I have never experienced and I will never experience what it's like to be attractive... I'm 20, ugly, skinny...

I have never experienced and I will never experience what it's like to be attractive... I'm 20, ugly, skinny, kissless handholdless virgin.. I wish I had a gun by me...

a gun won't find you attractive either
try dating a blind chick

dude... I'm low enough, you're not helping..

quit using so many ellipses...when you're...typing...
chicks don't like that

Gym.

life is hard...compared to what

It's cope IMO, attractive ppl don't need to gym to attract females

...sorry...

>skinny
That's a good thing famalam

compared to a good life

Its true, im skinny but I just work out in my room because girls are still attracted to me.

Must be hard knowing that 90% of the people around you are getting all the sex they need and you can't.

90% of people arent even getting laid at all

Majority females do, and the upper half of males do. Its like, 70% max.

Use a rope

Fuggin rekt

honestly my man if you're skinny, unless you're a super autist it shouldn't be so hard.

need more info, like do you work? etc. What's the living situation?

Focus on technology, 24/7. Obsess in it. Chat up investors.
Take a leap, found a startup. FAIL!
Start another. FAIL.
Start another, and just get by.
Start a 4th and make it go. Make millions. Expand. Start a 5th. Expand. Do humanitarian work.
Bitches like money and power more than looks. Or music, learn an instrument and start a band.
-D

why even tell us. either stop being a pussy and focusing your reason to live life on pussy, or shoot your self somewhere else. ezpz

>why even tell us
you don't know how fucking much it hurts, to be biological trash not wanted by anyone, shunned by everyone, hated by all. Jesus fuck, you gotta let it out, you'd go fucking mad otherwise.

dude, bitches won't like ME, they will like my money. It doesn't feel right, unless I can't attract them with who I am, but of course that won't work since the first thing they notice is how I fucking look!

I believe I'm on the spectrum tbh, I'm not working yet, I'm going to uni right now. Barely any money. I just wanna end this life, some people are born attractive AND with cash, I have nothing on the other hand. I'm an evolutionary error, I'm fucking genetic garbage. This isn't a life anyone deserves. Even two of my siblings are handsome. Fuck this life.

No rope mate. Only a gun. Or none.

Post a pic il let u kno how bad u r

good idea - shoot some bitch and fuck the corpse at least

>Biological trash.
Op i use to be bad looking and such, i even dated a 11/10 when i was bad looking, its about character really. also show us a pic so we can see how "bad" it really is.

btw this is priority order of females:
1 money
2 personality
3 physicality

i won't ever sink that low luckily.

I've been here already, asked to post a pic, just got shat on ever more...

Just take up bench/dead lift/squats and some form of cardio and stop feeling sorry for yourself.