This probably sounds weird, but I'm curious if anyone understands/agrees. Anyways, vaginas look fucking gross...

This probably sounds weird, but I'm curious if anyone understands/agrees. Anyways, vaginas look fucking gross. Like I'm straight mostly and like women, and would like to do the frick. But I would like to avoid looking there in most cases. I don't know I think it's just seeing the red inside specifically that grosses me out, because they're otherwise fine. Help me.
InB4 U R GAY

I don't think vaginas look good either. I don't think they look gross though (some do). I don't know what you want anyone to say. The only time you'd be face to face with it is if you're giving her oral.. you don't really have to, but kind of a dick move.

Idk, maybe some girl that doesn't like oral?

You have to be 18 to post here, the cops already know that you came on here now go to bed before you get trouble.

I'm only like 6 years away guys calm down.

Vags are gross - they are bacterial breeding grounds.
I'm straight, but that type of shit just makes me not want to fuck a chick, regardless of how clean she claims she is.

yeah they look gross when all spread open. i like seeing a hairless innie and the pubis mons like pice related though

vaginas look most beautiful when they're under 12 years of age

I'm a girl who doesn't like receiving oral.
Let's face it, vagoos are funny looking.
I'll happily suck a dick tho

do you like having your ass likced though?

Not really. I poop from there...

you sound like no fun :(

I just don't like a face near my genitalia. Put your dick in either hole all you want but god damn I have to be fucking drunk to get licked in either place.

this tbh
innies are the best

If you can't look at a vagina and say out loud. That is by far the best meat and gristle I have seen since the last time you had a steak dinner with your Grandfather. "It's satisfyingly beefy."

You are a faggot. Thanks.

>put your dick in either hole

>do you like to have your ass fucked

kinda seemed like she was saying ok, unless she's talking about her mouth

Yea ur not alone they are weird lookin u need to find u a girl w a normal lookin one.. or ther r dental dams that cover it while u performin cunnilingus

You're right user.

I'm ok with bumfucks.

that's good you like your ass fucked i guess. but i guess you'll never go ass to mouth?

yeah i figured it out

There's a fucking reason you don't have eyes on your dick, OP. You don't have to like the look of vagoo.

Havin ur ass eaten while bein fingered is heaven

I did once when drunk. Just straight pulled off his dick and sucked it.
Fuck that was.. something.

Wow bunch of fags in here. I love how vaginas look for the most part.

hot. did he come right away seeing you do that? i love watching girls do that the most. very dirty and primal.

yeah i love doing that. every girl i ever did it cums buckets but this other girl is kind of weird.

Nope, he pulled my head off and made me wash out my mouth while he cleaned himself off. He's not very adventurous. He won't even fulfill my masochistic tendencies.

Find a girl with a nice looking vagina then

laaaammeee. a gril does something dirty like that and then he makes it like you're now damaged or something. fuck that dude.

If you don't like to eat pussy you are a faggot. Just a PSA.

vaginas are pretty horrific. when i'm about to fuck it though, my basic instinct kicks in and i love everything about them
i'm in med school, so i've seen my fair share of vaginas in a non-sexual way and i'd rather see people in the trauma ward with a leg blown off than have to look in another old lady cooter

if you let me have sex with your 9 year old self i will fulfill any crazy desire you have

kek

This is gross is it?

no looks good

Then it wont last move on ..get a chick who will do anything.. we r out there

>even joking about age on this website
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

not all vaginas are gross, and if you think so, your proably a gaybo

vaginas are so boring

That actually makes me feel ao much better about going to my gynocologist whose a male ..i always wondered about that

some girls have really nice vaginas, but the average pussy can be kinda gross-looking.
A girl's asshole is usually cuter.

but if you have a super hot vag then the doc may spend some extra time checking you out.

Yeah, when I was a little girl I was really disturbed by how complicated vaginas are, there's just all these folds and it's all internal and what does it mean, why can't it just be normal skin and whatnot. It's OK son. Part of growing up is realizing that the world is gross, everyone is gross and ugly. Your standards lower and you just stop caring after a while.

Which do u prefer??

Some nice plump vags in here OP, changed your mind yet? Or still gay?

>would like to do the frick

med school user here
i highly doubt that. you see the same shit over and over, it comes to the point where you just make a mental note and move on.
"oh hey this vag is decent for a change" then go about it normally

they don't call it bumping uglies for no reason, kiddo.

there is literally more hair around the girl's chin than the other girls pussy and asshole

No inb4 will save you. Embrace the gay. I have loved the dick since 16, and just look how I turned out.

It does sound weird...did you know that you are a closet faggot...it is time to open the door and come out....

My doc has his whole.fam workin there his daughters and wife i cant look them i the eyes knowin their dad/husband is fingerin me

yea fine, thats you. i'm saying he don't give a shit. he's sick of looking in vaginas all day, even the nice ones.

Guess what buddy. You're not straight. Now "frick" off

So which is worse, old lady vag or old man balls?