Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I want to die.
I have a bottle of Tylenol pm and a box of zzzquil.
Will those two together do the trick and if so.. how much of each will do the trick

Are you white?

No

are you fucking retarded you will most likely just be in exteme agony for a couple hours if you take all of both

Not black either so don't get stupid

Yeah right, fucking liar. Kill yourself you cumskin.

I've read up that people have died from taking just a handful of Tylenol pm and ZZZquil .. either way I don't care.. I just wanna know if it'll Kill me

One less cumskin makes the world a little less worse.

lol this isn't place to get answers like that bro. You should reconsider just do drugs if life is so bad at least you'll feel good for awhile if your going to kill yourself anyways

Transfer me all your money and give me all your expensive personal belongings.

That's what I'm trying to fucking do but you faggots won't give me any answers.. if you really want one less faggot on this planet then just tell me to take fucking all of it instead of being a non contributing fuck

OP, it's very simple. If you're white, take any and every pill in the house. Do it to better the world. Cumskins are a plague on Earth.

I'm broke.. I lost my job so no luck there

Like I said I'm not white

I take that combination every night to go to bed on top of drinking... You'll be fine.

I think you're lying.

If you're not white, you need to do suicide by cop, but only after you kill a few cumskins first. Do it to better mankind.

there easier ways a killing yourself

what if stephan hawking is the real slim shady but we'll never know because he can't stand up

How much?

lol if you really want to kill yourself why does it matter how much

Well, at least OP posted proof that the earth is flat. Thanks mate :)

to much anything really can kill you

how to you link someone to reply like that man I'm new on Sup Forums

5 50 mg unisom (DPH)
and just a big gulp of zzzquill. seriously though dont kill yourself that way. There are plenty more effective ways. I think you're just looking for attention.

Because I don't want to just fucking throw up and go to the ER.. I want it to do the job

any pills will do that

Don't have any rope.. the guns are locked up. I just want it to be fast .. I figure OD I'll be so out of it I won't even notice

It wont be fast with pills man trust me they take forever to kill you... by the time they kick in you will have already changed your mind.

call a suicide hotline they really help

I did.. they didn't fucking help at all

That amount will defiantly kill you so just take it already mate

You will be too out of it to care or notice.

Wow OP, that's kind of a pussy way to go out, do something exciting, have some balls.
Make fucking history you faggot.

Samefag