off that fedora before you come to the table.

Age location op?

excellent points. relationships are more than just what your junk looks like up close. if you're a good enough PERSON and they're a good enough PERSON, they arent going to see it and bail. if they do, then they werent a good enough person for a worthwhile relationship anyway. stop being an idiot and be a good man. if you're a gay or bi man, so be it, nobody cares. dont lie to yourself and the world and be "trans". be you and own it.

So I but this shit is only going to work in Thailand.

Post hole pls :3

If you think you like fucking girls you probably shouldn't cut your dick off...

Works for me.

Fuck off faggot
FUck your dick
FUck your post
FUck off and die

I mean, I can kinda pull off clothing and make that convincing, but there's a lot more to it than that.

If it wasn't midnight and if I wasn't about to pass out from taking half a bottle of melatonin, I probably would. Expect a clone thread sometime tomorrow, I'll show then.

im sure you will find a girl who will love you and be attracted to you even though your dick isnt perfect. the world isnt as superficial as people make it out to be, believe me user.

>melatonin
you need zopiclone

Cool. I'll keep an eye out.

It looks alright. How long does it get fully erect?

lets see that face OP

Dude, start hormone therapy, get blue contacts and pick up a Latvian accent.
Or get one of these

Like 4 and a half inches, maybe?

Let's not

Oh man your the person who accidentally sent that pic too your friend aren't you ?

That sure is one ugly fucking dick op

No. It's habit forming. Wouldn't recommend as a ph. I'd sooner prescribe quetiapine.

fuck, here is mine

I would too OP, full homo.

it's not that bad

>I think my best option is to pay someone to cut the damn thing off and do a sex transition because nobody's going to want this.
proof that trannies are really just faggots who are so pathetically insecure and stupid. the all those who fall under the T in LGBT ought be stoned to death

You're just mad because of the confused boners they give you. It's cool.

well u sure aren't helping his insecurity

>pubic hair

Why wasn't this addressed when he was born?

>thinking i'm against being a fag
try not to be a moron too often, faggot

babies are born without pubes, dumbass

Kek