Fuck who did this

Fuck who did this

I don't get it

meh foil FoW are a dime a dozen

Nerds that live in their mother's basement.

...said the user on Sup Forums?

Foils of anything are worth $1.00 USD most occasions.

it's only an uncommon

FoW from that set is worth $600, user.

Factually incorrect, although bulk foils are pretty damn cheap. That force is like $300-400

hey Dan Bock

Its $495 right now.

bollocks. Thats some photo shop. Not even Ponyfags would be so stupid as to ruin thousands of dollars of antique P9 cards.

No, that's just what you're paying for it. Please understand that Wizards created this market, and produced a product for less than 15 cents and simply told you it was worth your rent.
This is little better than snake oil, for fuck sakes.

There is another too. Fuck mlp

No its real. I've seen them and Dan Bock posted them for sale for like $4000 or so. They're UL painted up for the lulz.

>I alone determine my destiny
>sounds familiar

Eh, I can see it for the lulz but not on a set that was ever actually worth anything.

Cocaine is produced for a few cents per gram, but you pay $100+ a g depending on where you are. Its almost like supply and demand have something to do with price....... hmmmmmm

is that axe deodorant?

economics thread

Its was a MP P9 Unlimited set. Owner had them forever and wanted to fuck with people at eternal weekend playing vintage. Then he sold them to Bock who tried to move them because there may be some ponyfags out there who would pay real money for it

Wizards actually doesn't control the secondary market outside of the reserve list, but good bait, ya tried your best

Figures, though i doubt anyone ever paid any money for that shit.

Last I saw offers were around 3000-4000 but he wanted more. He wanted at least the prices of NM/SP UL copies because the cards have history. No idea who would want those damaged pieces of shit though, I'd prefer to keep my UL and Beta P9

kek. faggots crying over some shiny cardstock being contorted and depicted as being placed in hazardous positions.

what the fuck is wrong with you queers?

user, you need to sit down for this. That's real.

I have 10 year old commons worth more than that.

Fake as fuck. Nice b8 m8 8/8

A singular person posted a reaction to a black lotus being bend tested.
>hurr durr everbody getting trolled lolololol
KYS

not much, what the fuck is wrong with you?